Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. My M3 was supposed to be delivered the 26th of February here in Italy. So I was "monitoring" Hyperion Ray. But, a week ago Tesla wrote me an SMS in order to book delivery time on the 18th of February. There's a way to track the delivery when the M3 has been unloaded? I'm asking this since I need to activate its insurance, but until now I still don't know the what will be its car plate and would like to know exactly how many days left are still available to activate the insurance. Thank you.

Hi. My M3 was supposed to be delivered the 26th of February here in Italy. So I was "monitoring" Hyperion Ray. But, a week ago Tesla wrote me an SMS in order to book delivery time on the 18th of February. There's a way to track the delivery when the M3 has been unloaded? I'm asking this since I need to activate its insurance, but until now I still don't know the what will be its car plate and would like to know exactly how many days left are still available to activate the insurance. Thank you.
Most likely you will receive the license plate a few days in advance. So somewhere next week. Taking care of the insurance shouldn’t be much more than a phonecall to the company.

I talked to a Tesla representative at the Tesla showroom about a week ago, and he informed me that there will be a special handover event on the 19th February at the docks. So it confirms this! :)

EDIT: I guess it depends when you ordered your Model Y. If you ordered it first thing in October 2021, then I would suspect yours would then be on the first shipment.
I asked the rep, if mine would be on the first shipment, he said no, it would be on a later ship, as I ordered only at the end of Jan.
I wonder what sort of handover event is happening?! I ordered at start of November, and date I have been given is 2nd March for delivery.

Just received my VIN for my Tesla Model 3 Long Range with tow hitch, ordered from Denmark. MSM, black interior, 18" wheels.

Estimated delivery: 8th of March - 22nd of March.
WoW a tow hitch on Model 3 I thought they removed this possibility last year? Was this available when you made the order? When did you place the order? I wanted to order a tow hitch myself but it was not available when I placed the order in September. I don't know if it can be retrofitted as an accessory after I get delivery of the car (my SA does not know to provide an answer).

Hi, has anyone have any more specific info on the delivery times for the YP to the UK? I see new orders are now being quoted as August '22 and the pre-Feb 22 orders were quoted loosely as 'mid 2022'?
I'm expecting May/June but would be great if that was more like April/May 😁
(TBH - I'm getting quite jealous/impatient of the YLR's being collected next week! 🤦‍♂️)

Hi, has anyone have any more specific info on the delivery times for the YP to the UK? I see new orders are now being quoted as August '22 and the pre-Feb 22 orders were quoted loosely as 'mid 2022'?
I'm expecting May/June but would be great if that was more like April/May 😁
(TBH - I'm getting quite jealous/impatient of the YLR's being collected next week! 🤦‍♂️)
Your guess is as good as mine. But if the EDD on your says eg. March 2022, I'm 99% sure it will be delivered then, as Tesla are pretty anal about fulfilling deliveries before year quarters, to get their sales figures in for the financial statements to investors (this is what I was told by a Tesla rep). ;)

Your guess is as good as mine. But if the EDD on your says eg. March 2022, I'm 99% sure it will be delivered then, as Tesla are pretty anal about fulfilling deliveries before year quarters, to get their sales figures in for the financial statements to investors (this is what I was told by a Tesla rep). ;)
Ah, so fairly safe to say May then based on that - I hope it's true! 👍

Reactions: foxtru
Does anyone know where SFL Composer is? Last update was on 2022-02-08 21:15 UTC.
She was maintaining eta Suez 14th February. That being the case she is currently probably approaching the Horn of Africa - a quite sensitive location from a vessel security point of view. The reason you cannot see her currently is that the ”free” version of AIS can only use shore based receivers and, as she is far out to sea, you would only be able to find her on AIS via satellite - a premium service. She’ll reappear shortly perhaps some where in the Red Sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.