Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLOVIS SAFETY is on her way but she has some work to do. First task is to try and make her stated ETA for Singapore (refuel) of 15:00 on 13 Nov. It can be done but she'll need Scotty to provide 'everything she's got'.
As for reaching Southampton by the 4th, take a look on the chart at where MORNING CELLO is because she is also aiming for a 04 Dec arrival.

WuWa confirmed on YouTube/Twitter that it was loaded with Tesla’s but no video.
It was loading for ~36 hours originally & then went to Haitong, so assume that’d be plenty of time for a decent load?
Glad to hear it is loaded with Tesla's (and long enough in dock to possibly mean a big load) even if it ends up being a week later in Southampton than currently stating it's still doable for a mid to late December pick up for me 🤞. Intrigued by the stop off and what that might have been about.

Reactions: KDudds and BladNort
With the current multiple ships heading to EU, what would be the latest to receive a (hidden) VIN if my car is on these? Or have I already lost the tesla roulette? 😅
I think there may be 1 more ship coming to NL/BE. If we dont get a VIN on that, it looks very unlikely 2022 delivery could happen. But like you, keeping all my digits crossed that a VIN will appear.

Auto Achieve is a tesla ship, deliver Teslas around Scandinavia right now.
The Scandinavian ones that Hoegh Copenhagen unload in Zeebrugge last weekend.

Auto Achieve:

Esbjerg yesterday.
Gothenburg today .
Drammen tomorrow.

Hi all, I received confirmation of my VIN on 25th October. Given the date I received the VIN would my car be on Summit or Europe? Only reason I ask is after following the threads I believe it could be summit but my delivery date has been confirmed for 1st Dec, just wondering if it is on Summit is it normal to get delivery 2 weeks after the ships docks?

Hi all, I received confirmation of my VIN on 25th October. Given the date I received the VIN would my car be on Summit or Europe? Only reason I ask is after following the threads I believe it could be summit but my delivery date has been confirmed for 1st Dec, just wondering if it is on Summit is it normal to get delivery 2 weeks after the ships docks?
whereabouts in the country are you ?
I'm picking up from Glasgow my dates was 30th .1st or 2nd dec .think they can only do so many cars per day .as I know of people collecting from Glasgow the week prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.