Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's here!

Attachments

• Viking Bravery 14-02-2022.png
    Viking Bravery 14-02-2022.png
    981.5 KB · Views: 94
You only saying that because there is something she carries you are longing for…😂 But I agree she is a beauty especially watching her coming into dock, can’t image something that size can carry that many MY’s plus others 👍🏻
Followed her journey from Shanghai, you got to stand back and appreciate just where she's come, how far, and carrying what treasures! Majestic!

You only saying that because there is something she carries you are longing for…😂 But I agree she is a beauty especially watching her coming into dock, can’t image something that size can carry that many MY’s plus others 👍🏻
Depends on the size of the screen you are viewing the photo on 😉
I thought Autostar was huge but boats like Viking bravery make Autostar look like a baby

Reactions: Jambo25
Is there any way of finding out what vessel your car is on if you have (only) the VIN?

Or are we just guessing ships based on Estimated Delivery Dates (which I don't have yet unfortunately)?
I'll yield to the true experts, but some are guesses against delivery estimate, others have been able to look at ship inventory using VIN. I know some were able to look up their vehicle in HOEG TRAVELLER, using their website, but it's seldom the case usually. You probably need to know what boats are likely candidates and visit each carrier to see. Having the VIN is a brilliant first step, the computer clearly said YES!

1644843600361.png

• Funny
Reactions: jmhumphreys
Status
Not open for further replies.