Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Pilot to FSD BETA in 7 hours

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I subscribed to FSD 7 hours ago (10 am CST) I was on 2023.12.5. I configured some of the settings and took it for a test drive. The BETA request button was grayed out. At 4 pm 2023.12.10 popped in.
6Zt1jm0.jpg

I have read post after post of folks waiting weeks if not months to get accepted into BETA. Or is Tesla just opening the flood gates and everyone gets BETA now?

I subscribed to FSD a few days ago, and I still have charge stats in addition to summon on my iOS app. The app version is 4.21.0-1717.

For me I immediately got that screen when I went into the Autopilot menu after installing 2023.12.10.
NO, I was on 12.5 when I purchased FSD. There were some FSD settings I was able to configure before I took it for a test drive. The two blue lines merged into one and it auto lane changed and exited the highway. I thought that was all I was going to get being on 2023.12.5, but then 7 hours later I got 2023.12.10 and that was for BETA when I got that screen. Maybe mine was an outlier. But I have BETA now.

My wife wants to know why everything on the screen (other vehicles/road markings streets lights) is dancing around more than when on AP, I told her that's why it's called BETA. I hope they can solve that it looks cartoonish.

New, and it has 23.12.300... (I left off the extra 00)
Well 300 is 297 more than 3 and makes all the difference since it is higher than 23.12.11 and you not eligible for FSD Beta now. You will now have to wait until FSD Beta is updated to a newer software version than you have.

EDIT: Looks like it may be your lucky day (probably take a few days at best since it is new). 23.20.6 just started rolling.

Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 2.13.20 PM.png

Last edited:
Well 300 is 297 more than 3 and makes all the difference since it is higher than 23.12.11 and you not eligible for FSD Beta now. You will now have to wait until FSD Beta is updated to a newer software version than you have.

EDIT: Looks like it may be your lucky day (probably take a few days at best since it is new). 23.20.6 just started rolling.

View attachment 951551
Great, I liked FSD Beta on my previous 2019 MX. Hoping it's decent on the new 2023 MX with HW4.

I just subscribed to FSD a few hours ago to test out the beta, was on 2023.4.1. 2023.20.7 just started downloading on it's own, so it looks like they have already updated 2023.20.6.
I just got 2023.20.7 pushed. Can you confirm it has FSD beta? I don’t want to update if I’m going to end up on a different branch. Last I knew, 2023.12.10 was the most recent FSDb.

• Disagree
Reactions: Evee
I can confirm when the update is complete. The release notes don't say anything other than "minor fixes", but I do know that 2023.20.6 does have it. When I got home from work, I manually checked for an update, and it told me there wasn't one, so I figured I would have to wait until tomorrow. Next thing I know, my phone told me there was an update.

Car is rebooting now...