Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No both ships don't have Ashdod on their itineraries and so it's likely your car will be on the 1st ship and be crossloaded in Zeebrugge. Difficult to say on to which ship but possibly a Grimaldi one would be my gue
No both ships don't have Ashdod on their itineraries and so it's likely your car will be on the 1st ship and be crossloaded in Zeebrugge. Difficult to say on to which ship but possibly a Grimaldi one would be my guess.
Thanks for the super info!
Patience is key :)

Time for a transatlantic competition! We haven't had one for a while!

HOEGH TRANSPORTER Competition

Where will HOEGH TRANSPORTER be at Midday UTC on 24 Nov 22?
She should be sailing between Baltimore (A3) and Zeebrugge (Q0).​

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it, that you think the ship will be located in. (I realise they aren't actually square!)

Atlantic Major Squares.png

Minor Squares.png

Only 1 entry per person
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 20 Nov 22 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 24 Nov 22.

You don't need to sign in to Google or enter an email address to enter!
BUT please enter your real TMC forum username. Thank you

CLICK HERE to Enter

I am in Finland and I have a M3 Long Range ordered in June, before EDD disappeared for several weeks it was 15.11-30.12. I have not yet gotten a hidden VIN. I actually think it has little chance to be delivered in 2022, but is it so that hidden vin is always/majority of the time assigned when ship start its way to Europe or it could happen often that it car is on the way even if you don't have the hidden VIN yet?
Good question. Ordered a M3 LR in July for Belgium (Europe), and haven’t gotten a (hidden) VIN or a EDD. Is it possible to get a VIN after the car reaches destination?

Hi all. Im now able to see VIN in my source code which has EDD 29. nov - 14. dec in Tromsø. I've tried to track it on Hoegh page but unable to locate my car on any boats, is it because its not loaded onboard any yet? Also, how long does it usually take from getting VIN to delivery?

EDD 30.nov - 7.dec in Sweden seems impossible given that Hoegh Transporter arrives in Zeebrugge on 2.dec. How long should one expect that it will take from Zeebrugge to delivery? Zeebrugge - to my pickup location in Sweden is 1500 km, 16 hours by car.

Is there some final assembly before cars are delivered to customers?

EDD 30.nov - 7.dec in Sweden seems impossible given that Hoegh Transporter arrives in Zeebrugge on 2.dec. How long should one expect that it will take from Zeebrugge to delivery? Zeebrugge - to my pickup location in Sweden is 1500 km, 16 hours by car.

Is there some final assembly before cars are delivered to customers?
No they are being shipped complete.
They could be moved to Sweden by train or by sea, we have seen both in the past.
Just need to monitor ship movements in Zeebrugge after 02 Dec to spot possible sea shipments. To be honest I would expect to spot a shipment to Norway and Sweden soon afterwards.

Hi all. Im now able to see VIN in my source code which has EDD 29. nov - 14. dec in Tromsø. I've tried to track it on Hoegh page but unable to locate my car on any boats, is it because its not loaded onboard any yet? Also, how long does it usually take from getting VIN to delivery?
There was a bunch of cars for Tromso that missed the boat (WESER HIGHWAY). I suspect the cars have now been shipped to Trondheim (ISAR HIGHWAY). From there I suspect they are on their way north by road.

Hey Mr Miserable
14.11.22 I had EDD 15.11.22 - 26.11.22 I then had no VIN in the source code.

16.11.22 I got an update in the Tesla app that I had to log in and approve the change about Tesla Vision, after I said yes to the change I got a new EDD 5.12.22 - 20.12.22 and found hide VIN in the source code.

Hiden VIN i source code:XP7YGCEL1PB0XXXXX

17.11.22 I received a new text from Tesla: we look forward to seeing you behind the wheel of your new Tesla Y....

Do you know when a boat might come to Norway, and possibly which one?

GRANDE HALIFAX has departed Shanghai South enroute to .. err...Shanghai. This might actually be the case, we have seen it before where a ship swings by the Haitong terminal as well. We still don't know where her final destination will be but for the moment I am assuming EU.

DONG A GLAUCOS is already making her approach into Shanghai South

Reactions: JayWayB
Hey Mr Miserable
14.11.22 I had EDD 15.11.22 - 26.11.22 I then had no VIN in the source code.

16.11.22 I got an update in the Tesla app that I had to log in and approve the change about Tesla Vision, after I said yes to the change I got a new EDD 5.12.22 - 20.12.22 and found hide VIN in the source code.

Hiden VIN i source code:XP7YGCEL1PB0XXXXX

17.11.22 I received a new text from Tesla: we look forward to seeing you behind the wheel of your new Tesla Y....

Do you know when a boat might come to Norway, and possibly which one?
Your car is coming from Berlin and will be shipped to Drammen from Bremerhaven.
Keep your eye on Drammen webcams and in particular the Holmen Syd camera.
You can see where they park Teslas in the bottom left of the picture which is by the main gate of the docks.

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 11.37.50.png

Since these cars are all black & white I suspect they are from Berlin.
AUTO ACHIEVE is in port at the moment and I suspect will be supplementing the cars already on the dock with Chinese made cars crossloaded from HOEGH COPENHAGEN in Zeebrugge

Reactions: stevetravisuk
Status
Not open for further replies.