Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the latest satellite positions for ships north of Suez known to carrying Teslas:
Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 19.00.57.png

HYPERION RAY arrived in Zeebrugge early this morning. That is her Tesla charter complete.
HOEGH TRAVELLER is currently crossing the Bay of Biscay with an ETA for Zeebrugge of 1600 on Sunday afternoon. She is not a Tesla charter, Tesla are just using her to ship some Teslas to Zeebrugge.
VIKING BRAVERY continues to make steady progress north and is due to arrive in Southampton on Sunday evening . She is currently scheduled to depart at 14:00 on Monday and so an arrival in Zeebrugge early on Tuesday is likely.
GLOVIS CONDOR is currently north of Algeria and making nearly 18 kts for Zeebrugge with an ETA of Tuesday night.

Other ships known to be carrying Teslas are shown on the chart below

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 19.19.26.png

HELIOS RAY As expected she has reapperared on AIS in the Red Sea. She is due to arrive in Ashdod on 16 Feb and Koper is now confirmed on 21 Feb, as forecast here.
SFL COMPOSER is still maintaining 18kts. My estimate for her is Southampton 23 Feb, Zeebrugge on 25 Feb.
MSC IMMACOLATA I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb, Zeebrugge around 01 Mar
GRAND PIONEER I estimate she could arrive in Zeebrugge around 2 Mar however she may actually be inbound to Koper in which case her ETA there will be around 24 Feb.
RCC AMSTERDAM I think it pretty likely that this is Tesla ship and I estimate that she should arrive in Southampton around

Other ships of interest are shown below.

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 19.35.19.png

LAKE WANAKA
ASIAN MAJESTY
GLOVIS CHORUS
MORNING CARINA

There have also been a couple of departures from the main Shanghai piers to Singapore over the last couple of days which I'm keeping an eye on but I suspect will not turn out to be Tesla related.

Just wondering now that we are headed towards the end of shipping for Q1, did anyone who has already had a car allocated this quarter get matched to a car on a vessel that had not yet reached Suez? Just trying to work out how much longer those of us who have yet to hear might have to wait. Some have said that allocation doesnt typically happen until a vessel reaches the Med, but I wondered if this has been the latest experience. I know, I know, the science isn't that precise, but just thought I'd ask 🤣
According to Tesla my M3 EDD March 10 in France is on GRAND PIONEER. It’s planned for delivery to my local Tesla Service Centre on March 09. If that’s true, the VIN (received Tuesday) has been allocated well before the vessel reached the Suez.

Just received a text message from Tesla informing me that the M3RWD white on white 18 inch aeros I ordered via lease (UK) on 14/01/2022 will be delivered on 03/03/2022. This is a definite delivery date and not an EDD. Is it possible that it is now with SFL COMPOSER? or possibly MSC IMMACOLATA?
I ordered exactly same M3 on 11/01/2022 through Tesla website but not had text yet. I don’t get it how they allocating cars. Hopefully will get text soon with delivery date. It might be even on a same ship with yours M3 😂

Reactions: Brilliant145
Just received a text message from Tesla informing me that the M3RWD white on white 18 inch aeros I ordered via lease (UK) on 14/01/2022 will be delivered on 03/03/2022. This is a definite delivery date and not an EDD. Is it possible that it is now with SFL COMPOSER? or possibly MSC IMMACOLATA?
I got my actual delivery date today as well - 4th March - m3 rwd white / black 18”

I’m pretty sure it’s SFL Composer

I ordered a M3, LR Red, Black Int., 19" on Nov 4th 2021.
The Tesla rep told me the date of delivery would probably be mid March.
So, I thought that this is the norm. Now I read orders 2 months after mine getting Vins! and I am still with the order number.Nothing Hidden on the webpage... This happening only to me, or are there any other people with similar experience?
Could it be in a ship already, but with no vin?
It's not only you. I orderded 8th of November, was supposed to be delivered in December. Got pushed to Q1, only received VIN in source code on 8th of February. Tesla rep said EDD is 14-15.03.
But also know people waiting since July for M3 Performance etc. At the same time, someone here orders a car on 25th of January, changes his order a couple of days later and gets his EDD for February. No logic, no reason. (I can only assume countries like Germany, France, UK, Netherlands etc. are bigger markets, thus they get larger deliveries hence a bigger chance someone cancels and you get his car etc. Whilst Poland gets 600 Teslas / quarter and historically they haven't been able to deliver more than 400 from what I know, so those cars get sent west if they don't.

My SA told me that they were going to try to make delivery in last week of February, but might be first week of march. This is in Norway, I also live in Drammen.
With that in mind I'm guessing that my car has to be on Glovis Condor then otherwise its impossible to make delivery to Norway before march.
Could you please post updated info as you get it(or send me a message)? I'm also waiting for a Drammen pickup, my M3 RWD just says EDD February. Vin in source, but that's it. You're one of the most direct comparisons to me here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.