Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing thread that I’ve only just found. Some great work thank you for all the effort.

I have a quick question.

I’ve got a MYLR on order and received a confirmed delivery date to me of 2nd September (it’s not collection but a delivery).

As it’s a lease car I assume the VIN goes to the lease company. I’ve had a text saying I’ll get the reg when the DVLA issue the 72 plates so it looks fairly solid as a date.

Based on that, which ship would it be likely on as not sure of the turn around from arrival delivery

Thanks
Welcome! Go back to page 361 and read MrM’s update from 9pm.
Your car Could be on Morning Chorus or Titus, but I believe the guys who have the ‘72’ plate text definitely have a car on the way. Congrats!

Reactions: AtomicFlange
Welcome! Go back to page 361 and read MrM’s update from 9pm.
Your car Could be on Morning Chorus or Titus, but I believe the guys who have the ‘72’ plate text definitely have a car on the way. Congrats!
Perfect thanks I’ll have a look now. Appreciate the post. Can’t wait for it to be here.

Will be good to let me lad know as he’s aver excited 9 year old 😂. Almost as much as me 😀

Reactions: Toblerone
The number of ships from Shanghai should reduce as GF Berlin expands.
After the recent July production line upgrade at Giga Berlin, the stated target was 1500 cars/week (if running at capacity), which is about one ship-full every 3 weeks. In the end -- and keeping in mind that Tesla intends to increase deliveries in Europe sequentially -- the number of cars shipped to Europe from Giga Shanghai for the rest of this year will probably depend on the relative demand (waiting times) in China vs. Europe and manufacturing + transportation + logistics costs from Giga Shanghai vs. Giga Berlin.

Amazing thread and thank you for all the hard work put in on it.

Just curious I’ve got a lease car coming with a confirmed delivery date of 2nd September.

I assume I’ve not got a VIN as this will go to the lease company but I did get a text saying I’ll get the reg when the DVLA issue the new 72 plates.

Based on that is it possible to work out what ship my MYLR will be on?

Not sure on the turn around from a ship arriving to the car being delivered to me (it is a delivery not a collection)

Thanks
It's likely to have been shipped on either MORNING CHORUS or TITUS.
Tesla will have already been given their 72 plate allocation and so you should be able to get the reg

Trying to make sense of this, as MORNING CHORUS has ETA 18 Aug Zeebrugge. Are you suggesting there might be another ship than TRIVIATA? As it might be waiting for NABUCCO or FIDELIO at Canada Quays 531/ 532 to clear, and therefore most likely is not a Tesla Ship?
The fact that she is probably waiting for 531/532 to become vacant almost guarantees that TRAVIATA is not carrying Teslas.
There are some folk on the continent who still believe that they will take delivery before 18 Aug.
If somehow they do take delivery then the only ship that could have transported them is LEO SPIRIT.
I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Reactions: Salv0
Status
Not open for further replies.