Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 MYLR - 286 kWh = what range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just as the title says, can anyone tell me what the range would be if I’m averaging 286 kWh? I believe the 330 mile range was based off of 240kWh so is it fair to think my range will be 19% less than 330 miles since my kWH is 19% higher?
I know various factors come into play, just curious about a ballpark estimate. Thank you

Cant you just tap the battery icon and get remaining percent charge, tap again and get remaining mileage, and then divide remaining mileage by remaining percent charge to get estimated charge at 100%?
The car estimate is not real world estimate. Best is to just go by percentage and check your actual trip mileage. 262 miles actually sounds pretty decent

The car estimate is not real world estimate. Best is to just go by percentage and check your actual trip mileage. 262 miles actually sounds pretty decent
The energy screen showing the last 30 miles of consumption is a nice screen. Seems to calculate how I have been driving and apply to battery percentage. Noticed when I baby it the estimate is higher than main screen and vice/versus. As other have said I think this is a little more accurate.