Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason GLOVIS COMPANION has turned off their transponder so has vanished off the map! @Mr Miserable
Bro do you even ship? It’s an anti-piracy precaution and they will turn it back on again in a few days.
Either that or it has sunk…

Anyway, it should be at Suez:
1661243114921.png

Bro do you even ship? It’s an anti-piracy precaution and they will turn it back on again in a few days.

View attachment 844060

Following on from this and just to state the obvious to avoid any further questions, if it had sunk it would be headline news, so you can be 100% confident that it’s just the transponder which is off for anti piracy reasons.

Bar the ship getting stuck in the Suez like one did a few years ago, everything will be fine

Following on from this and just to state the obvious to avoid any further questions, if it had sunk it would be headline news, so you can be 100% confident that it’s just the transponder which is off for anti piracy reasons.

Bar the ship getting stuck in the Suez like one did a few years ago, everything will be fine
Knowing my luck, it'll get stuck and after an intensive rescue operation, will be freed and set off again, minus my car which will have inexplicably come free of it's lashings and rolled off the back.

Where are VIN allocations happening? Last Q it seemed to be as the carrier left from fueling stop in Singapore - but has normal 'Suez' VIN allocation now resumed? Any thoughts?
The working assumption is that this latest round of VIN allocations (23rd August AM) are from GLOVIS SUNRISE.

Screenshot 2022-08-23 at 10.17.35.png

Source: @Frizzy 's Tesla Ship Tracker

Info from Spain.
MY ordered April 8th, not in the Hoegh St Petersburg.
EDD: September 05 - September 21
TA saying they have no clue about which week.

Wondering if in the Swallow Ace (possible partial charge with Teslas), RCC Antwerp (coming from Koper) or Glovis Challenge (directly from Barcelona around September 10).

We will see!

Info from Spain.
MY ordered April 8th, not in the Hoegh St Petersburg.
EDD: September 05 - September 21
TA saying they have no clue about which week.

Wondering if in the Swallow Ace (possible partial charge with Teslas), RCC Antwerp (coming from Koper) or Glovis Challenge (directly from Barcelona around September 10).

We will see!
Y answer myself, information from the BCN port.
The swallow ace will unload MGs in Spain.
Polestars and Teslas probably on the boat for North Europe / UK.
Another destination TBA upon arrival.

View attachment 844060
Actually in this region, I think it's a kind of dark spot (I know they usually use satellite when they are off land but...), the ships around her have old AIS data too.
AFAIK piracy risk was mostly off Somalia coast, so a couple days before entering the Red Sea.
Hopefully it should pop back later this afternoon when it's due to arrive in Suez...

Here's to me hoping she's not gonna go the Evergiven way...

Reactions: RCMY
When the VINfest starts we will have a better idea.
It useful to note the PAGENELLA is currently loading at the main Shanghai terminal - she is likely to be bound to Australia with Teslas.
This means that there will have been some recent RHD production. (The deliveries next week to Singapore also add weight to this)
It's a big step to conclude ipso facto GLOVIS SUN is bound to the UK though.
Looks like I must be on Sunrise, not Sun, hidden VIN appeared today, 615XXX, M3P ordered 30/05. EDD moved from 23-30/09 to 21-30/09.
Does that make it a post M3 production line update build?

Reactions: rowedav
Status
Not open for further replies.