Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOEGH TRANSPORTER is confirmed to be transporting the 1st shipment of new Model S/X to EU. She will now depart Baltimore tomorrow and arrive in Zeebrugge on 02 Dec.
Click here to enter the competition! Competition closing extended by 24 hrs. It will close at Midday tomorrow.
HOEGH TROVE looks likely to take the 2nd S/X shipment. Dep Baltimore 07 Dec arr Zeebrugge 18 Dec
Tesla called me today and the rep gave me the VIN for my Model S LR (no hidden VIN yet): 5YJSA7E52PF49xxxx. He also said the car was due to arrive in Belgium on December 3rd, but didn't know which ship. So I guess it is on the HOEGH TRANSPORTER.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Yes. Something is going on here - it's most unusual.

UPDATE: I'm wondering if someone's paying attention to the weather forecast. It's decidely treacherous later in the week in the North Atlantic and particularly the Bay of Biscay and Channel Approaches. Where she is presently is nicely sheltered from the weather that will arrive from the west.
you are probably right. Looking at "windy.com" for the rest of the week it looks like som very sustained heavy winds.

I just got confirmation from Tesla that my Y LR, which I believe was first on GLOVIS SUPREME and then on HORIZON HIGHWAY, is now on the dock in Zeebrugge. It has a manufacturing date of September 27, which is about what I suspected. I hope it will be loaded on to AUTO ACHIEVE who is scheduled to leave Zeebrugge November 23 and arriving in Drammen November 26.

Reactions: Pseudo and Hippy
RCC EUROPE competition.

The results are in!
We didn't have a direct hit in this competition.

At 1200z today the ship was located in Grid Square O1 and within its Minor Square 5.

The closest, and therefore the winning, entry was @PedroH (O1 10) who was just 50 NM off target. (Distance measured from the centre of the chosen square to the ship's position at midday)
In 2nd place was @CDB_ (O1 9) who was a mere 71 NM off target.
In 3rd place was @sturgessweb (O1 9) who was 71 NM off target. (3rd because of time of entry)

Congratulations to all, but there isn't so much as even a cuddly toy to win!

Some trivia for you:
The most popular Major Square was O1
The most popular Minor Square overall was 18
If you had chosen that combination, which nobody did, you would have ended up 192 NM off target.

Just as an update on my last reply, my EDD changed an hour ago to 23-31 December and I now have a vin. I’m guessing my Y is on Grande Halifax
Tesla chat just confirm I also have a vehicle assigned to my order too with the agent saying they expect my car to be a part of deliveries which would go right up until the end of December.

I would guess it is on the Grande Halifax too - although is that not a little early for the VINs to be assigned?

PS. UK lease order, MYLR, blue+black, 19, no hitch.

Just as an update on my last reply, my EDD changed an hour ago to 23-31 December and I now have a vin. I’m guessing my Y is on Grande Halifax
Spookily enough I’ve just checked mine. EDD has also changed to 23/12-31/12. Looked on source code and also found the hidden vin LRW. I’m concerned though as after the VIN is says country “US” region “US”. Does yours mirror this or should I be concerned it’s going the wrong way 😂

Reactions: Russty
Spookily enough I’ve just checked mine. EDD has also changed to 23/12-31/12. Looked on source code and also found the hidden vin LRW. I’m concerned though as after the VIN is says country “US” region “US”. Does yours mirror this or should I be concerned it’s going the wrong way 😂
Yes same regarding the states.

I just tried Tesla chat and told him it was on the source code and he said i don’t have a vin assigned also he didn’t know what the source code was. I was trying to find out if it had the improved cameras.

Summary: Monday 21 Nov

A quick reminder we still have 1 competition open at the moment: GLOVIS SAFETY

RCC EUROPE She is currently pulled over in Lyme Bay. I can't see her making it into Southampton by midnight. I have to say I'm a little surprised by this. See CARRERA below.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 29 Nov. Yesterday I mentioned the revised ETA and it looks like it wasn't a mistake. She is currently holding off Malaga. I assumed it's weather related but with RCC EUROPE pulling over to the hard shoulder as well I suspect there may be a commercial reason behind this activity. It's not the first time we have seen this sort of behaviour and it normally gets resolved within 48 hrs. (At least it's not a Friday!)
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many (700 at most) I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Can she still make it to Southampton by the 4th Dec?
Don't forget to enter the competition! Enter HERE
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 12 Dec.
G POSEIDON ETA Zeebrugge ~10 Dec probably. She is a big ship (5000+ cars) and she is not hanging around.
GLOVIS SUN ETA Barcelona 10 Dec. Departed Shanghai South after only 24 hrs alongside, so probably only 3000 cars onboard, which seems a waste of such a large ship. (Figures revised upwards after discovery of GRANDE ABIDJAN loading figures )
GRANDE HALIFAX Southampton ETA~15 Dec
DONG A GLAUCOS My guess is she is heading for Koper. ETA~11 or 12 Dec
PULAU TIOMAN is almost certainly another Tesla vessel. She has departed Shanghai South for Yokohama, Japan ETA 24 Nov
HOEGH SHANGHAI confirmed to have departed Taicang with Teslas onboard. ETA Le Havre 21 Dec and Zeebrugge 23 Dec.

I think we have probably seen the last departure to UK/EU from Shanghai South for Q4 deliveries.

MSC IMMACOLATA enroute from Pier 80 to Shanghai (29 Nov)

HOEGH TRANSPORTER is confirmed to be transporting the 1st shipment of new Model S/X to EU. She will depart Baltimore shortly and arrive in Zeebrugge on 02 Dec.
HOEGH TROVE looks likely to take the 2nd S/X shipment. Dep Baltimore 07 Dec arr Zeebrugge 18 Dec

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.