Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a call with Tesla representative to check if my home delivery date, 28th Sept, can be moved forward. He said they cannot move it forward as the car will arrive in the UK only on 27th Sept and my delivery will be made from Staines-upon-Thames.

Not sure how accurate this is - the car will be in UK on 27th Sept - but wanted to share this update just in case it tells us anything about shipping schedules towards the end of Sept...

M3 LR Blue - ordered mid Feb

I just had a call with Tesla representative to check if my home delivery date, 28th Sept, can be moved forward. He said they cannot move it forward as the car will arrive in the UK only on 27th Sept and my delivery will be made from Staines-upon-Thames.

Not sure how accurate this is - the car will be in UK on 27th Sept - but wanted to share this update just in case it tells us anything about shipping schedules towards the end of Sept...

I think she meant your car would have gone through all the processes (customs, inspection, delivery booking and confirmation etc) by 27th for the delivery at your house for 28th.

Bodø seems to have no information, or they hide it for some reason. Do you know if your car was sent with Hoegh St Peterburg? Wonder if cars from Zeebrugge was sendt to Rotterdam the 28./29. for transport with Samskip, or if there are still some cars left in Belgium. I have EDD 5-25 sept in Bodø. My hidden VIN was on Hoegh St Petersburg. But no more info after that.
Might keep an eye on Isar Highway. She is loaded with Tesla's, soon to depart Zeebrugge. First stop Kristiansand.

Bodø seems to have no information, or they hide it for some reason. Do you know if your car was sent with Hoegh St Peterburg? Wonder if cars from Zeebrugge was sendt to Rotterdam the 28./29. for transport with Samskip, or if there are still some cars left in Belgium. I have EDD 5-25 sept in Bodø. My hidden VIN was on Hoegh St Petersburg. But no more info after that.
No i dont think the car was on Hoegh, we did not get a match there. and also we are waiting on a model 3 and i think hoegh was supposed to only have model y? Our EDD is 10-22 sept

I got told the same the ship is due on 27th Sept and my home delivery is 29th September.

M3 RWD Grey

Reactions: Rahul.B
I got told the same the ship is due on 27th Sept and my home delivery is 29th September.

M3 RWD Grey
I may be wrong but it seems to me that every time someone posts on here about moving a delivery the Tesla agents say that it's not possible because the car is arriving on *insert date day before collection/delivery*. It's a bit suspicious! I don't think the phone/text/chat agents have any more information on shipping than we do.

Reactions: DeadestRat
Might keep an eye on Isar Highway. She is loaded with Tesla's, soon to depart Zeebrugge. First stop Kristiansand.
Ships due to NO, SW, FIN:
Neckar Highway 2Sep
Weser and Isar Highway TBC
AutoStar 8Sep + 18Sep + 30Sep
Auto Energy 8Sep
Viking Amber 11Sep
AutoProgress every 3/4 days (from Bramerhaven)
AutoEco 21Sep
Not all will carry Tesla, MrM. has next ship due to Zeebrugge as 19th, or tomorrow if you count Swallow Ace, which doesn't leave many cars to carry beforehand.

Ships due to NO, SW, FIN:
Neckar Highway 2Sep
Weser and Isar Highway TBC
AutoStar 8Sep + 18Sep + 30Sep
Auto Energy 8Sep
Viking Amber 11Sep
AutoProgress every 3/4 days (from Bramerhaven)
AutoEco 21Sep
Not all will carry Tesla, MrM. has next ship due to Zeebrugge as 19th, or tomorrow if you count Swallow Ace, which doesn't leave many cars to carry beforehand.
Neckar Highway on its way to Drammen with Tesla's onboard.
Isar Highway soon to depart for Kristiansand, with Tesla's onboard. Then she continues to Stavanger-Bergen-Trondheim.

Thursday 01 Sep 22

1. I'm not sure why yesterday's update didn't post until this afternoon - clearly it got stuck somewhere.
2. The Suez Canal was temporarily blocked however it is now operating normally.
3. I don't think the 2 events are connected.

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

GLOVIS COMPANION remains alongside in Southampton. She is due to depart tomorrow midnight for Zeebrugge.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is currently in the Gulf of Aden and is bound for Barcelona where she is due to arrive on 09 Sep. As she heads up the Red Sea towards Suez, her position may drop off the tracking map - nothing untoward, just a technicality.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is heading for Southampton and I would estimate she will arrive around 16 Sep. She is presently crossing the Arabian Sea.

