Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drammen, Norway
I suspect this little lot came from Germany

Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 10.25.18.png

There are few more in the staging area. It looks like there may be the odd red one mixed in amongst the plethora of black and white ones.
So has Berlin finally expanded its colour palette?

In line with what @Mr Miserable said yesterday afternoon ("GLOVIS SUN Her ETA for Suez has now firmed up to 10 Sep. I strongly suspect she is heading for Zeebrugge - ETA ~ 19 Sep however there is a suggestion that she may call at Southampton.") a co-contributor to a forum here in France has been told definitively by his TA that his car is on GLOVIS SUN which is expected in Zeebrugge on Sept 19th and he can collect his model Y from Rennes a week later. I too have ordered through Rennes and have been told that mine will arrive there on Sept 27th. All of this points strongly to it arriving in Zeebrugge on the 19th I would say.

Drammen, Norway
I suspect this little lot came from Germany

View attachment 848509
There are few more in the staging area. It looks like there may be the odd red one mixed in amongst the plethora of black and white ones.
So has Berlin finally expanded its colour palette?
Not the best camera shot but I think these are Tesla which were shipped in my Neckar Highway and they seem to be in the different place to your picture, place must be crawling with Teslas

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-171710__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-171710__01.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 98
I’ll add to the thread, I’ve ordered a MYLR white / black with 20” wheels with delivery to Paris, my TA also confirmed a few days ago it’s on Glovis Sun, arriving in Zeebrugge on 19 September and to Paris by the 22nd. My pick up date hasn’t been proposed yet but it will be likely the last week of September.

Saturday 03 Sep 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is continuing up the Red Sea and is bound for Barcelona where she is due to arrive on 09 Sep. As she heads up the Red Sea towards Suez, her position may drop off the tracking map - nothing untoward, just a technicality.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is heading for Southampton and I would estimate she will arrive around 16 Sep. She is presently in the Gulf of Aden.

Do enter the GLOVIS SUNRISE competition! It's free and just a bit of fun to make your wait a bit more interesting. Enter HERE

PAGANELLA will shortly arrive in Brisbane (04 Sep - note new date).nex t stop will be Port Kembla (09 Sep) and then Melbourne (13 Sep) and I expect her drop Teslas off at each port. (Those dates for PK and MEL may move right a day or two)

GLOVIS SUN Her ETA for Suez has now firmed up to 10 Sep. I strongly suspect she is heading for Zeebrugge - ETA ~ 19 Sep, however there is a suggestion that she may call at Southampton. She is now crossing the Arabian Sea.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL is now heading for Suez, although she hasn't updated her AIS destination. She is running about 48 hrs behind GLOVIS SUN. I think it fair to assume that she must be heading for an EU port, probably Koper around 16 Sep. She is yet to appear on the Koper port arrivals board, which is not altogether unusual, however I'm now seeing vessels arriving after 16 Sep being populated. Hopefully she will appear in the next day or two....

GLOVIS COURAGE has now completed her refuelling off Singapore and so I expect her to depart to Suez very shortly. It looks very likely that she is bound for Barcelona with an ETA of 20 Sep.

SUNRISE ACE is suspected of delivering Teslas to Singapore and is presently enroute to Barcelona (13 Sep) and eventually Zeebrugge on 21 Sep. Worth keeping an eye on.

Typhoon Hinnamnor is slowly moving north towards Shanghai. The storm is strengthening again and now has winds of over 100mph. The forecast still has the storm remaining off the coast and missing Shanghai itself. As noted earlier, word has got out about the approaching Typhoon and ships are vacating the forecasted path. This has been an incredibly quiet Hurricane/Typhoon season so far but with 2 named storms in the Atlantic and another in the eastern Pacific I think it safe to say the season has now well and truly kicked off.

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.

Saturday 03 Sep 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is continuing up the Red Sea and is bound for Barcelona where she is due to arrive on 09 Sep. As she heads up the Red Sea towards Suez, her position may drop off the tracking map - nothing untoward, just a technicality.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is heading for Southampton and I would estimate she will arrive around 16 Sep. She is presently in the Gulf of Aden.

