Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks, H Higway went to BCN to pickup cars left there, dropped them off to Southampton -> Bremerhaven and then Zeebrugge. Now Nordics will be covered by the KESS weekly transports outlined here: http://www.kess.kline.de/data/files/105/HHSchedule.pdf It would fit Danube Highway (edited) for those cars. Also would fit my TA’s comment (”your car is coming to Helsinki on 2.12”), which us exactly 2 days after Danube Hwy is scheduled to arrive in Hanko on 30.11. I assume a day to unload and another to transport.

Swedes in southern Sweden should be 3 days sooner and maybe 2 days in Stockholm region?

Getting a ship the size of H highway all the way North sounds odd.
My TA said ship will be at Hanko 30.11. and it fits Danube Highway

I'm going to extend the closing date of the HOEGH TRANSPORTER competition from midday today until midday tomorrow.
This is because I expected to the ship to be departing about now and clearly she isn't.
Additionally there has been a pretty poor response to this competition which I'm a little disappointed about - after all you don't have to have a car onboard to enter.
So if you haven't entered, please do so now.
CLICK HERE to enter!

In the previous days around 240 Model Y‘s were transported by train from GF Berlin towards Zeebrugge.

As they cannot load the cars on site, they were loaded on trains in Seddin. I‘m not sure if they are for the Belgian market or going to be loaded on a vessel.
That is interesting.
Is this a shipment to Israel, I wonder? Is the rail movement a result of congestion at Bremerhaven?

Summary: Sunday 20 Nov

A quick reminder we still have 2 competitions open at the moment: GLOVIS SAFETY and HOEGH TRANSPORTER.

RCC EUROPE
ETA Southampton now 23:59 21 Nov.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 29 Nov. I don't quite know why the ETA has moved right so much, I think it must be a mistake. 24th looks likely.
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas. According to her schedule she should route direct to Zeebrugge from Suez.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Can she still make it to Southampton by the 4th Dec?
Don't forgert to enter the competition! Enter HERE
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 12 Dec.
G POSEIDON ETA Zeebrugge ~10 Dec probably. She is a big ship (5000+ cars) and she is not hanging around.
GLOVIS SUN ETA Barcelona 10 Dec. Departed Shanghai South after only 24 hrs alongside, so probably only 2000-2500 cars onboard, which seems a waste of such a large ship.
GRANDE HALIFAX Probably heading to Southampton ETA~15 Dec
DONG A GLAUCOS My guess is she is heading for Koper. ETA~11 or 12 Dec
PULAU TIOMAN is almost certainly another Tesla vessel. She has departed Shanghai South for Yokohama, Japan ETA 24 Nov
I think we have probably seen the last departure to UK/EU from Shanghai South for Q4 deliveries.
HOEGH SHANGHAI is currently loading at Taicang and there is a reasonable possibility that she may have some cars onboard. ETA Le Havre 21 Dec and Zeebrugge 23 Dec. VINs should be able to confirm whether she is carrying Teslas by the end of the week.

MSC IMMACOLATA enroute from Pier 80 to Shanghai (29 Nov)

HOEGH TRANSPORTER is confirmed to be transporting the 1st shipment of new Model S/X to EU. She will now depart Baltimore tomorrow and arrive in Zeebrugge on 02 Dec.
Click here to enter the competition! Competition closing extended by 24 hrs. It will close at Midday tomorrow.
HOEGH TROVE looks likely to take the 2nd S/X shipment. Dep Baltimore 07 Dec arr Zeebrugge 18 Dec

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

@Mr Miserable thanks for all the information you provide us with. It's all invaluable. I have an odd EDD for the last few days of December. I initially thought my VIN was tied to Cello as it was around the same time leaving port that I was informed. Is it the norm to take over 20 days to arrive at trafford.

Reactions: TimboUK
I'm going to extend the closing date of the HOEGH TRANSPORTER competition from midday today until midday tomorrow.
This is because I expected to the ship to be departing about now and clearly she isn't.
Additionally there has been a pretty poor response to this competition which I'm a little disappointed about - after all you don't have to have a car onboard to enter.
So if you haven't entered, please do so now.
CLICK HERE to enter!
The HOEGH VIN tracker said it will depart on 21 so this was kind of expected.
Maybe a dumb question but are loading and unloading operations of a vessel stopped during weekend/Sundays? Since it's expected to arrive right before weekend (2nd December), I'm wondering if they immediately start the import process or only on Monday?

@Mr Miserable thanks for all the information you provide us with. It's all invaluable. I have an odd EDD for the last few days of December. I initially thought my VIN was tied to Cello as it was around the same time leaving port that I was informed. Is it the norm to take over 20 days to arrive at trafford.
To be honest I don't know as I don't track deliveries.

Reactions: M3UK
The HOEGH VIN tracker said it will depart on 21 so this was kind of expected.
Maybe a dumb question but are loading and unloading operations of a vessel stopped during weekend/Sundays? Since it's expected to arrive right before weekend (2nd December), I'm wondering if they immediately start the import process or only on Monday?
No, loading and unloading does not stop at weekends. The import process is computerised. It's a little more complicated for Tesla as they are not SMMT members but nevertheless it's swift.

Reactions: blaster
Maybe the delay ETA of Carrera has something to do with her current activity? Holding before going through the Gibraltar strait.
Yes. Something is going on here - it's most unusual.

UPDATE: I'm wondering if someone's paying attention to the weather forecast. It's decidely treacherous later in the week in the North Atlantic and particularly the Bay of Biscay and Channel Approaches. Where she is presently is nicely sheltered from the weather that will arrive from the west.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.