Do enter the GLOVIS SUNRISE competition! It's free and just a bit of fun to make your wait a bit more interesting. Enter HERE

PAGANELLA Is bound for Brisbane (04 Sep - note new date), Port Kembla (09 Sep) and Melbourne (13 Sep) and I expect her drop Teslas off at each port. (Those dates for PK and MEL may move right a day or two)

GLOVIS SUN Her ETA for Suez has now firmed up to 10 Sep. I strongly suspect she is heading for Zeebrugge - ETA ~ 19 Sep.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL is now heading for Suez, although she hasn't updated her AIS destination. She is running about 48 hrs behind GLOVIS SUN. I think it fair to assume that she must be heading for an EU port, probably Koper around 16 Sep. She is yet to appear on the Koper port arrivals board however this is not unusual and she may not appear until about 7 days before she is due to arrive.

GLOVIS COURAGE is heading for a refuel stop off Singapore on Saturday. It looks very likely that she is bound for Barcelona with an ETA of 20 Sep. She is well clear of the Super Typhoon Hinnamnor.

SWALLOW ACE was reported to have some Teslas onboard. However, I now think it this is very unlikely as she is now heading south to Koper. She is no longer a suspect.
SUNRISE ACE is suspected of delivering Teslas to Singapore and is presently enroute to Barcelona (13 Sep) and eventually Zeebrugge on 21 Sep

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.

Thursday 01 Sep 22

1. I'm not sure why yesterday's update didn't post until this afternoon - clearly it got stuck somewhere.
2. The Suez Canal was temporarily blocked however it is now operating normally.
3. I don't think the 2 events are connected.

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

GLOVIS COMPANION remains alongside in Southampton. She is due to depart tomorrow midnight for Zeebrugge.
When you say Glovis companion is departing "tommorrow midnight" do you mean tonight? as in Friday night Saturday morning. Midnight means different things to different people but technically Friday midnight has come and gone but Glovis Companion has not. just wondering if she is late leaving?

Friday midnight has come and gone but Glovis Companion has not
I don't know what the schedule was earlier, but right now on Port of Southampton planned movements she's scheduled to depart at 4pm today
1662103926231.png

Is there a ship arriving Southampton after GLOVIS SUNRISE in this quarter ? Also VIN check link does not work. The fermont programmers removed the VIN from that link and placed elsewhere in the source
It's working perfectly. If you have a hidden VIN in your account it will show.
If you don't have a hidden VIN showing it doesn't mean that the VIN checker is not working.
Just make sure you open your Tesla account on one tab and then open the VIN checker on another tab.

As for another ship after GLOVIS SUNRISE, nothing has been identified and I'm not hopeful. There has been talk of a ship arriving on 27 Sep which is very late in the quarter. The only possibility of that would probably be if GLOVIS COURAGE continues on from Barcelona, which would be pretty unlikely in my opinion.

If you don't have a hidden VIN showing it doesn't mean that the VIN checker is not working.
Just make sure you open your Tesla account on one tab and then open the VIN checker on another tab.

As for another ship after GLOVIS SUNRISE, nothing has been identified and I'm not hopeful. There has been talk of a ship arriving on 27 Sep which is very late in the quarter. The only possibility of that would probably be if GLOVIS COURAGE continues on from Barcelona, which would be pretty unlikely in my opinion.
I had received my hidden VIN on august 26th and have been checking it ever since. This morning I, and some other people on the Belgian forum have seen our VINs disappear. So it could be that they reallocated our VINs or the checker is not working. Either way sorry for the not-shipping info just felt like weighing in :)

Friday midnight can only mean tonight. Friday 02/09@23:59 if you want me to be more specific 🤪
midnight is technically at the start of the day so Friday midnight was 02/09@00:00.
23:59 is clearly not midnight it is one minute from midnight 00:00 is midnight.
But that fact that you are disagreeing is kind of the point i was making. Many people think the same as you so i just wanted to clarify. I try to avoid using it for that reason.

Reactions: GeorgeGR

It could be a wider problem. The VIN isn't returned by the API for many who had the VIN assigned weeks ago and are expecting to pick-up the cars in the next few days. Myself included. The VIN is still present on the final invoices.

Reactions: PhDSurvivor
It could be a wider problem. The VIN isn't returned by the API for many who had the VIN assigned weeks ago and are expecting to pick-up the cars in the next few days. Myself included. The VIN is still present on the final invoices.
VIN no longer visible for me either. Had it confirmed by Tesla, and have seen it "hidden" for a couple of weeks. Disappeared yesterday.

The endpoint used to check for VINs that's linked on Mr. M's "useful links" page is an internal endpoint used by the Tesla Account page to fetch the list of cars on a user's account. The model year that's present in the response is indeed displayed on the list, but the VIN was not used anywhere, so they could remove it without affecting the website's functionality. I'm pretty sure Tesla noticed that many people are using that URL to check their order status and decided to remove the VIN from there.

The mobile app API returns the same data in a very similar format, and the VIN is still present there, so that also confirms my theory. If you have a model year visible in the oxp-bff-api/user-orders response, you do have a VIN assigned, but you need to find it somewhere else now.

Status
Not open for further replies.