Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a collection date on my MYLR of 18th March from Bluewater. I asked if I could collect earlier as they had messed me around a bit after reneging on a promise of home delivery but they said my car “doesn’t arrive on site until the 17th”. Looking at the movements and timing I’m guessing it’s on the Glovis Symphony but I don’t know if that’s enough time for offload in Southampton - Bluewater in a day. Maybe Morning Carina more likely? Does anyone more familiar with the process know please? Thanks

Last edited:
I have ordered a white Model 3 LR, and the estimated delivery date is March 16 - March 30, but I haven't received at VIN yet.
Is that unusual or how long in advance do you usually get a VIN? Curious as to what ship it might be on.

When I ordered the car mid February delivery was estimated at August. Quite a jump that is, so I won't get my hopes up until I receive a VIN. :confused:
Tesla have not told me the VIN directly. You can read online how to look at the Source Code, of your Tesla Account page - if you have a delivery date the car is en route and the VIN will be there!

RCC AMSTERDAM
Some strange behaviour overnight from RCC AMSTERDAM as she left the shipping lanes to hold off the French coast.
I'm not sure what is happening this quarter but we have seen several delays being deliberately introduced by ships.
In this case it looked as if a decision was being made whether to offload in Le Havre or to continue on to Zeebrugge
The ship is now heading for Zeebrugge with an ETA of 17:00 tomorrow. That means she will be holding off Zeebrugge for at least 24 hours.
Very odd.

Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 10.43.22.png

Tesla have not told me the VIN directly. You can read online how to look at the Source Code, of your Tesla Account page - if you have a delivery date the car is en route and the VIN will be there!

Thanks for the clarification. I tried obtaining the VIN from the Source Code but without any luck. (I have probably done it wrong).
I guess I will just have to wait and see. :)

Just a reminder about the GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition - it will close on Tuesday midday.

The number of entries is quite low at the moment and whilst I know a number of regulars like to leave it to the last possible minute, remember it's the first person to choose the winning square that will be declared the winner, so get in there first is my advice!

If you've not entered before, it's really easy and free. There are no prizes, it's just a bit of fun!

ENTER HERE

(PS I might not be around to close it until Tuesday evening but entries timestamped after midday on Tuesday will be deleted)

RCC AMSTERDAM delayed in the channel last night but is now heading towards Zeebrugge where she is now due to arrive tomorrow (Monday).
GLOVIS CHORUS is tracking along the coast of Algeria and remains on schedule to arrive in Zeebrugge next Thursday.
MORNING CARINA is approaching Malta. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is now in the mediterranean. Her destination is Koper, Slovenia and should arrive there on Wednesday.
GLOVIS SYMPHONY is in the Red Sea and heading for Suez. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition! Click HERE to enter!

RCC CLASSIC is crossing the Arabian Sea and slowly converging on to the track she should have been on in the first place.
She could make it to Southampton on 20/3 and Zeebrugge 22/3

Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 14.34.56.png

Reactions: Washout
Thanks for the clarification. I tried obtaining the VIN from the Source Code but without any luck. (I have probably done it wrong).
I guess I will just have to wait and see. :)
To check the source for the VIN:

In Google Chrome, when you go to your Tesla account dashboard and click on your car, if you press CTRL+U it should bring up the source code and when you are in the source you can press CTRL+F and then search for 'LRCW' as that should be the start of the vin and if the vin is there it should show one result and it will show the rest of the vin.

To check the source for the VIN:

In Google Chrome, when you go to your Tesla account dashboard and click on your car, if you press CTRL+U it should bring up the source code and when you are in the source you can press CTRL+F and then search for 'LRCW' as that should be the start of the vin and if the vin is there it should show one result and it will show the rest of the vin.

Think that should be 'LRW'.

Reactions: iorgosg and Jonte73
I think my car must be on RCC Amsterdam since I called Tesla on Friday and they told me my car was on its way to Holland. I thought to myself, wait a minute that doesn't make sense, (the thread I've been following only mentioned UK & Belgium). :D
EDD: 25th-31st of March now, M3RWD Blue/Black/Aeros; Iceland

Edit: (Could still be on a transit ship)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.