Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have been a lot of Teslas to unload for Hoegh Copenhagen in Zeebrugge?
She have been there for 2 days soon…

I’ve got info about pick up 18th november in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Sounds quite long with 2 weeks from Zeebrugge to Gothenburg with train..
HOEGH COPENHAGEN is on a scheduled service and is not only carrying Teslas.

Reactions: Alicjush
It must have been a lot of Teslas to unload for Hoegh Copenhagen in Zeebrugge?
She have been there for 2 days soon…

I’ve got info about pick up 18th november in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Sounds quite long with 2 weeks from Zeebrugge to Gothenburg with train..
My VIN was also on that boat, and as I understand the cargo info my car was planned to be offloaded on Zeebrugge. My delivery date is estimated (by text) to be 14-28 nov in Stockholm.
I can see now that the boat is going to Amsterdam. But are our cars going to train from Zeebrugge?

My VIN was also on that boat, and as I understand the cargo info my car was planned to be offloaded on Zeebrugge. My delivery date is estimated (by text) to be 14-28 nov in Stockholm.
I can see now that the boat is going to Amsterdam. But are our cars going to train from Zeebrugge?
In your invoice you can see plates but pick up date aswell, in my case 18th november.

I’m quite sure its by train from Zeebrugge, see also link below.

I received my VIN on Monday 24th of October.
LRW3F7FSXPC669XXX

Am I right in thinking my car is on glovis sumit?

It appears you have a delivery date also. I might
be missing something but what is the reasoning for understanding which ship the car is on if you have a delivery date? Your delivery date suggests the car could be on either Summit or Europe. Anyone's guess.

In your invoice you can see plates but pick up date aswell, in my case 18th november.

I seem to remember that video from the early days when there was little doubt that cars to Sweden went by train. I'm not sure we can be so sure 3+ years later. I'm prettty sure we have since seen cars shipped from Zeebrugge to Wallhamn.
Having said that I note that FLANDRIA SEAWAYS is about to arrive in Zeebrugge and she should depart to Gothenburg.

Last edited:

Thanks for the info, saw now that I had the final invoice with plates and delivery date. It wasnt available earlier this week. Getting my car 19th of november, just 1 month after I placed my order :)
Now I can stop tracking the car since I now got a specific date :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we expecting any more UK bound shipping this year after MORNING CELLO as my current EDD is still showing mid to late December and no hidden VIN showing as yet.
I am also very keen to know this. Seems there are quite a few people with very late december delivery windows, which do not time up at all with any of the known ships currently coming over. Either these dates will come forward (if the car is on an earlier ship), go back into 2023 if they are not on an existing ship, or another ship will be coming to the UK before Christmas.

As I know at least one person who is expecting a car before christmas who has been vin matched but never got (and still hasn't got) a hidden vin, I am wondering if the hidden vin trick is an absolutely reliable way of knowing, as it seems that a lack of hidden vin is not an indicator that you have not got a vin matched yet.

Time for a new competition!!
RCC EUROPE Competition

Where will RCC EUROPE be at Midday UTC on 21 Nov 22?
She should be sailing between Suez and Southampton.​

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it, that you think the ship will be located in. (I realise they aren't actually square!)
Although a lot of likely major squares contain land, careful selection of the minor square will place your selection at sea eg Major Square P3 and Minor Square 23 is fine but P3 and 1 is going to be a loser!

EU Maj Sq.png

Each Major square is subdivided into 25 Minor Squares.

Minor Squares.png

Only 1 entry per person
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 13 Nov 22 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 21 Nov 22.

You don't need to sign in to Google or enter an email address to enter!
BUT please enter your real TMC forum username.

ENTER by clicking HERE

Reactions: MrHopsing and M3UK
Status
Not open for further replies.