Do enter the GLOVIS SUNRISE competition! It's free and just a bit of fun to make your wait a bit more interesting. Enter HERE

PAGANELLA will shortly arrive in Brisbane (04 Sep - note new date).nex t stop will be Port Kembla (09 Sep) and then Melbourne (13 Sep) and I expect her drop Teslas off at each port. (Those dates for PK and MEL may move right a day or two)

GLOVIS SUN Her ETA for Suez has now firmed up to 10 Sep. I strongly suspect she is heading for Zeebrugge - ETA ~ 19 Sep, however there is a suggestion that she may call at Southampton. She is now crossing the Arabian Sea.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL is now heading for Suez, although she hasn't updated her AIS destination. She is running about 48 hrs behind GLOVIS SUN. I think it fair to assume that she must be heading for an EU port, probably Koper around 16 Sep. She is yet to appear on the Koper port arrivals board, which is not altogether unusual, however I'm now seeing vessels arriving after 16 Sep being populated. Hopefully she will appear in the next day or two....

GLOVIS COURAGE has now completed her refuelling off Singapore and so I expect her to depart to Suez very shortly. It looks very likely that she is bound for Barcelona with an ETA of 20 Sep.

SUNRISE ACE is suspected of delivering Teslas to Singapore and is presently enroute to Barcelona (13 Sep) and eventually Zeebrugge on 21 Sep. Worth keeping an eye on.

Typhoon Hinnamnor is slowly moving north towards Shanghai. The storm is strengthening again and now has winds of over 100mph. The forecast still has the storm remaining off the coast and missing Shanghai itself. As noted earlier, word has got out about the approaching Typhoon and ships are vacating the forecasted path. This has been an incredibly quiet Hurricane/Typhoon season so far but with 2 named storms in the Atlantic and another in the eastern Pacific I think it safe to say the season has now well and truly kicked off.

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.
@Mr Miserable - can you tell me whether I've entered the Glovis Sunrise competition? I feel like I might have done it shortly after you first posted it, but it's escaped me... be good to get a close hit for the boat mine's on!! Thanks :)

Sunday 04 Sep 22

Those ships are:

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is now in the Gulf of Suez and is bound for Barcelona where she is due to arrive on 09 Sep. As she heads towards Suez, her position may drop off the tracking map - nothing untoward, just a technicality. Just to prove me wrong, she has almost reached Suez and the signal has not dropped out once! I expect her to transit the canal tomorrow morning.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is heading for Southampton and I would estimate she will arrive around 16 Sep. She is now in the Red Sea and making her way up to Suez.

Do enter the GLOVIS SUNRISE competition! It's free and just a bit of fun to make your wait a bit more interesting. Enter HERE.
I originally stated that the competition would close on Friday 09 Sep but by then the ship will already be in the Mediterranean and so I am bringing forward the closure to Wednesday 07 Sep at Midday UTC. So if you haven't entered already, I suggest you do so now!

PAGANELLA has now departed Brisbane and is now enroute to Port Kembla where she is due to arrive on Tuesday. After that will be Melbourne.

GLOVIS SUN Her ETA for Suez has now firmed up to 10 Sep. I strongly suspect she is heading for Zeebrugge - ETA ~ 19 Sep, however there is a suggestion that she may call at Southampton. She is now crossing the Arabian Sea and heading towards some very choppy seas as she approaches the Gulf of Aden. I expect to see her speed drop over the next 72 hrs but she can easily make up the time lost before she arrives in Suez.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL is also heading for Suez, although she still hasn't updated her AIS destination. She is running about 48 hrs behind GLOVIS SUN. I think it fair to assume that she must be heading for an EU port, probably Koper around 16 Sep. She is yet to appear on the Koper port arrivals board, which is not altogether unusual, however I'm now seeing vessels arriving after 16 Sep being populated. Hopefully she will appear in the next day or two.... We know she isn't heading for Barcelona. Could she be heading for Zeebrugge? If so I estimate she could arrive there around 21 Sep.

GLOVIS COURAGE departed Singapore, after an unusually long 24hr stop and is now heading for Suez with an ETA of 16 Sep. It looks very likely that she is bound for Barcelona with an ETA of 20 Sep, the timings for which look about right.

Typhoon Hinnamnor continues to strengthen as it moves north and is now producing sustained winds of over 120mph and so is now a category 3 typhoon. As a result it is producing wave heights of over 45 feet. The storm will pass between Shanghai and Japan and so will remain at sea until it hits South Korea. The docks in Shanghai are now empty of ships and the normally packed anchorages just have a few stay-behinds at anchor. Shanghai itself will escape with just a wet and windy day however you won't have to go far out to sea to encounter some monster waves. I wouldn't want to be at anchor!

Status
Not open for further replies.