Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Cantafordit did you spec a towbar? Or did you modify something in the order? Strange that a MY ordered in June 2022 was not delivered in September.
The towbar was part of my original order placed in June. That is just the way Tesla do it, they don't build cars for buyers, they build a certain number of cars to a specific spec and then allocate them to buyers of cars with matching specs. They obviously didn't build enough RHD MY LR blue/black 20" with towbar to fulfill my order, I was offered other MY's in September without the towbar and different color/interior etc. but I refused them.

Hi all, had my reg confirmed via text today. UK based. Delivery booked for 23rd March.

My VIN is LRW3F7FS0PC751862
Don't suppose that allows any sort of tracking to what carrier it may be on?

Thanks for all your help!
I'm getting anxious now...lol

I have a delivery window of 15th - 31st March, but to date, have only received the texts giving me my RN number (25th Nov) & to confirm my delivery postcode (9th Jan). No delivery date as yet 😢🤞 (Lease order)

The towbar was part of my original order placed in June. That is just the way Tesla do it, they don't build cars for buyers, they build a certain number of cars to a specific spec and then allocate them to buyers of cars with matching specs. They obviously didn't build enough RHD MY LR blue/black 20" with towbar to fulfill my order, I was offered other MY's in September without the towbar and different color/interior etc. but I refused them.
OK. Make sense now. Towbar can be refitted at any point. Had same experience with the towbar but will not wait 1 year if case a car in original spec is available. This is valuable information for all people ordering. Towbar could add significant delays. Interior colour (white) also but there always be some cars in that specification.

Saturday 11 Feb 23 SUMMARY

GRAND MARK
ETA Southampton 17 Feb. Still appears to be on schedule.

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 18 Feb. Yesterday's course alteration was to avoid some heavy seas. Note that her ETA has now slipped to 18 Feb.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb. This is not a Tesla charter but a scheduled service however she is carrying Teslas to Zeebrugge. Her next stop is Piraeus tomorrow nafter which she should route direct to Zeebrugge.

COSCO TENGFEI is a suspect Tesla carrier. She is presently entering the Gulf of Aden heading for Suez (17 Feb). Possibly heading for Zeebrugge ETA around 25 Feb.

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is currently heading to Suez. Her EU/UK destination remains undetermined. Highly likely to be a Tesla charter.

GLOVIS SUMMIT is still loading at Shanghai South. Destination is currently unknown. Highly likely to be a Tesla charter.

DREAM ORCHID is about to depart Taiwan after unloading Berlin-built Model Y.
I am expecting her to head to Shanghai and then return to Zeebrugge. There is no guarantee that she will be loading Teslas in Shanghai but it would make sense for her to remain under charter to Tesla. We shall see.....

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

I am from Israel living in Ashdod
And I'm looking forward to my Tesla
Please does anyone know or can help and tell me when the shipment should arrive at the port of Ashdod ?? 🥺
Or at least which ship is my Tesla on?
Tesla claims early March at the latest mid-March I should drive my new Tesla
How reliable is it? 🤔
I work at MSC's port in Ashdod as a porter. If there is anything I can help, please let me know.

Please does anyone know or can help and tell me when the shipment should arrive at the port of Ashdod ?? 🥺
How reliable is it? 🤔
I work at MSC's port in Ashdod as a porter. If there is anything I can help, please let me know.
Vin -
LRW3E7FS3PC755049

How reliable is it? 🤔
If u can take a look in the shipping-list of Ashdod, that would be helpful, The list is blocked for visitors since half a year. :confused:
Ur ship should arrive end of month ... Greets

If u can take a look in the shipping-list of Ashdod, that would be helpful, The list is blocked for visitors since half a year. :confused:
I added the updated schedule, its unlocked for all israeli internet connections 😀

Attachments

• 83BADE06-ED22-46C1-B83E-C0A9D68E61DB.png
    83BADE06-ED22-46C1-B83E-C0A9D68E61DB.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
  • 53D23422-B7F1-4F07-8C4C-B8889412E18B.png
    53D23422-B7F1-4F07-8C4C-B8889412E18B.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
I have already checked this morning and there is nothing on the Ashdod arrivals board which indicates an imminent Tesla shipment - I have a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for. Historically, in any case we only get about 5 days notice of a Tesla shipment from the arrivals board. I am assuming that the cars are continuing to be shipped direct to Ashdod from Shanghai and not via another staging port eg Zeebrugge or Koper in which case the shipment will be almost impossible to spot. The fact that you have a VIN is a good indication that your car is on its way. There are numerous ships enroute from Shanghai to Suez at the moment that could have the shipment onboard - it's now just a case of seeing which gives us the 1st indication, the Ashdod arrivals board or AIS.

Reactions: nova56
GLOVIS SUMMIT currently remains alongside Shanghai South - surely she must depart very soon.
I note DREAM ORCHID is heading to Shanghai and all the indications are that it will be to Shanghai South - she's scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I note the arrival offshore (of Shanghai) of GRANDE NEW JERSEY - I have had an itinerary for this ship for some time that has her heading to Southampton however it is probably out of date and so more research required. Nevertheless she also looks poised to enter Shanghai South....

I've got an estimated delivery date of 18th-31st March for a MYLR, but no VIN or hidden VIN. Are there any hints there on what ship it will likely be on (if it's even been identified yet)? Thanks!
The (hidden) VIN is usually assigned around the time of departure from Shanghai, as far as I have understood (assuming it's not coming from Berlin). If you look at @Mr Miserable's post from earlier today you can see two possible candidates.