Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way, the last Wuwa video shows both LHD and RHD cars on the park... the RHD cars have the paper sheet on left and the LHD cars have sheet of paper on rigth... ;) that would mean a roro for UK+Zeebrugge or a roro for UK and another roro for continental europe (Zeebrugge/Barcelone/koper).
6154A124-7D26-4BC9-B1A0-92E29E33C2BD.jpeg

Not necessarily, multiple cars here with steering wheel and white sheet on the same side.

Does anybody else really struggle to tell the difference between a model 3 and model Y on the wuwa videos? It looks more model Y heavy to me? Although I’m hoping for 3s to be onboard to match up with my EDD
Yes me. It depends on the angle if you can see it, but the 3 has a longer boot. I also look at the wheels, loads of pokey looking silver wheels generally means Ys, loads of black wheels general means 3s

Reactions: Millenium101
RHD could also be heading to Japan. I note PULAU TIOMAN is arriving in the area - she has been used on the Yokohama run previously.
The fact that RHD is in production at the moment is a good thing and Aus/NZ will benefit too. VIKING PASSAMA will be calling in a day or two and loading cars destined for NZ however I expect her to depart from the main Haitong terminal.

UPDATE: Further to this, DIGNITY ACE has just departed to Port Kembla, Australia. I await confirmation but this looks very much like a Tesla shipment to me. If so, it's another indication of RHDs being in production at the moment.

Last edited:
I hope my lastet EDD of Nov 8th to Nov 24th stays as it is this time. I was 3 weeks away from September 15th - 30th, sold my car and had charger installed, and following week date moved to EDD October 31st - December 23rd. So been car sharing with wife's mini (ICE) for a while now, but whilst its a nice drive, it isnt what I was expecting in September for a couple of months.......oh well here is hoping my MYLR Blue/Black/20inch wheels is worth it. Ordered it back in May immediatley after a test drive, I was so impressed ...I had no issues at all with the alleged extra firm suspension on the drive around Leeds, but then always had cars with low profile tyres so to me it was pretty comfortable. Ive been watching this forum for a while but decided to post as this time it feels like I'll be able to get to Trafford Centre in November 2022!!! Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.