Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAND DOLPHIN unloading Koper, Slovenia.
GLOVIS CHORUS unloading Zeebrugge.
MORNING CARINA unloading Southampton. Departs to Zeebrugge on Wednesday evening. ETA Zeebrugge Thu 17 Mar (I'm not sure she will have many Teslas to unload there though as I think this was a UK heavy shipment)
GLOVIS SYMPHONY is tracking along the Algerian coastline enroute to Southampton (ETA PM Wed 16 Mar) and then Zeebrugge (prob Fri 18 Mar).
RCC CLASSIC As discussed earlier, I have concerns about the navigational competence of her crew. Her AIS says she is bound for Zeebrugge and will arrive there next Sat (19 Mar). This is feasible, however I note that she is expected to arrive in Koper on Tues 15 Mar. At the moment she could be heading to either but it should become clear where she is heading late tomorrow. Even then, she could still change course - if you recall the other week when she headed off to the Gulf instead of to Suez - over 100Nm off course! If nothing else it could be entertaining unless of course you are in southern Europe waiting for your car to be delivered! Tomorrow night we will be in a better position to see where she might be heading.....

Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 22.10.55.png

That’s good to know but surprised that our collection dates are almost two weeks away. Tho, whilst speaking to the insurers they said the date is often brought forward so to call if that’s the case. Fingers crossed because the excitement is all consuming 🤣
Well here's hoping that it's brought forward. Although I have planned everything around the 25th. I guess I could change certain things. No changing the installation of my Hypervolt charger on the 23rd though.

My March dublin order has been delayed, do they do April deliveries or is may the next batch?
They will be doing their utmost to achieve a March delivery to you. There is nothing stopping them doing April deliveries but the Tesla culture would suggest March would be their first choice.
The good news is that the delay would suggest that your car is already (or will shortly arrive) in Zeebrugge.

Reactions: eamondunphy
Mr M. when will we be sure that the Classic is heading for either direction ?
I was kind of hoping it would be clear by now!
She is on a more northerly track than one I would expect for a ship heading for Gibraltar however I have been expecting a definite course change on to a more northerly course for the last 2 hours and it hasn't come yet.
The Koper port schedule confirmed her arrival details yesterday morning and so I am pretty sure that is where she is meant to be heading.
At present she is maintaining a course of 285° and she could easily be on 295° or even 300°
For the moment however, she is just a little off course...

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 17.34.45.png

Reactions: iorgosg
MORNING CARINA continues to unload in Southampton. Departs to Zeebrugge on Wednesday evening. ETA Zeebrugge Thu 17 Mar (I'm not sure she will have many Teslas to unload there though as I think this was a UK heavy shipment)
GLOVIS SYMPHONY is nicely positioned to enter the traffic separation scheme off Gibraltar. She will arrive in Southampton (ETA PM Wed 16 Mar) and then Zeebrugge (prob Fri 18 Mar).
RCC CLASSIC As discussed earlier, now is the time when I would expect to see a definite course change towards Koper. I am confident that is where she is meant to be heading to however her AIS suggests she is bound for Zeebrugge. I have not received a satellite update from her for over 45 minutes and so the hope is that she has changed course. Look for an update at the bottom of this report for any new developments.
RCC AMSTERDAM It looks like she is still chartered by Tesla. She has just departed Zeebrugge heading for Oslo ETA 03:00 15 Mar

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 18.07.40.png

PS GRAND DOLPHIN has departed Koper. Tesla charter complete.

UPDATE: 21:40 The clowns driving RCC CLASSIC have definitely missed the turn to Koper. Shocking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.