Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right as you may be wrong but my concern was a waste of time and money. Apparently if there is not enough water in Germany Tesla is welcome in UK or either in France we've got plenty of water and lot of people which are looking for job. Ps: we've got as well as some good beer😅
I bet we have more water in Scotland! It feels like it hasn’t stopped raining/snowing/sleet in 3-months…

I bet we have more water in Scotland! It feels like it hasn’t stopped raining/snowing/sleet in 3-months…
Yes indeed, there is definitely more water in Scotland than anywhere else in Europe. No beer but some very good whisky. Ok, so if Elon read the topic, set-up your next gigafactory in Scotland, good and fast delivery for all British and North/Central European country too

SFL COMPOSER left Southampton this morning and is now anchored off Zeebrugge waiting to enter. According to the Zeebruuge port schedule she needs to wait until 11am tomorrow.
Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 19.15.14.png

GRAND PIONEER is now in the North Atlantic and has already overtaken MSC IMMACOLATA. She is now scheduled to arrive in Southampton on 28 Feb, which I believe was my original estimate for her. She should depart to Zeebrugge at 23:00 on 01 Mar ETA 02 Mar.
MSC IMMACOLATA Her AIS still remains to be updated with her destination and ETA but we now know she is inbound to Southampton with a scheduled arrival of 05:30 on 02 Mar. I am assuming a departure to Zeebrugge on 03 Mar. She is presently loitering in the Gulf of Cadiz. She has plenty of time to get to Southampton and so I suspect she has been using the spare time to conduct some training. Fire training, man overboard drills, that sort of thing.

Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 19.14.56.png

RCC AMSTERDAM has arrived off Suez and I expect her to transit the canal early tomorrow morning.
I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
The RCC AMSTERDAM competition is closed and if you are one of those people who thought they could sneak an entry in after midday, bad luck because they have already been deleted. I had a quick look at the entries and some folk have entered more than once - naughty! The VBA routine I run that measures the distance off for each entry will keep your first entry and delete the rest. Harsh but fair. We now have to wait until midday 04 Mar to find out who won.

Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 19.17.00.png

GLOVIS CHORUS is now in the Gulf of Aden. She should arrive in Southampton around 09 Mar. I haven't seen much evidence to say that she is carrying Teslas though.
MORNING CARINA is crossing the Arabian Sea. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is just passing the southern tip of India. There is good evidence to suggest she is heading to Koper and should arrive there around 10 Mar

Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 19.16.44.png

GLOVIS SYMPHONY heading for Suez. She isn't hanging around and is already powering through the Straits of Malacca. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.
RCC CLASSIC is heading for Singapore initially. Koper next? I estimate 14 Mar for Koper.

Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 19.20.14.png

Glovis Chorus was confirmed by several french customers these last 2 days.
6 customers with TM3, one with TMY.

Absolutely true regarding GLOVIS CHORUS. I had confirmation last Monday that my TM3 is in it.
Delivery planned in Strasbourg, France, between 16-30 March.
In which case I wonder whether she could be heading to Koper?

Hello everyone, I've been enjoying reading this thread. (Mr Miserable is obvs a legend) I ordered MYLR on 30th Jan. Ever since then and same now is an expected collection from Bristol range 2nd - 16 March. I did a MY test drive in Cardiff mid Feb (loved it) and they told me my car was on a boat due to dock on 28th Feb and all looking good for my delivery range. So I have assumed it's on the Grand Pioneer. I now can see a VIN in the HTML page source. However, no text or account updates from Tesla on the delivery. I don't really have any question - but am a little peeved it's so hard to get hold of Tesla for more accurate information given that collection could be as early as Wednesday next week. I need to plan my time to pick up, arrange insurance and also very eager to get this £60k piece of battery / metal. Home Charger is already installed. Tried calling them today but after 1hr waiting to get through I hung up. Just sharing. D

Hello everyone, I've been enjoying reading this thread. (Mr Miserable is obvs a legend) I ordered MYLR on 30th Jan. Ever since then and same now is an expected collection from Bristol range 2nd - 16 March. I did a MY test drive in Cardiff mid Feb (loved it) and they told me my car was on a boat due to dock on 28th Feb and all looking good for my delivery range. So I have assumed it's on the Grand Pioneer. I now can see a VIN in the HTML page source. However, no text or account updates from Tesla on the delivery. I don't really have any question - but am a little peeved it's so hard to get hold of Tesla for more accurate information given that collection could be as early as Wednesday next week. I need to plan my time to pick up, arrange insurance and also very eager to get this £60k piece of battery / metal. Home Charger is already installed. Tried calling them today but after 1hr waiting to get through I hung up. Just sharing. D
Yup, sounds about right...

Although Q1 shipments from Shanghai to EU and UK will have all departed, Australia is still able to join the end-of-quarter delivery frenzy.
I think there are 2 ships of interest:
PAGANELLA should depart around 03 Mar to Brisbane (18/3), Port Kembla (22/3) and Melbourne (25/3) and
POSITIVE CHALLENGER should depart Shanghai around 07 Mar to Fremantle (18/3)

Other markets likely to receive shipments in March include Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea (maybe even another to Japan?) however spotting these shipments is well-nigh impossible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.