Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary: Sunday 06 Nov

Please confine posts to shipping related matters. This means no "what colour did you order?" Are you getting a tow hitch?" type posts. Thanks.

VIKING QUEEN She has now arrived in Barcelona.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 15 Nov. It looks like she will transit the canal tomorrow.
The GLOVIS SUMMIT competition is now closed. We have 104 entries. Results next Sunday!

RCC AMSTERDAM ETA Ashdod 08 Nov. She will head to Ashdod, Israel first, before heading to Koper where she is meant to arrive on 12 Nov.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Suez (7/11). I don't know where she is heading or whether she is carrying any Teslas at all.
HYPERION RAY is enroute for Suez . Her final destination still remains unknown at present but almost certainly will be an EU port. (ETAs roughly KOP 17/11, BCN 18/11 or ZEE 21/11). (There is a suggestion that it will be Barcelona.) No AIS position from her now probably until Wed/Thu.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 25 Nov.

RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov.
The RCC EUROPE competition is now open!
Click HERE to enter. It's free and just a bit of fun.
Once again however I need to remind folk to enter your TMC username,not an email address, on the entry form.

HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect.
GLOVIS SAFETY We don't know where she is heading to at the moment but I suspect she is off to Pyeongteuk, S Korea.

NOBLE ACE is enroute to Taiwan (ETA 09 Nov) from Pier 80.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

hmmm....
Looking at the course now (Northwest and not Northeast) and seeing her AES is still "Shanghai" you might think she is heading for Shanghai Taican.
Maybe to pick up some other Tesla's (maybe with the steering wheel on the right side, (which is the wrong side. 😉 ))?
yep She certainly looks like she's heading into the Yangtze.

Morning, on the Tesla ship tracker, Glovis Summit is now showing an ETA at Southampton on 23 Nov, yesterday it was showing as 16th, how come 7 days has been added on? I think my car is on Summit and have a delivery date of 1st December which has been the case since 23rd Oct. Does this now mean my delivery date will be pushed back if summit arrives At Southampton on 23rd instead of the 16th?

Morning, on the Tesla ship tracker, Glovis Summit is now showing an ETA at Southampton on 23 Nov, yesterday it was showing as 16th, how come 7 days has been added on? I think my car is on Summit and have a delivery date of 1st December which has been the case since 23rd Oct. Does this now mean my delivery date will be pushed back if summit arrives At Southampton on 23rd instead of the 16th?
The arrival time is estimated by the current speed of the ship. It slows down in Suez..

Reactions: J81M and Alicjush
Don’t worry as below it slows down and speeds up however on marine traffic still showing as MrM dictated 15th Nov around 0530hrs

Attachments

• 6978A7BD-0702-463B-9339-CC0F1DDB118C.png
    6978A7BD-0702-463B-9339-CC0F1DDB118C.png
    488.5 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: J81M
There’s news floating around (see what I did there?) that an MS Plaid has been registered in Norway. I’ve not picked up (but may have missed) any US boats so I’m wondering if this is just a car flown in for testing, demos etc or deliveries are going to start. What’s the current thinking in US shipments?

Reactions: bainsy
There’s news floating around (see what I did there?) that an MS Plaid has been registered in Norway. I’ve not picked up (but may have missed) any US boats so I’m wondering if this is just a car flown in for testing, demos etc or deliveries are going to start. What’s the current thinking in US shipments?
I'm monitoring Pier 80 and Newark - clearly nothing noted so far.
It's not unusual for small numbers to be imported for certification or crash testing ahead of the main.
I'm expecting about 8000 S/X in Q4 which may work out to be 2 complete shipments.
If they are being shipped in dribs and drabs then I won't be able to spot the shipments.

As it happens TITANIA is currently loading in Newark and I can't find her itinerary from Newark, which is unusual. It looks very likely that she is heading to Europe - one to keep an eye on.

Reactions: MrHopsing
It's also a 2022 VIN, also no one here in Norway has gotten any VINs yet as the people from Israel has. So must be flown in for registration/certification/demos before the actual deliveries arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.