Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the paperwork for registration and insurance purposes. The e-mail mentioned delivery 22/02 (in Ghent, Belgium) at the earliest…

My car is on the hoegh traveller that’s estimated 13/02 for arrival at Zeebrugge.

It seems a long time between arrival in Zeebrugge and Delivery, especially it’s in the same country… any thoughts about this?

Here are the latest satellite positions for ships north of Suez known to carrying Teslas:

Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 18.20.09.png

HYPERION RAY is making her way up the English Channel to dock in Southampton's Western Docks mid-morning tomorrow. Her departure is still scheduled for 2300 tomorrow night and so should still make Zeebrugge on 10 Feb.
HOEGH TRAVELLER is currently passing south of Majorca with an ETA for Zeebrugge of 1600 on 13 Feb. She is not a Tesla charter, Tesla are just using her to ship some Teslas to Zeebrugge.
VIKING BRAVERY is making steady progress north of Tunisia and is due to arrive in Southampton at 1600 0n 13 Feb. According to the Zeebrugge port schedule she is meant to arrive there at 0100 on 14 Feb but I can't see that happening. I would say 15 Feb is more likely.
GLOVIS CONDOR is bound for Zeebrugge with an ETA of 15 Feb.

Other ships known to be carrying Teslas are shown on the chart below (less HELIOS RAY)

Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 18.39.36.png

SFL COMPOSER is maintaining 18kts which is still faster than average. My estimate for her is Southampton 23 Feb, Zeebrugge on 25 Feb.
MSC IMMACOLATA I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb, Zeebrugge around 01 Mar
GRAND PIONEER I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 2 Mar
ASIAN EMPEROR I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 04 Mar

HELIOS RAY is not shown because she is deliberately hiding for the moment. Seriously. She is bound for Ashdod 16 Feb and Koper, probably around 21 Feb.

Other ships of interest. These vessels may or may not be carrying Teslas but are on my watch list.
Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 18.47.58.png

LAKE WANAKA Heading for Suez. (docked in Singapore though)
ASIAN MAJESTY Heading for Singapore
VIKING ADVENTURE Heading for Singapore

RCC AMSTERDAM continues to loiter off Zhousan. I'm not really sure what is happening with her but I suspect she needs repairs. It would be unusual for her to dock for repairs with cargo onboard and so I think she may well have departed empty. Which means she may need to be replaced with another ship....
GLOVIS CHORUS has promptly arrived on scene. She looks as though she will be the next ship to dock at Shanghai South. MORNING CARINA is still loitering though, but I think GLOVIS CHORUS has done some queue-jumping.

Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 19.03.06.png

...and don't forget the SFL COMPOSER competition - see HERE

Hi all

So I received my Tesla Update text stating that that my vehicle (M3 SR, white, aero, black interior) ordered via lease on the 21st October, is on its way. I contacted Tesla via the online chat and got my assigned VIN, Emma could not confirm vessel details but did say to expect delivery 2nd week of March.

So any ideas which ship could be coming to Southampton with my car on in the 1st week of March?

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I chatted to TA and they told my MY was at Nangang compound yesterday. This evening I got an SMS that it was on the move. EDD March 3rd - 17th.

Glasgow SC delivery.
That's interesting, thanks for posting this.
The only ship that fits the bill for you is RCC AMSTERDAM which sadly, is going nowhere at the moment.
I would normally estimate her arrival in Southampton as around 06 March and given that the car has to get to Glasgow it would put the delivery at the back end of your delivery window, which I don't think is right.
So, if your car really was in Nangang yesterday RCC AMSTERDAM is likely to be your ship but on the basis of your EDD I would suggest it actually left some time ago and was more likely to be on MSC IMMACOLATA.
Your call!

That's interesting, thanks for posting this.
The only ship that fits the bill for you is RCC AMSTERDAM which sadly, is going nowhere at the moment.
I would normally estimate her arrival in Southampton as around 06 March and given that the car has to get to Glasgow it would put the delivery at the back end of your delivery window, which I don't think is right.
So, if your car really was in Nangang yesterday RCC AMSTERDAM is likely to be your ship but on the basis of your EDD I would suggest it actually left some time ago and was more likely to be on MSC IMMACOLATA.
Your call!
Interesting! I’ll see if I can get any more info today for you. 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.