Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I note that HOEGH TRAPPER is making her way to dock in Taicang later today.
This is puzzling, I wasn't expecting her to turn up since according to her published itinerary she should still be down in Australia.
Clearly, there has been a significant change and accordingly she may be worth keeping an eye on.

Reactions: Jonte73
Got VIN assigned today for a M3LR headed to Zeebrugge and Norway. EDD Feb 15th - March 2th. Guessing Grande California or could there be another one out there? VIN did not show on the Hoegh tracking website.
Had a call with Tesla today and they told me the car was due to Zeebrugge tomorrow, cant see that this matches with any ships thats currently monitored?
Also got new EDD Jan 25 - Feb 09

Had a call with Tesla today and they told me the car was due to Zeebrugge tomorrow, cant see that this matches with any ships thats currently monitored?
Also got new EDD Jan 25 - Feb 09
The only possibility is that your car is onboard AUTO ADVANCE.
This would suggest that your car was unloaded in Barcelona, transported to Pasajes and then loaded on to AUTO ADVANCE.
It would have to be unloaded in Zeebrugge tomorrow before loading on to AUTO ENERGY on 24 Jan to arrive in Drammen on 28 Jan.
Or, loaded on to AUTO ACHIEVE on 19 Jan to arrive in Drammen on 25 Jan.

The only possibility is that your car is onboard AUTO ADVANCE.
This would suggest that your car was unloaded in Barcelona, transported to Pasajes and then loaded on to AUTO ADVANCE.
It would have to be unloaded in Zeebrugge tomorrow before loading on to AUTO ENERGY on 24 Jan to arrive in Drammen on 28 Jan.
Or, loaded on to AUTO ACHIEVE on 19 Jan to arrive in Drammen on 25 Jan.
It’s going to Stavanger (Risavika) and is scheduled there 23 Jan according to Tesla Norway

• Helpful
Reactions: Christine69420
DONG A GLAUCOS is getting tugged out. Heading to Korea.
WuWa posted a new video of the factory and yards yesterday but it didn't show the dock.
Yes.
Tesla use Pyeongtaek and so if she is going to Gwangyang to unload she won't be unloading Teslas.
If she is loading there, I have no idea what she will be loading since, as far as I am aware, its not a port that Hyundai/Kia use.

I noticed that vessels Morning Crystal and Turandot (both from Shanghai) are about to arrive at Port Kembla (Australia). These are not tracked so wonder why? (no Tesla's onboard?)
If there is good evidence to suggest that they are carrying Teslas I'm quite happy to track. Just because a ship is going from Shanghai to PKL does not tick the box. There would appear to have been some Teslas spotted being unloaded from TURANDOT but it's a bit late by then.
Last quarter we tracked MSC IMMACOLATA from the moment she docked in Shanghai until she eventually departed Melbourne.

If there is good evidence to suggest that they are carrying Teslas I'm quite happy to track. Just because a ship is going from Shanghai to PKL does not tick the box. There would appear to have been some Teslas spotted being unloaded from TURANDOT but it's a bit late by then.
Last quarter we tracked MSC IMMACOLATA from the moment she docked in Shanghai until she eventually departed Melbourne.
👍

So over in San Francisco, GLOVIS COURAGE has finally departed her anchorage in the bay to Pyeongtaek, South Korea.
Rather than taking the shortest, great circle, course she has wisely decided to head on a southerly track, initially towards Hawaii, which will avoid the currently stormy North Pacific.
The question remains whether the ship is on Tesla business? Pyeongtaek is the port used by Tesla in South Korea but it is also the ship's homeport.
Why load at Pier 80 and then sit at anchor in the Bay for 3 days?
On balance, I think she is on Tesla business but I would love to know the background story on wtf is going on!

Currently making her way into Shanghai South is LAKE KIVU. She's quite a small ship but is operated by a company that is frequently used by Tesla.
Let's see where she departs to....

Meanwhile, I have no explantion for why HOEGH ASIA is dawdling - she appears very reluctant to enter the North Atlantic. The weather forecast for the next few days is admittedly pretty horrendous for the Iberian peninsula and Biscay and so it could be that. Her published itinerary has not been updated to show that she is delayed but she is already at least 2 days behind schedule.

Just received a VIN number for my order from NL on 2 November 22. Concerns a Model Y RWD Blue/black with towing. Car is expected 30 january in Tilburg. VIN number starts with 696***. Cant find it on Hoegh site with the complete VIN number. Any suggestions how i can find it on an other vessel?