Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSC IMMOCOLATA IS INBOUND TO SOUTHAMPTON

The port of Southampton has published its arrivals scheduled for 02 Mar and the list includes MSC IMMOCOLATA.
She is scheduled to arrive at 05:30 and does not feature on the list of departures for 02 Mar.
I am going to assume a departure to Zeebrugge on 03 Mar will be revealed tomorrow.
It's worth pointing out that the frequently updated and reliable Southampton port schedule shows her port of departure as Singapore, and not Zeebrugge, and so it's safe to asssume the Zeebrugge port schedule is wrong, again.

It's a bit strange to see a ship that left Shanghai 2 days ahead of another ship get overtaken by it and end up docking over 24 hrs behind it. Very odd.

Reactions: RichardTheKing
I don't know if this is news or not but it seems that the Berlin GF leading VIN code is "XP7" and they are eager to ship.

Berlin is still tangled up in "environmental" court cases, but a lot of people are getting impatient with this and something might hit the fan and shake the red tape loose. I think this is at least a partial explanation for some of the spurious RORO schedules we've seen here.

Having said all that, it is not clear if or when Berlin cars will make it to anybody of interest here...

• Informative
Reactions: Mr Miserable
The SFL Composer has just now departed Southampton towards Zeebrugge. ETA 1800 UTC +1.

Its on one of these boats! I pass the port in Drammen every day because I live like 1 km away from it and I'm looking every single time as I pass by.
Prometheus Leader or AUTO ECO has to Teslas, there cant be anyone else.
AUTO ECO is gonna be loaded with cars from SFL Composer

Hi everyone! I have a question: I placed my order on January 18th and my EDD is now March 11th - March 25th, but I still don't have a VIN, not even in my source code. Most of the people I know (even the ones that placed their order after me) have the VIN at this point. Is this normal? My order is a MYLR white, with black interior and Induction 20" wheels. Also would anyone have any idea what ship it could be in? I was thinking either SFL Composer or Glovis Condor, but maybe someone has a better guess? This is for a delivery in Italy

Hi everyone! I have a question: I placed my order on January 18th and my EDD is now March 11th - March 25th, but I still don't have a VIN, not even in my source code. Most of the people I know (even the ones that placed their order after me) have the VIN at this point. Is this normal? My order is a MYLR white, with black interior and Induction 20" wheels. Also would anyone have any idea what ship it could be in? I was thinking either SFL Composer or Glovis Condor, but maybe someone has a better guess? This is for a delivery in Italy

I think its normal that theres delays like this. I mean for me it says EDD February and I placed my order 25th of Nov. I have also recieved a text saying that my car is due to arrive in the first half of March, but still on the app it says February. No dates or nothing just the month.

I think its normal that theres delays like this. I mean for me it says EDD February and I placed my order 25th of Nov. I have also recieved a text saying that my car is due to arrive in the first half of March, but still on the app it says February. No dates or nothing just the month.
Thanks, I was the only one from the people I know not to have received a VIN even though I have "classic" configurations. Now there's only to know if the car is still on a ship underway or being unloaded. Happy to know I'm not the only one in this boat :)

The port of Southampton has published its arrivals scheduled for 02 Mar and the list includes MSC IMMOCOLATA.
She is scheduled to arrive at 05:30 and does not feature on the list of departures for 02 Mar.
I am going to assume a departure to Zeebrugge on 03 Mar will be revealed tomorrow.
It's worth pointing out that the frequently updated and reliable Southampton port schedule shows her port of departure as Singapore, and not Zeebrugge, and so it's safe to asssume the Zeebrugge port schedule is wrong, again.

It's a bit strange to see a ship that left Shanghai 2 days ahead of another ship get overtaken by it and end up docking over 24 hrs behind it. Very odd.
Or it's possible for the MSC Immacolata to go to Zeebrugge first !

Wait and see !!!!

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-02-25 à 10.41.53.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-02-25 à 10.41.53.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 80

It looks like he is waiting for something, could it be a refuel at sea? Currently the ship is moving at a speed of 2 kn.

• Disagree
Reactions: Höegh Trapper
I don't know if this is news or not but it seems that the Berlin GF leading VIN code is "XP7" and they are eager to ship.

Berlin is still tangled up in "environmental" court cases, but a lot of people are getting impatient with this and something might hit the fan and shake the red tape loose. I think this is at least a partial explanation for some of the spurious RORO schedules we've seen here.

Having said all that, it is not clear if or when Berlin cars will make it to anybody of interest here...

still slightly confused by why its the governments business whether they can sell what they make. Surely the car itself will be type approved but once you get approval to build the factory, and build to spec - the output isn't really their business? Seems very red-tapey over in Germany

still slightly confused by why its the governments business whether they can sell what they make. Surely the car itself will be type approved but once you get approval to build the factory, and build to spec - the output isn't really their business? Seems very red-tapey over in Germany
The problems are related to environmental issues. Which I think a brand like Tesla shouldn't go easy on. If they are impacting the environment with their Factory they should fix the situation. More on this:

The problems are related to environmental issues. Which I think a brand like Tesla shouldn't go easy on. If they are impacting the environment with their Factory they should fix the situation. More on this:
What a waste of time and money to build a GygaFactory in Germany!

What a waste of time and money to build a GygaFactory in Germany!
Addressing environmental concerns is vital and water use is under threat everywhere. Tesla would have known this before embarking on the project. If people didn’t fight this then we’ll have businesses doing whatever they want without regard to the environment. For too long we’ve abused our planet. Sure, build cars that will eventually be better for the environment but not at a cost to peoples resources and nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.