Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Southampton pilot boarding area is around Nab Tower at the mouth of the Solent. Look for the pilot boats HAMPSHIRE or HAMWIC.
The ETAs shown for Southampton should be the arrival time at Nab Tower not the expected docking time which can be up to 90 minutes later.
Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 08.20.31.png

Dear All,

Good to see so many Tesla family members! Does anyone know if the deliveries for beginning og March in Denmark was on the HOEGH TRAVELLER?
If so, could i then expect the delivery to be on time? (02-16 March in Denmark). I can see it has been unloading in ZEEBRUGGE and has now departed for BREMEN, DE. Expected arrival tomorrow.
I Got a delivery appointment for the 25th for a Car on the hoegh traveller. Would not expect a Car for 2-16 of march to be on that ship.

To my fellow Norwegians; There is a ship due in Drammen tonight at 1900 that might be carrying Teslas. City of St Petersburg. Can you confirm or deny Mr. Miserable? I'm basing my guess solely on the fact that it's arriving from Zeebrugge.
The CITY OF ST PETERSBURG is certainly worth keeping an eye on. She may have cars onboard from GRANDE CALIFORNIA and HYPERION RAY.
The only thing that concerns me is that Drammen does not look prepared to receive many vehicles - the dockside is not clear (which is usually a sign that the ship is picking up rather than dropping off) and there isn't a lot of spare capacity in the various parking lots. The good news is that the usual Tesla staging area is clear. If you look at the Drammen webcams and select Holmen Syd the usual staging area is at the bottom of the picture behind and to the left of the large storage tank (or if you are familiar with Drammen -the area immediately to the right of the main dock entrance)

The CITY OF ST PETERSBURG is certainly worth keeping an eye on. She may have cars onboard from GRANDE CALIFORNIA and HYPERION RAY.
The only thing that concerns me is that Drammen does not look prepared to receive many vehicles - the dockside is not clear (which is usually a sign that the ship is picking up rather than dropping off) and there isn't a lot of spare capacity in the various parking lots. The good news is that the usual Tesla staging area is clear. If you look at the Drammen webcams and select Holmen Syd the usual staging area is at the bottom of the picture behind and to the left of the large storage tank (or if you are familiar with Drammen -the area immediately to the right of the main dock entrance)
I am thoroughly impressed with your knowledge good sir!

Finally got a delivery time window on my account today: 21 Feb to 07 March in Western Europe (Portugal) (EDD has always been March 2022).
If unloaded at Zeebrugge I would say maybe 5 days for the truck to reach Lisbon so maybe it came in the HOEGH TRAVELLER...
Thanks for this wonderful thread which I've been following since the beginning.
My ED is Feb 16 to 25 (the EDD was always on February) and I confirmed that the VIN was on that Ship. My Tesla Advisor said it is expected to arrive in Portugal by the end of this week and the car should be deliver next week (in Porto).

View attachment 768509View attachment 768510

I wonder if these were allready unloaded from the Hoegh Traveller. Picture taken in Nieuwpoort, about 45min drive from Zeebrugge. Near the border of France where they can’t drive on sunday (i think)
What are the wheels with the twin spoke arms in silver? Are they another option not available in the UK or are they what lies under the standard wheel covers?

Having followed this thread the whole shipping aspect has become rather fascinating. But left me wondering - do Tesla have a certain amount of regular ships they use and then buy space on others as needed or is it new ships all the time? Ie have they booked the ships Well in advance

Having followed this thread the whole shipping aspect has become rather fascinating. But left me wondering - do Tesla have a certain amount of regular ships they use and then buy space on others as needed or is it new ships all the time? Ie have they booked the ships Well in advance
Tesla signs one-year, $422M contract with Hyundai Glovis to ship Giga Shanghai exports may answer your question.

However, although that was signed only in December the situation has changed because of the significant delays of Berlin GF requiring more ships in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.