Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Teslas will be onboard HORIZON HIGHWAY. I don't know where this came from.
There are several good reasons for this but the most obvious indicator that it is correct is that she has not docked in Southampton's Western Docks.
The docks are physically separated and so the ship would have to reposition from the Eastern Docks to unload Teslas which she is not planning to do.
Someone in the Norwegian forum had confirmed that his car was loaded on to HORIZON HIGHWAY in Barcelona, sitting there after GLOVIS SUPREME unloaded. Maybe none of those cars are for UK, but it does explain why my car hasn't showed up in Norway yet. I'm now expecting it to be loaded on to AUTO ACHIEVE who leaves Zeebrugge November 23 and arrives in Drammen November 27.

Summary: Monday 14 Nov

GLOVIS SUMMIT She is now scheduled to arrive in Southampton Western Docks at 01:45 tomorrow morning.
GRANDE ABIDJAN Revised ETA Southampton 19:30 17 Nov. This revision deconflicts nicely from GLOVIS SUMMIT.
HYPERION RAY ETA Barcelona 17 Nov.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 25 Nov. Schedule still says 25 Nov arrival at Zeebrugge but she could easily make it for 23 Nov. Is she planning on stopping somewhere else on the way? We should find out tomorrow when she arrives in the Med.
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov. According to my calculations I think she has the potential to arrive in Southampton several days ahead of schedule.
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. She can still make it to Southampton by the 4th Dec but she will need to race to Suez, which she is doing!
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 12 Dec. Recent VIN shower seems to confirm her as a likely Tesla carrier.
G POSEIDON has departed Shangai South enroute to Singapore for a refuel. She is a big ship (5000+ cars) and she is not hanging around. Destination will be EU, probably Koper (07 Dec), Barcelona (08 Dec) or Zeebrugge 10 Dec. Those dates may come left a day or 2 if she continues at her present rate.

Currently I have my eye on GLOVIS SUN - she looks like she may be heading for Shanghai South.

MSC IMMACOLATA has arrived alongside Pier 80. Could she be loading S/X for EU??? Or is she another Taiwan ship?

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Last edited:
Someone in the Norwegian forum had confirmed that his car was loaded on to HORIZON HIGHWAY in Barcelona, sitting there after GLOVIS SUPREME unloaded. Maybe none of those cars are for UK, but it does explain why my car hasn't showed up in Norway yet. I'm now expecting it to be loaded on to AUTO ACHIEVE who leaves Zeebrugge November 23 and arrives in Drammen November 27.
I think it unlikely that any Teslas were loaded on to this ship in Barcelona. Her next stop is Bremerhaven.

G Poseidon is heading to Zeebrugge. ETA 13 Dec

1668452302617.png

@Mr Miserable i am not sure if this is relevant for anything but my EDD is 2-17 December, I have a vin confirmed by Tesla and have booked collection on 15/12 at 1000 from Southampton.

I asked for an earlier collection if possible and was told the ship with my car on it doesn’t dock until 14/12. Not quite sure that I was given the truth but didn’t want to argue the point too much. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
@Mr Miserable , quick questions regarding shipping. My VIN was assigned on 20th of October, which I think lines up for my car to be aboard glovis sumit. But something doesn’t sit right with the ship arriving in the morning, and my delivery date being the 29th, is it standard practice to take 2 weeks to get the car from Southampton to the customer?

Reactions: AndyMY22
Status
Not open for further replies.