Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can help me and others by keeping any posts on this thread strictly to shipping related matters - questions about when to expect delivery, VINs and panel gaps have their own threads, which I have been known to visit and contribute to also.

Please keep this thread clean guys! I'd like to check the daily shipping updates and now I have to skip through a lot of unrelated posts.

Sunday 08 Jan 23

There is not a lot happening at the moment.

HOEGH ASIA ETA Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Currently in the Suez Canal. She should head to Le Havre (18 Jan) initially then Zeebrugge.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. She refuelled off Singapore yesterday and is now enroute to Suez ETA 20 Jan.

I'm aware that WuWa suspects that TARIFA may have picked up some Teslas. If she did, then it wasn't very many and they will probably be dropped off in Barcelona. That said, I have yet to hear of any VIN allocations which suggests that TARIFA is carrying either no Teslas, or very, very few. Until there is some stronger evidence I am not going to track TARIFA. The compounds at Shanghai South appear to be pretty full and I'd be surprised if this is all for the Chinese domestic market and so I expect to see a ship or two load this coming week.

Reactions: XHabjab and Frizzy
I'm aware that elsewhere on the internet BOHEME is being reported as being a Tesla carrier.
She commenced loading at the main Shanghai terminal on 21 Dec and departed on 23 Dec to Ulsan, S Korea.
She spent 3 days there which suggests an unload and a load before departing to another S Korean port Kwangyang where she was alongside for 36 hrs. She is now enroute to Barcelona where she is due arrive on 25 Jan and stay for 24 hrs before heading off to Tilbury, Antwerp and Gothenburg.
Apart from Barcelona none of these ports are 'Tesla' ports.
If she is carrying any Teslas they will be unloaded in Barcelona and will probably be outnumbered on the dockside by a load of Hyundai/Kias and Volvo/Polestars. I will not be tracking her.

I'm trying to understand the matching system, at what point do they match a vehicle (VIN) to a RN number ?
Is it when the cars are loaded on boat or is it after the cars are unloaded (in my case Zeebrugge)

I'm trying to understand the matching system, at what point do they match a vehicle (VIN) to a RN number ?
Is it when the cars are loaded on boat or is it after the cars are unloaded (in my case Zeebrugge)

Not by standard… But usually when the boat have passed through Suez canal You can see it on Your Tesla account.
Before that it’s hidden in the source code.

Received delivery text message today, asking to confirm delivery postcode but no UK ships inbound yet? I'm assuming this is just an admin text and doesn't necessarily mean the car is on a ship or in the UK.
I believe so, I had same today and another member posted in the model Y delivery thread they also had text asking to confirm postcode.

Mines via Lease and they say estimated delivery is 21/3 (Glasgow)

My guess is it’s just admin at this point.

Reactions: thestarkfactor
@Mr Miserable Happy new year Sir.

You may already know, some intel below.

MSC Immacolata

1673340671166.png

Grande New York

1673340691514.png

Grande Houston - Unlikely a Tesla ship

1673340624423.png

First of all, thank you all for the amazing job you have been doing, providing information about our Teslas.
Yesterday I received my VIN and the EDD change to January 31st and February 15th. Delivery in Porto (Portugal). MY RWD 19' MSM.
What vessel will the car be on? any bets?

First of all, thank you all for the amazing job you have been doing, providing information about our Teslas.
Yesterday I received my VIN and the EDD change to January 31st and February 15th. Delivery in Porto (Portugal). MY RWD 19' MSM.
What vessel will the car be on? any bets?
It might be helpful to include your VIN. Ideally you can PM me the full VIN and I can investigate further.
Your car may be onboard either TARIFA or BOHEME both of which may have a small number of cars onboard destined for Barcelona.

Last edited:
@Mr Miserable Happy new year Sir.

You may already know, some intel below.

MSC Immacolata

View attachment 894136

Grande New York

View attachment 894137

Grande Houston - Unlikely a Tesla ship

View attachment 894135
MSC IMMACOLATA is on schedule to dock tomorrow. It will be interesting to see where she docks though because at the moment it looks like she is heading to the main terminal. She may of course subsequently reposition to Shanghai South but is in any case, one to watch. Her timings coincide with UK EDDs. What is interesting is that originally she was due to depart to Southampton on 01 Jan but was seriously delayed in Australia - but it seems that Tesla are happy enough to wait for her.

Reactions: Darreno
Tuesday 10 Jan 23

It still remains very quiet but MSC IMMACOLATA should arrive to pick up a UK shipment tomorrow.

HOEGH ASIA ETA Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Currently in the Med and heading to Le Havre (18 Jan) initially then Zeebrugge.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. Currently SE of Sri Lanka enroute to Suez ETA 20 Jan.

Reactions: ABCTG