Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RCC AMSTERDAM seems to be back hugging the coast and headed in a southerly direction through the East China Sea again. Hasn't updated its AIS yet though...

1644252411713.png

Hello everyone ✌️On 2nd of February I ordered Performance Model 3 - I am in Norway and the estimate delivery is May 😒 Any idea if I can follow up the delivery somehow ?
You wont be able to follow up on it until you recieve an update in apo regarding exoected delivery or recieve vin. And you will recieve vin sometime in march most likely.
I'm also norwegian, ordered 25th of november and I didnt know anything about my order until 2 weeks ago. So yeah be patient!😄

Hello!
Still waiting for a VIN of my M3P :( Ordered Dec 2021.
The account still says EDD in February.

What is the last possible Ship, to even have a chance to get the car delivered in February?
Tesla's random distribution of VINs is really annoying..

An interesting day so far...

So the chart below shows the latest available satellite positions of ships north of Suez known to transporting Teslas.

Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 17.44.35.png

HYPERION RAY is just entering the Bay of Biscay but has had her arrival delayed until the morning of 09 Feb. Her departure is scheduled for 2300 on 09 Feb and so should still make Zeebrugge on 10 Feb - at the moment.....
HOEGH TRAVELLER was further delayed in Livorno but is now finally on her way to Zeebrugge with an ETA of 1500 on 13 Feb. She is not a Tesla charter, Tesla are just using her to ship some Teslas to Zeebrugge.
VIKING BRAVERY has brought forward her ETA for Southampton to 13 Feb, ETA Zeebrugge remains 16 Feb.
GLOVIS CONDOR is the latest addition. She passed through Suez earlier today but has yet to update her AIS destination. I think she is heading to Zeebrugge however she may head to Southampton beforehand.

Elsewhere,
HELIOS RAY She is now confirmed as both a Tesla ship and the expected Ashdod ship - she is due to arrive there on 16 Feb. She is currently in the Indian Ocean however she has switched off her AIS as a security measure as she transits an area she regards as high risk. I don't expect we shall see her again until she is established in the Red Sea on Friday. (It's a pretty pointless exercise in my opinion, since the threat does not emanate from some opportunist but a state-sponsored actor). Anyway, I won't even mark where I think she is.

SFL COMPOSER is maintaining 18kts which is still faster than average. My estimate for her is Southampton 23 Feb, Zeebrugge on 25 Feb.
MSC IMMACOLATA I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb, Zeebrugge around 01 Mar
ASIAN EMPEROR I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 04 Mar

Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 18.14.56.png

The following vessels remain on the watch list:

LAKE WANAKA
GRAND PIONEER
RCC AMSTERDAM I'm not sure what is going on with this ship. She seems to be heading for a shipyard, which if she has cargo onboard is highly unusual. I shall just keep an eye on her for the moment.

Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 17.47.05.png

Hello everyone ✌️On 2nd of February I ordered Performance Model 3 - I am in Norway and the estimate delivery is May 😒 Any idea if I can follow up the delivery somehow ?
I suggest coming back to this thread in April because that is when your car will be shipped. Don't expect to hear anything from Tesla though!

If i have a vin number in the source code, does that mean that my car is ready and on a boat towards norway now? If so, then i guess i can track it when it get closer to drammen?
You may be lucky and find it when it gets loaded on to the feeder vessel to Drammen. Check on the UECC.com website. It seems to have changed since I last looked at it but previously you could enter your VIN and see which ship it was on.

Received vin today and new EDD

Feb 26- Mar 12
M3 RWD Red black aero

Bluewater pickup… what ship do you think and what’s the chances of March registration?

My best guess (based on EDD's on this thread and my own. Anyone feel free to correct me) is that the EDD window of 2 weeks begins a few days after the ship has arrived, so in your case that would be SFL COMPOSER.

Status
Not open for further replies.