Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a photo from internal system of tesla that shows the location of car, after that some customers asked direct tesla and they confirmed.

Attachments

• CA04AA26-853B-4272-B4DE-CA6C39A44AC1.jpeg
    CA04AA26-853B-4272-B4DE-CA6C39A44AC1.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 381
I am in Finland and I have a M3 Long Range ordered in June, before EDD disappeared for several weeks it was 15.11-30.12. I have not yet gotten a hidden VIN. I actually think it has little chance to be delivered in 2022, but is it so that hidden vin is always/majority of the time assigned when ship start its way to Europe or it could happen often that it car is on the way even if you don't have the hidden VIN yet?

I have been following the updates on ships coming to UK and today I had my delivery pick-up text for 14th December in Southampton for MYLR. My delivery window was December 6th-21st. I thought my car would have been on Glovis Safety but now, I have a pick-up date the dates no longer match up as to when the ship will arrive. Any suggestions on what ship my car could be on?

(I told myself I would not fall into the tracking ships lifestyle, but here I am loving it haha!)

I have been following the updates on ships coming to UK and today I had my delivery pick-up text for 14th December in Southampton for MYLR. My delivery window was December 6th-21st. I thought my car would have been on Glovis Safety but now, I have a pick-up date the dates no longer match up as to when the ship will arrive. Any suggestions on what ship my car could be on?

(I told myself I would not fall into the tracking ships lifestyle, but here I am loving it haha!)
Might be Morning Cello as my pick-up date is 16th

Summary: Thursday 17 Nov

GRANDE ABIDJAN is now unloading in Southampton's Western Docks.
HYPERION RAY is now unloading in Barcelona.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 24 Nov. Her ETA has come forward 24hrs but she can still easily achieve it in chill mode.
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 19:30 21 Nov.
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas. According to her schedule she should route direct to Zeebrugge from Suez.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. She can make it to Southampton by the 4th Dec but she will need to race to Suez, which she is doing!
Don't forgert to enter the competition! Enter HERE
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 12 Dec.
G POSEIDON is enroute to Singapore for a refuel. She is a big ship (5000+ cars) and she is not hanging around. Destination looks likely to be Zeebrugge (~10 Dec).
GLOVIS SUN departed Shanghai South after only 24 hrs alongside, so probably only 2000-2500 cars onboard, which seems a waste of such a large ship. Almost certainly heading to either Barcelona (09 Dec) or Koper (08 Dec).
GRANDE HALIFAX is currently loading at Shanghai South. Another ship to EU?? We need another WuWa video!
DONG A GLAUCOS is waiting offshore and will be the next to load at Shanghai South. She is almost certainly another Tesla ship. WuWa needs a tent.

MSC IMMACOLATA enroute from Pier 80 to Shanghai (29 Nov)

HOEGH TRANSPORTER looks a cert for the Model S/X shipment. She departs Baltimore on 20 Nov and arrives Zeebrugge on 02 Dec.
The forecasts would suggest 2 shipments - at least I know where to look for the 2nd ship!

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.