Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticking to my theory, I think your vehicle might well be on GLOVIS SPLENDOR :)
I have always thought Theban had yet to allocate the bulk of the VINS (despite comments from others who were categoric about all VINS having been allocated by Theban ) and suspect that is what is happening today for all of those EU clients lucky to get the notifications, with the last 2 weeks of June.. Definitive collection dates will follow in a week or two (yes it can take that long). Good luck to all who will shortly have their new toy.

I would not be so sure about Theban having allocated all their VINS ....little evidence of this from the chat on the forums. Understandably Theban seems not to be linked to UK but participants on the forum from countries serviced from Zeebrugge are not reporting a huge level of notifications from Tesla that would be expected for a ship carrying4/5000 units.
Let the games commence! Great to see a flurry of VINS to EU countries ...hard for me to think they are not Theban related

Thats the hope I'm holding on to...otherwise RCC EUROPE VINs would have been allocated before GS and THEBEN.

I'll give it an hour and wait for @Mr Miserable to cut me down. But this would explain the extremely low numbers of UK allocations so far in my view.
This was what I was hoping for too but it looked very much like it wasn't the case from Mr Miserables updates unfortunately :(

Thats the hope I'm holding on to...otherwise RCC EUROPE VINs would have been allocated before GS and THEBEN.

I'll give it an hour and wait for @Mr Miserable to cut me down. But this would explain the extremely low numbers of UK allocations so far in my view.
Not necessarily. Hidden allocations won’t appear to lease customers. You’re assuming causality where none necessarily exists (it might, but it’s not logically necessary).

All dogs are animals, but not all animals are dogs 😀

We won't know until the 10p.m update of @Mr Miserable! Always looking forward hearing from him lol. It's like I get just a little closer to getting my car everytime.

Reactions: Fezza
I think if we start seeing "full" VIN's going public in 9 days or so, and UK final invoices arriving for non-lease payment methods, and still no joy for ALD/Octopus customers we can be pretty certain that RCC EUROPE is carrying the UK's vehicles this quarter and Lex bulk-bought in advance.

Genuinely though I do hope this is just a nuance/nuisance of the Tesla system and somehow vehicles will be spirited from somewhere for all those waiting for them. Including me :cool:
Mine was ordered thru Lex on 11/03 and I have had nothing!

• Love
Reactions: Toblerone
Wasn't G.S originally scheduled to call first at Southampton and then this was wiped from its itinerary?

The last two pages contain an awful lot of bamboo straw clutching but given the unusual circumstances, vin allocations and timings, knowing that SPLENDOR was originally calling at Southampton, could they indeed be offloading the bulk of cars to EU first to give them more chance to get them into customers hands and finishing with the small batch of RHD?

Quite honestly for me the speculation passes the boredom of waiting 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.