Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my lastet EDD of Nov 8th to Nov 24th stays as it is this time. I was 3 weeks away from September 15th - 30th, sold my car and had charger installed, and following week date moved to EDD October 31st - December 23rd. So been car sharing with wife's mini (ICE) for a while now, but whilst its a nice drive, it isnt what I was expecting in September for a couple of months.......oh well here is hoping my MYLR Blue/Black/20inch wheels is worth it. Ordered it back in May immediatley after a test drive, I was so impressed ...I had no issues at all with the alleged extra firm suspension on the drive around Leeds, but then always had cars with low profile tyres so to me it was pretty comfortable. Ive been watching this forum for a while but decided to post as this time it feels like I'll be able to get to Trafford Centre in November 2022!!! Yay
Your story sounds exactly the same as mine! Also test drove in Leeds and collecting from Trafford Centre in Nov hopefully…

This thread gives me hope that the MYP I have on order (white with black interior) will possibly arrive in late November as indicated when I ordered it with NHS Fleet. If it gets pushed back to January I'll be very unhappy as currently have a short term lease (89 days rolling) to tide me over that expires at the end of November and don't want to extend it again.

Shipping folks. This thread is for shipping news.
If I spot a ship that could be heading for the UK you could miss the post amongst "When did you order?" "Anyone else waiting for blue?" and "I'm cancelling my Tesla order and buying a Citroen Ami" posts.
So please minimise. There are other threads available.
Thank you
Mr Grumpy

PS I made up the "I'm cancelling my Tesla order and buying a Citroen Ami" post.

If I spot a ship that could be heading for the UK you could miss the post amongst "When did you order?" "Anyone else waiting for blue?" and "I'm cancelling my Tesla order and buying a Citroen Ami" posts.
Thank you
Mr Grumpy

PS I made up the "I'm cancelling my Tesla order and buying a Citroen Ami" post
...but, how many Citroen Ami could you fit on a panamax ship though Mr M.?

• Funny
Reactions: Ashdeman
Thank you
Mr Grumpy

how do you find your vin number ...TIA
There’s lots of other threads containing this information. Sorry for being the forum police here but last time this went totally off topic the thread kept getting locked. You’ve got the general orders to delivery thread that’s pinned in the UK forum which should help get you all of these answers.

That way this thread sticks to being about shipping (ie batches of cars going on to boats, and when they arrive at a destination) rather than focusing on specific cars or general order related stuff

Reactions: dajw2793
Thank you
Mr Grumpy

Ordered blue Model 3 in May, due Nov 18th to Dec 4th. When would these arrive in the country?

There’s lots of other threads containing this information. Sorry for being the forum police here but last time this went totally off topic the thread kept getting locked. You’ve got the general orders to delivery thread that’s pinned in the UK forum which should help get you all of these answers.

That way this thread sticks to being about shipping (ie batches of cars going on to boats, and when they arrive at a destination) rather than focusing on specific cars or general order related stuff
no problem 👍

Reactions: DevMar
Status
Not open for further replies.