Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a collection day for March 19th at Trafford Manchester. Any idea what ship that my car is on ? I thought maybe it’s the Morning Carina but just guessing. Thanks.
Thats great news. my collection point is trafford as well. May i ask when you got the Car is on the way text from tesla? i am trying to workout how long will it take them to message me for the actual delivery date.

I'm on SLF Composer - watching it and Malacca Highway heading for Zeebrugges. I'm thinking, if I get off quick enough in Zeebrugges, I could get on to the Malacca Highway.

The guy in Tesla Sandyford thinks it may be a matter of whether your on front of the Composer or back whether you hit second week in March or end of March. Makes sense, I guess.
Just out of curiosity, what sort of timeline are you on? When did you order and when did you find the VIN in the source code?
I've asked a couple of times, both on the chat and through emails to the Irish Delivery Team and have always been told that I can't see what vessel my car is on.

Just out of curiosity, what sort of timeline are you on? When did you order and when did you find the VIN in the source code?
I've asked a couple of times, both on the chat and through emails to the Irish Delivery Team and have always been told that I can't see what vessel my car is on.
Order: Jan 31st
VIN assigned: Feb 7th (I didn't see it till the 21st due to putting in incomplete finance details on the site)

Its a blue RWD with 19's and black interior

Reactions: Bovakinn
Am conscious that this is a Shipping forum. If you join Irish Tesla chat group on boards .ie message me and I can share insights rather than going off point and adding to traffic on this forum

Ready on some norwegian forums that they said their car was on Glovis sigma towards Rotterdam today. Any thoughts about this @Mr Miserable ??

If Glovis Sigma have Tesla on it that are going to Norway, is there any ship going from Rotterdam to Norway?
I wouldn't pay any attention to it - it's nonesense and unfortuneately there is a lot of it about on the web.
PROMETHEUS LEADER is the ship to follow. I'm not sure whether that will be true for Swedish buyers but it will be for Norway.
Another ship to watch might be Mallacca Highway which is due into Oslo on 28 Feb. Watch where she loads in Zeebrugge.

Reactions: Johnsen92
Je n'y prêterais pas attention - c'est un non-sens et malheureusement il y en a beaucoup sur le web.
PROMETHEUS LEADER est le navire à suivre. Je ne sais pas si ce sera vrai pour les acheteurs suédois, mais ce le sera pour la Norvège.
Un autre navire à surveiller pourrait être le Mallacca Highway qui doit arriver à Oslo le 28 février. Regardez où il charge à Zeebrugge.
Gibraltar traffic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.