Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He says that hyperion ray just left shanghai, and the photo shows left hand drive cars. Doesnt mean that those cars in the photo are now on Hyperion, could just as easily be those cars left behind by hyperion....
A single photo from twitter from WuWa confirming LHD Teslas being loaded to Huperion Ray:
I was thinking this same thing, could this mean that these were the cars awaiting? However then we do have a date for RCC EUROPE for Southampton

Reactions: Mr Miserable
for those waiting for Q4 deliveries, it could be worse…

A54B75F4-66D5-4E3F-8D82-3828C90CAA7F.jpeg

He says that hyperion ray just left shanghai, and the photo shows left hand drive cars. Doesnt mean that those cars in the photo are now on Hyperion, could just as easily be those cars left behind by hyperion....
I see from WuWa's notes on the YouTube video, there is a no-fly zone over Shanghai from 26th Oct - 12 Nov, so we will probably struggle to get much more information for a while. Reliant on @Mr Miserable as always :)

Reactions: rowedav
hi guys

just received today my VIN and invoice for a MYSR ordered on August 31st. tesla announced me 2 days ago that i have a vin assigned so it probably left before october 24th.

vin is LRWYGCFS9PC55XXXX

is there any way i can check on which ship the car is? i am constantly reading here and appreciate all your work, but is hard to filter through all the info.

thanks a lot.

It's the first competition of Q4!

GLOVIS SUMMIT Competition

Where will GLOVIS SUMMIT be at Midday UTC on 13 Nov 22?
She should be sailing between Suez and Southampton.​

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it, that you think the ship will be located in. (I realise they aren't actually square!)
Although a lot of likely major squares contain land, careful selection of the minor square will place your selection at sea eg Major Square P3 and Minor Square 23 is fine but P3 and 1 is going to be a loser!

Only 1 entry per person
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 07 Nov 22 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 13 Nov 22.

You don't need to sign in to Google or enter an email address to enter!
BUT please enter your real TMC forum username. Thank you.

CLICK HERE to enter!

Choose the major square eg N3 then choose the minor square eg 14

Major squares
EU Maj Sq.png

Minor squares
Minor Squares.png

CLICK HERE to enter!

hi guys

just received today my VIN and invoice for a MYSR ordered on August 31st. tesla announced me 2 days ago that i have a vin assigned so it probably left before october 24th.

vin is LRWYGCFS9PC55XXXX

is there any way i can check on which ship the car is? i am constantly reading here and appreciate all your work, but is hard to filter through all the info.

thanks a lot.
Nice! So that’s a 2023 Model Y then! If I understand correctly, the P in your VIN is what tells you it’s a 23 year model Y. I wonder if they are coming with the new 5mp cameras from Samsung and the significant suspension improvements Elon tweeted about (said all Ys produced at Shanghai on 15th October and after will have that).
I have a RWD on order but live in Denmark. Ordered 3rd September. Hoping for delivery before year end.

Reactions: Bobby_Dazzler
hi guys

vin is LRWYGCFS9PC55XXXX

thanks a lot.
Well good to know that the VIN for MY RWD also starts with LRW.
Since you are in Romania, you are likely to be on the ship headed to Koper soon.

I have hidden VIN allocated start of october. Model Y LR. Based in Denmark. VIN cannot be traced on either Hoegh, Grande or other ship.
Just had a chat with my SA. SA was adament that my Model Y would be delivered to Zeebrugge, which seems to strenghten the theories about GRANDE HOUSTON or GLOVIS SUPREME. SA expected delivery mid-november-ish, but could not provide any more information other than "it was on a ship somewhere".
So could indicate GLOVIS SUPREME is bound for Zeebrugge after Barcelona which would fit the time frame, rather than Tesla trucking the cars to scandinavia.
So just to follow up here. Grande Houston arrived at Zeebrugge early this morning and my EDD has now changed from nov 17 - dec 1 (which was updated from TBD when my SA called me a couple of days ago) to nov 2 - nov 11. This could suggest that at least my MYLR was on Grande Houston. Several other people with exact same EDD changes in Denmark (according to Facebook group).

So just to follow up here. Grande Houston arrived at Zeebrugge early this morning and my EDD has now changed from nov 17 - dec 1 (which was updated from TBD when my SA called me a couple of days ago) to nov 2 - nov 11. This could suggest that at least my MYLR was on Grande Houston. Several other people with exact same EDD changes in Denmark (according to Facebook group).
According to my records she arrived in Antwerp which is not a port used by Tesla.
GLOVIS SUPREME has been unloading in Barcelona. I'm waiting to see where she goes later tonight when she departs....

Status
Not open for further replies.