Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RCC CLASSIC
I'm not sure what went on last night. She certainly stopped and drifted for a while. Whether there was a maintenance issue or some such we'll never know. It was a strange place to stop if it was deliberate.
She is now back underway.
Jeez I just hope she's gonna arrive ASAP so we can avoid further issues.
I'm not a shipping expert but her behavior seems very strange so far.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
She's about to cross the Gibraltar strait, after that she'll run out of difficult situations to put herself in, so I hope XD
I just had someone from Tesla on the phone, delivery planned the 29 instead of the 25th (still at Strasbourg). They had a technical issue, and they don't know why I was proposed the 25th on the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Miserable
GLOVIS SYMPHONY arrived in Southampton this morning and will depart midday tomorrow to Le Havre.
Teslas have been unloaded in Le Havre in previous quarters but it's not a regular occurrence though.
She will subsequently depart to Immingham which will not be on Tesla-related business.
The unanswered question is whether her visit to Le Havre is to unload some Teslas.
I'm not overly confident that she was full when she arrived in Southampton as her loading time in Shanghai was quite short, relatively speaking.

RCC CLASSIC after a couple of hours of aimless drifting last night (probably maintenance related activity) she resumed her voyage through the Straits of Gibraltar enroute to Zeebrugge where she should still arrive early on Sunday morning.

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 18.15.02.png

My M3LR/B/B EDD has moved today from May 4-June01 to May 9-23 so narrower time slot, but I did have a late March date originally! So based upon Mr Miserable's voyage time of 29 days, I'm guessing I need to start looking around the 4 April for possible ships for a Dartford pick up?

My M3LR/B/B EDD has moved today from May 4-June01 to May 9-23 so narrower time slot, but I did have a late March date originally! So based upon Mr Miserable's voyage time of 29 days, I'm guessing I need to start looking around the 4 April for possible ships for a Dartford pick up?
That is about when I would expect the 1st ship of the quarter to depart - certainly by the 8th.
I just hope that the GF remains COVID-free and open.
The Chinese authorities are fighting a losing battle against Omicron at the moment despite draconian lockdown rules.

MORNING CARINA has finally departed Southampton. I'm not confident she has any Teslas onboard but she is heading to Zeebrugge and should arrive there tomorrow morning. We'll see where she parks. I suspect she may dock at 530 / 531 in which case, no Teslas. If she docks at an ICO berth then there remains a slight chance. This is where an updated Zeebrugge port schedule would help!

GLOVIS SYMPHONY has also departed Southampton but she is heading to Le Havre. There is a good chance that she still has some Teslas to unload there later tonight.

RCC CLASSIC has made steady progress over the last 24 hrs and will shortly enter the Bay of Biscay. She will arrive in Zeebrugge on Sunday evening.

In Zeebrugge, MALACCA HIGHWAY has moved over to an ICO (Tesla) quay. This is looking good for those waiting in Dublin.

Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 18.04.18.png

MORNING CARINA arrived in Zeebrugge this morning and docked at an ICO berth which means that there is a chance that she may offload some Teslas there. She arrived in Southampton a week ago - not the behaviour I would expect from a Tesla carrier during the end-of-quarter push. (Yes, I know Elon said he was going to do away with that but the reality remains, there is an end-of-quarter push in UK and EU)

Over in Shanghai there has been a flurry of activity at Shanghai South. I can't be sure it's Tesla related at the moment but GRAND ORION is now alongside and it looks to me that MARGUERITE ACE is waiting impatiently offshore for her turn. If these are Tesla movements then I would expect these vessels to depart to nearby ports eg South Korea/Hong Kong where there is a likelihood of delivery occurring before the end of the quarter.

Other indications of an end-of-quarter push are coming from Berlin where MY customers (LHD) who can accept delivery before the end of the month are being identified.

Last edited:
Reactions: rempha
MORNING CARINA finally arrived in Zeebrugge this morning. There is a chance that she still had some Teslas onboard to unload.

GLOVIS SYMPHONY arrived in Le Havre in the small hours of this morning and I suspect she offloaded some Teslas there. She has already departed, her Tesla charter complete.

MALACCA HIGHWAY is enroute to Dublin from Zeebrugge. She will arrive tomorrow evening hopefully with some Teslas onboard.

RCC CLASSIC is now in the English Channel and will arrive in Zeebrugge tomorrow evening.

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 16.50.41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.