Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! super excited about my Tesla M3P that ive ordered 1 january and has a est. delivery: 14-31 march. I have seen my VIN (LRW3E7EL7NC49XXXX) in the source code, but have not yet got the text to confirm the pickup date. Anyone have an idea which ship this could be on? i have driven a LR two times before but this is first time im gonna be a Tesla owner and feel like a kid before christmas atm.

Br
Daniel
Hey Daniel! I ordered a M3 RWD on Jan 14th that supposedly shipped with SFL Composer, and then with Malacca Highway to Oslo. Its being transported to Lillestrøm for a delivery of March 7th, which has been confirmed. I'm guessing yours will be in the next wave. Welcome to the painful waiting room!

Hey Daniel! I ordered a M3 RWD on Jan 14th that supposedly shipped with SFL Composer, and then with Malacca Highway to Oslo. Its being transported to Lillestrøm for a delivery of March 7th, which has been confirmed. I'm guessing yours will be in the next wave. Welcome to the painful waiting room!

Was hoping that mine would be be Malacca Highway aswell, but its feels more like its on Morning Carina.

GLOVIS CHORUS is currently navigating her way along the Suez Canal but has already helpfully updated her AIS.
It confirms her arrival in Zeebrugge on 10 Mar.

Over in Shanghai GLOVIS CARAVEL has departed to S Korea. Whilst a departure to S. Korea is not unexpected the actual destination is - Gwangyang. This southern port has not been used by Tesla to import historically and so GLOVIS CARAVEL is probably not a Tesla ship.

Last edited:
I give up trying to understand what is happening in Zeebrugge.
The appearance is that ICO are only able to deal with a single Tesla vessel at a time.
At the moment that appears to be MALACCA HIGHWAY which will head off to Oslo hopefully sooner than later. She is taking an age to load.
MSC IMMACOLATA remains scheduled to arrive in Southampton on Thursday but seems to be waiting to dock in Zeebrugge later today.
GRAND PIONEER will arrive off Zeebrugge around lunchtime today but may have to wait until tomorrow to dock.
All very unusual and all providing a source of delays.

I suppose the only possible ship carrying my M3RWD to Iceland with an ETD of 22-31st of March is Glovis Symphony then :)
Don't expect her to call at Iceland though. She will unload in Zeebrugge.
I'm not aware of the Tesla logistics thereafter for delivery to Iceland.
I don't see how the only possible ship will be GLOVIS SYMPHONY either - I would guess an earlier ship is more likely.

Just had a lengthy wait before a brief ‘phone conversation with Tesla. My M3 is still showing 18-31 March in Manchester and that’s all they can tell me - how are you getting firmer dates?
I’m told it’s probably in transit but don’t know which vessel it’s on…
I just asked on chat straight out if they knew which ship it was on or when it was expected to get to Southampton. They replied that "delivery to hub" was on 23/March. I got a text that evening saying they would deliver it to me on 24/March.

I just asked on chat straight out if they knew which ship it was on or when it was expected to get to Southampton. They replied that "delivery to hub" was on 23/March. I got a text that evening saying they would deliver it to me on 24/March.
@Mr Miserable estimates mine could be arriving on 'RCC CLASSIC She could make Southampton on 20 Mar. It is very late in the quarter though' I guess that's your ticket too.

Model Y Long Range, Red Exterior, Black Interior, 19 Inch Wheels
Order Date: 26th Jan
EDD: 6th-20th March
VIN: 254%
Invoice Received: mid Feb

Just got off the phone with TA, she confirmed that delivery is on track (now estimated between 15th and 20th of March)

The car will arrive in NL in 2nd week, though they will not share the exact date and ship name (can someone guess / help)

Also, confirmed that the car has latest AMD processor, heated wipers, improved sound

Am all excited :)

Reactions: JeroenM3LR2022
Model Y Long Range, Red Exterior, Black Interior, 19 Inch Wheels
Order Date: 26th Jan
EDD: 6th-20th March
VIN: 254%
Invoice Received: mid Feb

Just got off the phone with TA, she confirmed that delivery is on track (now estimated between 15th and 20th of March)

The car will arrive in NL in 2nd week, though they will not share the exact date and ship name (can someone guess / help)

Also, confirmed that the car has latest AMD processor, heated wipers, improved sound

Am all excited :)
I have almost the same expectation as yours. My TA told my MYLR will arrive on March 6th and will be delivery between 12 and 17th March in Tilburg. I`m assuming the car is at RCC Rotterdam (should arrive march 6th at ZEE). I received a SMS in Feb 14th saying that the car in on the way to the NL, but nothing else after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.