Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so too, but when I ran a search on Hoegh auto liners website nothing was found. Not sure if that means it is definitely not on that ship, or perhaps the vin needs to move from a hidden to visible vin first But I’d think that was unlikely.
It remains a mystery :)
Could the ship stopping at Southampton in a couple weeks move on to Zeebrugge? I’m guessing that’s where cars are unloaded for the Danish market?
I still search for a likely ship for my MYLR. Thought it could be Glovis Supreme or Grande Houston. But seems unlikely as Grande Houston unloaded at Antwerp and Glovis Supreme in Barcelona. I too cannot find my VIN on the Hoegh Copenhagen which now seems most likely as EDD is 2 nov - 11 nov.
Also based in DK.
Something is not adding up here.

I still search for a likely ship for my MYLR. Thought it could be Glovis Supreme or Grande Houston. But seems unlikely as Grande Houston unloaded at Antwerp and Glovis Supreme in Barcelona. I too cannot find my VIN on the Hoegh Copenhagen which now seems most likely as EDD is 2 nov - 11 nov.
Also based in DK.
Something is not adding up here.
Interesting. Is your VIN hidden in the source code, or has Tesla also made it visible to you via the app?
Without knowing whether our estimated delivery windows are accurate this time, it’s hard to know anything. If both our cars are on Hoegh Copenhagen, it’s hard to believe it would take 2 -4 weeks to reach Tesla in Denmark for delivery as my estimated delivery window currently says. But I have no idea about how long they take to transport them, whether they can wait in a large car park somewhere before moving on, etc.
Your deliv dates sound right for Hoegh Copenhagen but I thought that Hoegh Autoliners would show whether they are carrying your assigned car.

Got an email from Tesla last week saying a vehicle was assigned to my order. No VIN yet on the app, but I have it hidden (don't know when it became available).

EDD is to "to be confirmed" as it was removed ~2w ago. It was 8-24Nov previously.

Order to Portugal. My guess is it will come in the boat to Barcelona on the 7th.

Interesting. Is your VIN hidden in the source code, or has Tesla also made it visible to you via the app?
Without knowing whether our estimated delivery windows are accurate this time, it’s hard to know anything. If both our cars are on Hoegh Copenhagen, it’s hard to believe it would take 2 -4 weeks to reach Tesla in Denmark for delivery as my estimated delivery window currently says. But I have no idea about how long they take to transport them, whether they can wait in a large car park somewhere before moving on, etc.
Your deliv dates sound right for Hoegh Copenhagen but I thought that Hoegh Autoliners would show whether they are carrying your assigned car.
Just hidden VIN. It usually takes about 1 week +- from Zeebrugge to customer delivery in DK from what info I can find.
Regarding the EDD's: Tesla removed all EDD's as they were inaccurate. If you have a new date it is most likely reasonably accurate as they were assigned "manually" (Source: Tesla DK). If you don't have a date, they don't know accurately when you will receive your car.
But still something is fishy. I don't believe mine is on Hoegh Copenhagen as it would show on the tracking if it was.
Still wondering if we have missed a ship or something. Or Tesla taking new transportation routes in use.

I am told that Barcelona docks was flooded with Teslas yesterday. It seems that GLOVIS SUPREME dumped a full load there.

I have noted that she has changed her destination and is now routing to Koper however from the report from Barcelona it is likely that she was fully unloaded there and her Tesla charter is complete.
Mr M,
I was told my MYLR S/S 20” was part of the Supreme “dump” in Barcelona (end destination Scandinavia😳). Seems logistics remain a challenge. Any idea how they get it (and several others) up here? Ship or truck?

Reactions: Pseudo
Mr M,
I was told my MYLR S/S 20” was part of the Supreme “dump” in Barcelona (end destination Scandinavia😳). Seems logistics remain a challenge. Any idea how they get it (and several others) up here? Ship or truck?
I would assume they want them in Zeebrugge, since that's the preferred hub for cars delivered to Scandinavia? And Barcelona to Zeebrugge by train is not that far, and if Tesla is struggling with their logistics I guess that's something they can live with.

My assumptions only of course, whatever that is worth 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.