Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

I have been reading this topic since the end of January (around page 45 ;)) without writing anything, but with a lot of interest and with the impatience to receive my VIN. Thank you Mr. Miserable and the other contributors for all the information that helped me to wait.

Today is a great day for me, my account page has been updated, and miracle I finally have a VIN.

Here is my order information:
Order: January 18
TMY LR Blue / Black / 20" and 19" winter tire delivery in Geneva
EDD : March 09 - March 23

Do you have an idea of the boat that contains my car ? (Koper or Zeebruges ?)
Same Edd for me (Italy, MY Black on Blak on 20"). What boat contains our Tesla?

The Mrs has just been told her M3RWD is on MSC IMMACOLATA and the car will be at the NEC ~10 Mar.
It looks likely that MSC IMMACOLATA may go direct to Zeebrugge first and then head to Southampton.
This may ease any concerns of a potential overlap with GRAND PIONEER at Southampton and Zeebrugge.
We shall see.....

Hi everybody,

I have been reading this topic since the end of January (around page 45 ;)) without writing anything, but with a lot of interest and with the impatience to receive my VIN. Thank you Mr. Miserable and the other contributors for all the information that helped me to wait.

Today is a great day for me, my account page has been updated, and miracle I finally have a VIN.

Here is my order information:
Order: January 18
TMY LR Blue / Black / 20" and 19" winter tire delivery in Geneva
EDD : March 09 - March 23

Do you have an idea of the boat that contains my car ? (Koper or Zeebruges ?)
Sadly I don't have any information like that. You may be able to squeeze the port of entry (Zeebrugge/Koper) information from your local Tesla office with the caveat that they may be misinformed!! (Plenty of examples of that on this thread)
I try and provide the best ship information - I'll leave the fine detail of final delivery to you/others !

It looks likely that MSC IMMACOLATA may go direct to Zeebrugge first and then head to Southampton.
This may ease any concerns of a potential overlap with GRAND PIONEER at Southampton and Zeebrugge.
We shall see.....
That might explain why my EDD isn’t until 15th March, if Immacolata was due to land 27/28th Feb. Sounded like a fair delay. Only 3 weeks to go now (hopefully)

• Disagree
Reactions: Höegh Trapper
Received the below today finally progress! - M3 RWD Grey - Glasgow

Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is

Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is
Me, too - but have no idea what this means for my EDD of 18-31 March in Manchester.

I received the same text shortly after SFL composer left Shanghai. I then had a deliver text about 10 days later.

Reactions: AtomXL
@Mr Miserable
For some reason you have way more accurate tracking than me 🧐

Trying to keep up with the progress of GLOVIS SYMPHONY, but every tracking site is two days behind and sits her still within a stones throw of Taiwan.

1645627751772.png

...yesterday she was actually Mid South China Sea.. She must be well on her way past Vietnam now, or thereabouts.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I'm broke. I just bought a Tesla 😁

You're right, but seems over-kill to fuel a compulsion to follow my car to Southampton 🥲
@Snowy77 You should pay for a premium account on Marine Traffic.
I went a little overboard (no pun intended) and got access to the Marine Traffic API so I could build my own dashboard to track the ship I feel hopeful contains my Model 3.

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 15.56.39.png

I've just had terrible news my edd 15-31 March has been moved to May4-June1!!!! not happy ordered in Nov21 Paid cash in full Jan22
I feel for you, but how did you manage to pay for the car in full if you didn't have a final invoice? I didn't think you got the invoice until you have the VIN allocated and delivery booked?

I'm concerned that something can go wrong with mine now!

I feel for you, but how did you manage to pay for the car in full if you didn't have a final invoice? I didn't think you got the invoice until you have the VIN allocated and delivery booked?

I'm concerned that something can go wrong with mine now!
Hi Terry, I did have a final invoice so just paid it ages ago. Just spoke to SA and he says they are seeing this happen to a few customers now and they don't know why? He said they have plenty of stock for March and it could move back but that doesn't fill me with much confidence right now. Not a happy bunny with tesla now :(

Question: The Tesla sales rep confirmed my car is on Glovis Condor. That ship has docked almost 48 hours ago. My Delivery date was supposed to be today, but now they changed it to the 3th of march... Glovis Condor is docked in Zeebrugge, and i'm from Belgium myself. Zeebrugge is like 1 hour away from the tesla garage I'll be picking up the car from.

Anyone knows why it has been pushed with more than a week? Does it take that long for a ship to unload in Zeebrugge?
Or could it be I got assigned another car on another ship then? Is there any way to check if my VIN has changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.