Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether there has been some sort of holiday over in Norway but Tesla have been in no rush to move the cars off the dock that arrived on the last ship from Zeebrugge - there are still lots to move!
You're right, they have delivered over 200 MIC today though which must either be from AutoProgress at Oslo or Weser highway shipments up the coast.
An interesting point to note is 25 MIG MY-LR have now been delivered in Norway, which may impact Q4 shipping from China in Berlin starts to deliver in volume

Mr M,

Want to check if you visibility into which ship might be carrying Tesla to UAE- Dubai. Lots of us here have delivery EDD from 30th Aug -13th Sep, received the VIN as well, but couldn’t find ship details in any forum.

Hence checking
The most likely ship is DALIAN HIGHWAY which should arrive in Jebel Ali on Friday. She left Shanghai on 16 Aug.
There are a couple of ships that are presently enroute to Singapore from Shanghai that may then continue on to Jebel Ali, but we won't know that until they depart Singapore later this week and they won't arrive until the end of your EDD window.

I don't know whether there has been some sort of holiday over in Norway but Tesla have been in no rush to move the cars off the dock that arrived on the last ship from Zeebrugge - there are still lots to move!
No holiday here.. I live in Trondheim and today I saw many Tesla's on a truck going out from the harbor here in Trondheim. (Red, black, Grey etc.)

Dont know what ship that shipped them, but yesterday Weser Highway was docked here.

People in Trondheim (north of drammen) have delivery date 2. Sept - 7. Sept

Extremely frustrating that my M3P which was ordered on March 14th White/Black and was originally quoted for a delivery May-June seems like it wont arrive this quarter, no VIN so far. Over 160+ days waiting for M3P delivery so far, and if it gets delivered next Q it will be around 270 days + ...bravo Tesla.

Seems like tesla needs to fix a lot of stuff with their deliveries
There’s a couple of boats heading down to Singapore for refuelling. It seems you still have a chance so don’t lose faith. Perhaps it’s best you take a rest from the forum for a few days and get your mojo back. All your comments re unfairness are perfectly valid but it will happen so help your chin up.

Reactions: JOL1
No holiday here.. I live in Trondheim and today I saw many Tesla's on a truck going out from the harbor here in Trondheim. (Red, black, Grey etc.)

Dont know what ship that shipped them, but yesterday Weser Highway was docked here.

People in Trondheim (north of drammen) have delivery date 2. Sept - 7. Sept
Yes, We've already commented here that WESER HIGHWAY would likely be delivering to Bergan, Stavanger and Trondheim. The ship is now heading back to Zeebrugge and so for those waiting in Tromso... who knows how they are being transported all the way up there?

Reactions: TheLooongWait
Tuesday 30 Aug 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

GLOVIS COMPANION is heading for Southampton where she is due to arrive tomorrow night. She is currently crossing the Bay of Biscay. She is loaded primarily with MY. She is not due to depart until midnight on 02 Sep which suggests to me that she will fully unload here, despite the fact that she is departing to Zeebrugge.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is bound for Barcelona where she is due to arrive on 09 Sep.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is heading for Southampton and I would estimate she will arrive around 16 Sep.

Do enter the GLOVIS SUNRISE competition! It's free and just a bit of fun to make your wait a bit more interesting. Enter HERE

PAGANELLA Is bound for Brisbane (03 Sep), Port Kembla (09 Sep) and Melbourne (13 Sep) and I expect her drop Teslas off at each port.

GLOVIS SUN Her ETA for Suez has now firmed up to 10 Sep. I strongly suspect she is heading for Zeebrugge - ETA ~ 19 Sep.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL has anchored off Singapore for her refuel. I think it fair to assume that she must be heading for an EU port, probably Koper around 16 Sep.

GLOVIS COURAGE has now departed Shanghai South and is heading for a refuel stop off Singapore. It looks very likely that she is bound for Barcelona with an ETA of 20 Sep.

SWALLOW ACE is reported to have some Teslas onboard. If so, these will be unloaded in Zeebrugge around 02 Sep.
SUNRISE ACE is suspected of delivering Teslas to Singapore and is presently enroute to Barcelona (13 Sep) and eventually Zeebrugge on 21 Sep

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.

Greece got like 170 VINs from GLOVIS CRYSTAL. Just 10 M3Ps. Tesla really cant get their sh1t together. My current EDD is 25-30 September, CRYSTAL is the last ship this quarter according to @Mr Miserable and i dont have a VIN, next ships for Greece will be on December, which is 6 months late from my quoted EDD back on March. What a joke...
Consolation is you live in a wonderful country with the best food as well. You are already a lucky person and you will get your car when you least expect. I was quite disappointed until I woke up on 23rd with good news. 🇬🇷

Reactions: JOL1
I'd like to ask again, do we know some sort of database or knowledge which EU ports serve which dealerships/countries? I was not able to find anything...
I am sure if you were more specific with your question someone may be able to help...but with all due respects Tesla provide cars to many European countries and your question is far too vague.

The European ports used as hubs for shipping cars from Shanghai are - Southhampton, Zeebrugge, Koper and Barcelona,

Reactions: TesAJ
We have received 5 VINs yesterday, all for Model Y LR, (red, blue, white, mixed rims 19/20, most of them with tow bar). Tesla today confirmed the date of unloading at the "dock" to be 23.09
They don't know details about the ship and they suppose that the ship is heading to Koper, but they can't confirm with high degree of certainty.

Interesting is that in one of the invoices (only one) we have the date 23.09 listed as the delivery date, in all other invoices this filed does not exist and there is an identical car to this one in the pack of 5.

Vehicle transporters have arrived at Drammen and are finally moving the vehicles out of the port.
Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 07.36.29.png

Reactions: TheLooongWait
Yes, We've already commented here that WESER HIGHWAY would likely be delivering to Bergan, Stavanger and Trondheim. The ship is now heading back to Zeebrugge and so for those waiting in Tromso... who knows how they are being transported all the way up there?
hi, thanks for the information. i have now delivery date on 12th September in Tromso, fixed last night. like you suggested earlier WESER HIGHWAY was up to trondhiem only. I went Tesla Tromso and got information that my car is shipping from Rotterdam to Tromso on SAMSKIP KVITNOS, which has arrival to Tromso on 5th September. This is all the new information I havae. Thank you all once again.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Status
Not open for further replies.