Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is the next ship expected to dock in Koper?
I have MY LR silver/black/20" ordered since November 11th 2021 and the EDD is scheduled to end of February / early March.

I'm from Slovenia and the TA said that all Slovenian Teslas are delivered via Koper. Give or take 25 days of shipping... so my guess is that one should depart soon. I'll keep you posted.

I still have not been assigned with VIN.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
I have MY LR silver/black/20" ordered since November 11th 2021 and the EDD is scheduled to end of February / early March.

I'm from Slovenia and the TA said that all Slovenian Teslas are delivered via Koper. Give or take 25 days of shipping... so my guess is that one should depart soon. I'll keep you posted.

If, LAKE COMO was to be heading for Koper she would arrive around 15 Feb. I'm not saying she is, just giving an ETA.

OK, many thanks for the info!

UK (London based) Do people think all MY for March delivery have been claimed? So there will be no stock for new orders form today?
I ordered a M3 in Oct 2021, still no VIN no confirmation
It's all random. Don't read too much about it. After a week of consuming all the Internet in 4 different languages, I decided to stop giving a **** about it and just wait like a regular citizen :p

I am thinking the same. I initially ordered the M3 because this was the only Tesla which could be delivered in London in Nov 2021....but that date has long passed.

Now I am thinking to order a MY instead and hope to get it in March as this is what Tesla are saying on their website. But I don't want to end up losing my M3 for March and have to then wait until June for a MY.

Thoughts?

I am thinking the same. I initially ordered the M3 because this was the only Tesla which could be delivered in London in Nov 2021....but that date has long passed.

Now I am thinking to order a MY instead and hope to get it in March as this is what Tesla are saying on their website. But I don't want to end up losing my M3 for March and have to then wait until June for a MY.

Thoughts?
First of all, try to understand what car you want. Those are two different cars :)
Don't just let the urge win, focus on what makes you happy for a couple of years down the road (pun intended!)

Attachments

• 03A12143-183A-4898-A2A9-6EC572FCBCB7.png
    03A12143-183A-4898-A2A9-6EC572FCBCB7.png
    593.7 KB · Views: 104
  • E79CA66D-CABF-4E39-A835-12991BA2A115.png
    E79CA66D-CABF-4E39-A835-12991BA2A115.png
    837.1 KB · Views: 65
First of all, try to understand what car you want. Those are two different cars :)
Don't just let the urge win, focus on what makes you happy for a couple of years down the road (pun intended!)
Good point. Well I initially wanted the MY, but back in Oct 2021 the MY was not available. Tesla said early 2022 for delivery.
So decided to go with the M3 as it was supposed to be Nov 2021 delivery. That date was missed.

As both are now March 2022, I am looking to change to MY as long as it really is March 2022, I don't want to wait another 6 months for it. I would stick to the M3 if MY is not possible in March.

This is why I want to know if all MY's for March 2022 are assigned to buyers.

Good point. Well I initially wanted the MY, but back in Oct 2021 the MY was not available. Tesla said early 2022 for delivery.
So decided to go with the M3 as it was supposed to be Nov 2021 delivery. That date was missed.

As both are now March 2022, I am looking to change to MY as long as it really is March 2022, I don't want to wait another 6 months for it. I would stick to the M3 if MY is not possible in March.

This is why I want to know if all MY's for March 2022 are assigned to buyers.
According to the Model Y configurator right now as I post this, you can configure a car for March 2022 delivery so I'd imagine you still have a chance for a Y in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.