Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SFL COMPOSER is still alongside in Southampton and at the moment she is not due to depart to Zeebrugge until 00:30 tonight, a 10 hr voyage.
MSC IMMACOLATA Her AIS remains to be updated with her destination and ETA but hopefully her incorrect AIS indications will be pointed out to her as she passes Gibraltar later tonight. Quite when that will be is debateable as this afternoon she slowed to under 10 kts. She still has about 1300 NM to go which at 10kts will take 130hrs ie she could arrive in Zeebrugge on 03 Mar if she continues to dawdle. Or is she going to stop in Gibraltar ? (a popular refuelling stop). Worth keeping an eye on tonight.
GRAND PIONEER is not dawdling and she is scheduled to arrive in Southampton in the early hours of 01 Mar. She should depart to Zeebrugge later that night ETA 02 Mar.
Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 19.26.29.png

RCC AMSTERDAM continues up the Red Sea powering her way towards Suez at 19kts. She will arrive off Suez tomorrow and transit on Saturday morning.
I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition! It will close for entries tomorrow at Midday UTC.

GLOVIS CHORUS is maintaining 17kts as she crosses the Arabian Sea and will shortly enter the Gulf of Aden. She should arrive in Southampton around 09 Mar
MORNING CARINA is now entering the Arabian Sea. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is crossing the Bay of Bengal. Most likely to be heading to Koper and should arrive there around 10 Mar

Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 19.25.17.png

GLOVIS SYMPHONY heading for Suez. Her AIS updates continue to be a bit irregular. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.
RCC CLASSIC is heading for Singapore initially. Koper next? I estimate 14 Mar for Koper.

Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 19.24.16.png

Last edited:
SFL COMPOSER is still alongside in Southampton and at the moment she is not due to depart to Zeebrugge until 00:30 tonight, a 10 hr voyage.
MSC IMMACOLATA Her AIS remains to be updated with her destination and ETA but hopefully her incorrect AIS indications will be pointed out to her as she passes Gibraltar later tonight. Quite when that will be is debateable as this afternoon she slowed to under 10 kts. She still has about 1300 NM to go which at 10kts will take 130hrs ie she could arrive in Zeebrugge on 03 Mar if she continues to dawdle. Or is she going to stop in Gibraltar ? (a popular refuelling stop). Worth keeping an eye on tonight.
GRAND PIONEER is not dawdling and she is scheduled to arrive in Southampton in the early hours of 01 Mar. She should depart to Zeebrugge later that night ETA 02 Mar.
View attachment 773354
RCC AMSTERDAM continues up the Red Sea powering her way towards Suez at 19kts. She will arrive off Suez tomorrow and transit on Saturday morning.
I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition! It will close for entries tomorrow at Midday UTC.

GLOVIS CHORUS is maintaining 17kts as she crosses the Arabian Sea and will shortly enter the Gulf of Aden. She should arrive in Southampton around 09 Mar
MORNING CARINA is now entering the Arabian Sea. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is crossing the Bay of Bengal. Most likely to be heading to Koper and should arrive there around 10 Mar

View attachment 773355

GLOVIS SYMPHONY heading for Suez. Her AIS updates continue to be a bit irregular. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.
RCC CLASSIC is heading for Singapore initially. Koper next? I estimate 14 Mar for Koper.

View attachment 773356
Hi Mr. Miserable, I got confirmation this morning from my SA that my car is on RCC Classic and will actually get in Koper in the same date you said. Is there any portal that let's you check if the VIN is on that boat for real? To be 100% sure.

• Informative
Reactions: iorgosg
Gibraltar traffic ? Previous post to the wrong quote !
If you mean has she slowed for the Gibraltar Traffic Seperation Scheme? No I don't think so. There is a speed limit enforced in the Straits to protect the local whale population but she slowed way too early for that.
I don't think she is going in to Gib - she is positioned too well for the TSS

Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 19.49.58.png

Thanks @Mr Miserable for this detailed, almost CSI like, analysis. I'm trying to figure out (like most people) on which ship my Model Y is. My estimated delivery time is 16 - 28 March - VIN confirmed (I can see it in the source code and with the Chrome plugin) - I'm living in Brussels, Belgium (close to Zeebrugge).

Based on your recent update that leaves me with the following potential candidates:

- SFL COMPOSER - that still needs to travel to Zeebrugge.
- Grand Pioneer
- MORNING CARINA (based on my estimated delivery date, this one seems to most plausible)

Any other members with similar delivery dates?

Alot of ships coming into Southampton in the first week or two of march. Does that mean that people can expect allocations and deliveries for march?
Not all those ships are confirmed as Tesla ships yet, but there is a good chance they will be.
Tesla will aim to deliver as many cars as they can before the end of March and since there is a dearth of supply for Q2 I would have expected Tesla to overstock in Q1.
Therefore, to answer your question, yes.

Reactions: Cooksmaster1
Just had new delivery estimate tonight on my account - now 9-23 March (from 15-29 March 10 days ago before it disappeared) - suggesting London deliveries from cars on RCC Amsterdam or Glovis Chorus (or Morning Carina) - more supply than they thought 10 days ago?

Thanks @Mr Miserable for this detailed, almost CSI like, analysis. I'm trying to figure out (like most people) on which ship my Model Y is. My estimated delivery time is 16 - 28 March - VIN confirmed (I can see it in the source code and with the Chrome plugin) - I'm living in Brussels, Belgium (close to Zeebrugge).

Based on your recent update that leaves me with the following potential candidates:

- SFL COMPOSER - that still needs to travel to Zeebrugge.
- Grand Pioneer
- MORNING CARINA (based on my estimated delivery date, this one seems to most plausible)

Any other members with similar delivery dates?
I’m living in brussels.
Ordered a m3 sr in late October and still don’t have a delivery date.
The TA told me that I’ll only get documents and delivery dates after the car is unloaded in zeebrugge which sounds like bullshit to me.
Kind of said that delivery take place between 7 and 10 days after the ship unload the car in zeebrugge

Reactions: iorgosg
Ready on some norwegian forums that they said their car was on Glovis sigma towards Rotterdam today. Any thoughts about this @Mr Miserable ??

If Glovis Sigma have Tesla on it that are going to Norway, is there any ship going from Rotterdam to Norway?
Just to reiterate that the GLOVIS SIGMA rumour is nonesense, here is her itinerary:

Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 22.26.27.png

Reactions: Johnsen92
Status
Not open for further replies.