Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, finally got a VIN from my Tesla rep and information that my M3 LR is expected in Warsaw around 10th of March with delivery on 14/15th of March.
Assuming it's 30 days to Zeebrugge and 5-7 days (?) from Zeebrugge to Warsaw this means it could be on any one of these:
  1. SFL COMPOSER Zeebrugge on 25 Feb.
  2. MSC IMMACOLATA Zeebrugge around 01 Mar
  3. ASIAN EMPEROR Zeebrugge around 04 Mar
Am I calculating correctly? :)

I've just spoken to CS (after a 40 minutes wait! - seems like waiting is integral part of buying a Tesla). It's not so much the waiting it's the not knowing how long the wait will be!!
She told me I should get it in March but they are still waiting for a car to be allocated to me. If I am going to be driving this car in March it must be on a boat by now. She agreed but said that they do not allocate the cars until the boat is halfway here (in case they run into bad weather). So how many days does it take for a boat to get from China to England and the how many days does it take to get from the port to the dealer?.

I've just spoken to CS (after a 40 minutes wait! - seems like waiting is integral part of buying a Tesla). It's not so much the waiting it's the not knowing how long the wait will be!!
She told me I should get it in March but they are still waiting for a car to be allocated to me. If I am going to be driving this car in March it must be on a boat by now. She agreed but said that they do not allocate the cars until the boat is halfway here (in case they run into bad weather). So how many days does it take for a boat to get from China to England and the how many days does it take to get from the port to the dealer?.

Last ship with cars for UK March delivery will leave around 18th Feb, your car (like mine) might not even have left the factory yet.

Reactions: RH94LFC
Those of us who lease or order through company car scheme we dont get VINs...but I have just had a text saying 'vehicle is on its way' my lease company give me an estimated 20/2...could it be on Viking Bravery?! Im enjoying the daily (hourly) speculation on this thread!

Does the 'on its way' text vary once its loaded or is it always once its in the Med or always 15 days from their scheduled (secret) delivery or something

Those of us who lease or order through company car scheme we dont get VINs...but I have just had a text saying 'vehicle is on its way' my lease company give me an estimated 20/2...could it be on Viking Bravery?! Im enjoying the daily (hourly) speculation on this thread!

Does the 'on its way' text vary once its loaded or is it always once its in the Med or always 15 days from their scheduled (secret) delivery or something
I have also just had the text and mine is not due till March so I assume it is on a ship.

I also have an MY ordered via a lease. Ordered early December and received the vehicle is on its way text last tue. You can speak to a Tesla rep in your local store. They are very helpful. Mine confirmed VIN has been assigned and expects delivery end Feb. Lease co days 8th March so it’s a 50/50 as to whether my car is on SFL composer or Viking Bravery.

Hey guys, finally got a VIN from my Tesla rep and information that my M3 LR is expected in Warsaw around 10th of March with delivery on 14/15th of March.
Assuming it's 30 days to Zeebrugge and 5-7 days (?) from Zeebrugge to Warsaw this means it could be on any one of these:
  1. SFL COMPOSER Zeebrugge on 25 Feb.
  2. MSC IMMACOLATA Zeebrugge around 01 Mar
  3. ASIAN EMPEROR Zeebrugge around 04 Mar
Am I calculating correctly? :)
Congrats! When did you made the order? Shouldn't be easier to transport on land to Poland from Koper/Slovenia instead from Zeebrugge/Belgium? I actually checked the map and it's almost 300km shorter distance from Koper, not to mention the ships have less travel time from Shanghai.

I also have an MY ordered via a lease. Ordered early December and received the vehicle is on its way text last tue. You can speak to a Tesla rep in your local store. They are very helpful. Mine confirmed VIN has been assigned and expects delivery end Feb. Lease co days 8th March so it’s a 50/50 as to whether my car is on SFL composer or Viking Bravery.
Don't want to be a naysayer, but I am of the view that any communication from anyone other than Tesla is likely to be just speculation or a best guess. Tesla have told me categorically on a number of occasions that even though I have leased through their own preferred leasing partner (ALD), the actual matching and EDD notification will come from Tesla and not the LeaseCo. Sorry @Mr Miserable I know this is the wrong thread :rolleyes:

• Disagree
Reactions: Höegh Trapper
Status
Not open for further replies.