Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr M, possibly a bit out of context, Tesla new UK order "shipments" have jumped from March 2022 to August/November 2022 with the exception of very few deliveries in May/June 2022. Is this because Shangahi is planning a retooling shutdown or due to shortage of vital parts or perhaps in process of moving UK order book productions from Shanghai to Berlin? Thank you
I'm not aware of any issues that would cause such a big hiccup.
UK is now not likely to be supplied with MY from Berlin until Q4 at best.
MY will be supplied from China instead.
Model 3 were always going to be supplied from China for sometime to come.
I think it's probably a website hiccup.

I'm not aware of any issues that would cause such a big hiccup.
UK is now not likely to be supplied with MY from Berlin until Q4 at best.
MY will be supplied from China instead.
Model 3 were always going to be supplied from China for sometime to come.
I think it's probably a website hiccup.

Tesla site been displaying these dates now for 2 weeks, Standard and LR with Aero (Nov 22) with Sport 19" (Aug 22) and Perf (May 22) very odd indeed. Do you see any evidence of Ships carrying vehicles between 1 Apr thru 1 Jul 2022?

I have been lurking here for about a week after I finally submitted / removed the hold on my U.K. red M3LR (white interior and 19” Sports wheels) order on Sunday the 13th of Feb.

I was a day 1 , March 2016 M3 reservation holder. I finally converted the reservation in to an order on the 21st of October 2021 but placed the order on hold until Jan 2022 to allow me to continue saving up the large down payment. I quickly decided to wait another 6 weeks and pushed the hold until mid Feb so I could get a 22 plate car as the private plate I wanted was only available as a 22 Reg.

An EDD of 18th-30th of March for Manchester appeared in my Tesla account today but no VIN yet. So I think the ship my M3 will be on is could be the either the Morning Carina, Grand Dolphin or the Glovis Symphony. 🤔

Tesla site been displaying these dates now for 2 weeks, Standard and LR with Aero (Nov 22) with Sport 19" (Aug 22) and Perf (May 22) very odd indeed. Do you see any evidence of Ships carrying vehicles between 1 Apr thru 1 Jul 2022?
Too early to try and find ships that far out. I suspect Tesla are giving priority to the MY for Q2 hence the M3, especially the cheapest white ones, are being pushed back.

The morning sun glances off SFL COMPOSER as she progresses up the Solent towards Southampton.

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 07.41.09.png

do we know anything about southampton capacity? When I was down there there looked like tons of space for vehicles - but can Tesla unload two boats within 24 hours of each other (27/28 Feb)? assume yes
Yes. It has been done before. There is plenty of capacity in Southampton at the moment because the imports of other marques are very low except for vans.

Isn't it possible that they have loaded a ship with only cars for Europe and put all UK cars on one other ship?
It is possible that MSC IMMACOLATA is heading for Zeebrugge only however we have several instances where Tesla have told UK customers that their car is on MSC IMMOCOLATA.
I'm hoping that as she approaches the Straits of Gibraltar the AIS error will be corrected.

Reactions: DennisPieters
Got a text now that my car will be delivered in norway the first half of march. Prometheus leader will arrive in drammen 28th feb, which makes very sense. If not the Auto Advance will arrive 4th march as a last resort. Could also be used trains but ship seems most likely.

Hi everybody,

I have been reading this topic since the end of January (around page 45 ;)) without writing anything, but with a lot of interest and with the impatience to receive my VIN. Thank you Mr. Miserable and the other contributors for all the information that helped me to wait.

Today is a great day for me, my account page has been updated, and miracle I finally have a VIN.

Here is my order information:
Order: January 18
TMY LR Blue / Black / 20" and 19" winter tire delivery in Geneva
EDD : March 09 - March 23

Do you have an idea of the boat that contains my car ? (Koper or Zeebruges ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.