Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, your are right. "No one" works weekends in Norway.
I can see from the camera in the Risgarden dock, that one level now has been filled up with new cars. Considering the colour of the cars, I believe it is the cargo from Auto Achieve. I am quite sure that level was not full yesterday.
View attachment 905016
Unlike other manufacturers Tesla don't store cars at Drammen and I've never seen them use the multi-story car park there.
I have been watching a steady stream of transporters loading at the 'Tangen' and 'Tollbukaia" today. It seems to be primarily MY but I think there are some M3 there which would suggest a Chinese shipment.

• Helpful
Reactions: Christine69420
Yes GLOVIS SUNRISE has now departed Shanghai South for Suez (26 Feb).
At present we don't actually know for sure whether she is carrying any Teslas!
I'm hoping a WuWa video will appear later today to confirm it, however my gut feel is that this will be a Tesla shipment.
Ideally that video will show whether the load is primarily RHD or LHD.
If we don't get the video, the next stage will be evidence of VIN allocation. (Search the forum or this thread on how to discover a hidden VIN in your account). I expect this to occur within the next few days.
The following are a list of possible final destinations and my respective calculated ETA's:
Koper 02 Mar
Barcelona 03 Mar
Southampton 07 Mar
Zeebrugge 08 Mar
i think GLOVIS SUNRISE may have a stop in ashdod israel as model 3 edd's are set for 7 of march so if no ship will depart in the coming days from SHG its probably most likely, local tesla employees wont share anything but they say they dont anticipate a delay :)

Popped past just after 4,, One area full of new shiny Tesla's in the docks, although near the Tesla Garage empty. Still unloading, as a minbus full of people driving in.
1675962364678.png

That is not correct. I was finally allocated a VIN today. MY RWD. Had to change the color though from grey to blue. There will be still some cars left for allocation 100% for Ireland.
Also 100% there will be another shipment coming soon.
Hi did you change the colour online or did you call Tesla to ask? Or did they just text you a vin number? Eager to know as I would change colour if it meant getting my hand on one

i think GLOVIS SUNRISE may have a stop in ashdod israel as model 3 edd's are set for 7 of march so if no ship will depart in the coming days from SHG its probably most likely, local tesla employees wont share anything but they say they dont anticipate a delay :)
If GLOVIS SUNRISE was to call at Ashdod it would be on 28 Feb.
I'm a little sceptical of this being likely because of the size of this ship.
I would be looking for a smaller ship for Ashdod.

I am guessing that my Model 3 is either in Drammen already waiting for a car transporter - or in Zeebrugge waiting for a ship doing the Norwegian west coast - or on a stealth ship heading north already.

I assume it came on the Gold Xing which was delayed trough Suez. Which partly explains why my delivery estimate has been pushed a few times.

Well, I hope you get yours soon. The waiting is killing me! And now that I've sold my model 3, I'm driving diesel o_O

Thanks! Just got the text from Tesla - I can pick up my M3LR two weeks from now.

Two weeks - so they still have time to put it on a ship from Zeebrugge - or send it over from Drammen by car.

Reactions: Mistake Not
If GLOVIS SUNRISE was to call at Ashdod it would be on 28 Feb.
I'm a little sceptical of this being likely because of the size of this ship.
I would be looking for a smaller ship for Ashdod.
maybe, but beacuse of recent price drops tesla cars are completly sold out in israel for feb-mar and local community speculates over 3000 cars were ordered in the recent batch so maybe she have a lot beacuse ashdod is just a stop on the way to the eu, anyhow i am keeping a eye out in ashdod expected ships schedule hope to see an update soon.

Hi did you change the colour online or did you call Tesla to ask? Or did they just text you a vin number? Eager to know as I would change colour if it meant getting my hand on one
Called Tesla previously as I've assumed i was not allocated because of tow bar. On MY best is to order towbar at a later stage otherwise slim chance to be matched... I've also mentioned that I would take a blue one if available (ordered grey). Today got the phone, blue car offered no towbar. I've accepted it.

Called Tesla previously as I've assumed i was not allocated because of tow bar. On MY best is to order towbar at a later stage otherwise slim chance to be matched... I've also mentioned that I would take a blue one if available (ordered grey). Today got the phone, blue car offered no towbar. I've accepted it.
Maybe calling in regards to my M3 RW Red with teh same approach could work? My order is from... September 2022 but I still haven't got a VIN.

That is not correct. I was finally allocated a VIN today. MY RWD. Had to change the color though from grey to blue. There will be still some cars left for allocation 100% for Ireland.
Also 100% there will be another shipment coming soon.
Okay, so by the sounds of it you have been allocated a car that was ordered and then rejected by somebody else. This is a second round of VIN allocations for the rejected cars on the Hoegh Chiba, I doubt it is a VIN allocated from a different ship.
Great if there is another shipment coming soon, how are you 100% certain. Last year there were only two shipments to Ireland Q1 and Q3. (and only one ship per Q as far as I know) I've been waiting for my MY since June and my wife ordered her 3 a week before me and got her car in September so I've been following this and the 2022 thread and other forums for a while now.

I ordered my M3P (to Sweden) with EDD of 17:th Feb to 3:rd March. Got my vin 2 weeks ago and yesterday it appeared in the registration db so I have license plate. Went to Tesla to see if it’s there. It wasn’t. Tesla rep said it looks its month away, as it was on a ship still. I glanced and saw the name of vessel which was “COSCO SHIPPING LIBRA” heading for Zeebruge. Looking at the ship it’s on its way to Greece right now, but should soon continue.

Reactions: Christine69420
I ordered my M3P (to Sweden) with EDD of 17:th Feb to 3:rd March. Got my vin 2 weeks ago and yesterday it appeared in the registration db so I have license plate. Went to Tesla to see if it’s there. It wasn’t. Tesla rep said it looks its month away, as it was on a ship still. I glanced and saw the name of vessel which was “COSCO SHIPPING LIBRA” heading for Zeebruge. Looking at the ship it’s on its way to Greece right now, but should soon continue.
There are a couple of things wrong with this - one is that COSCO SHIPPING LIBRA is a container ship - M3P from China are not shipped in containers and also the ship didn't depart from Shanghai. Your car is not on this ship.
COSCO TENGFEI perhaps?

Great thread, addicted to the updates.

I'm trying to work out what ship my MYLR is on, I received a delivery date of 8th March on Monday 6th Feb and was then texted my reg and VIN on Wednesday. This makes me think its on Grand Mark but with Glovis Sunrise having an ETA of the 7th March if it comes to the UK could it also be on there or is having the VIN already make that unlikely?

Any help appreciated.