Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 - Has anyone received a fully working/no issue MSP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How about steering vibration? Do current deliveries still show that issue?
No steering vibes in mine, whatsoever.

I’m allergic to tyre imbalance and often perform a extra balancing my self on my wheels, down to 0grams.

I felt a slight vibration at some 120-140kph early in the drive, the first time at those speeds with my MSP. It was not hard to feel, strange thing is they disappeared and most of the rest of the drive was done at speeds about 120-130 kph with no vibrations.
It was not in the steering wheel but felt through the body of the car. I would guess they came from behind, but not 100% sure.

The car was driven constantly at this speeds for the most of the 1000 km drive home, except for a few Supercharges.

Currently parked home, for the rest of the week. Interesting to see if the vibrations comes back on a “cold vehicle”.

No steering vibes in mine, whatsoever.

I’m allergic to tyre imbalance and often perform a extra balancing my self on my wheels, down to 0grams.

I felt a slight vibration at some 120-140kph early in the drive, the first time at those speeds with my MSP. It was not hard to feel, strange thing is they disappeared and most of the rest of the drive was done at speeds about 120-130 kph with no vibrations.
It was not in the steering wheel but felt through the body of the car. I would guess they came from behind, but not 100% sure.

The car was driven constantly at this speeds for the most of the 1000 km drive home, except for a few Supercharges.

Currently parked home, for the rest of the week. Interesting to see if the vibrations comes back on a “cold vehicle”.
Great to hear… how many miles on yours what production month?