Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like Tesla are buying up any space they can to ship cars to Europe. On that basis, I note that HOEGH TOKYO has just departed Taicang.
Normally I wouldn't suggest any Teslas would have been loaded onto this ship because she is not due to arrive in Zeebrugge until 26 Mar - almost too late in the quarter, even for Tesla. However, these are strange times and Tesla are clearly aiming for a bumper Q1 so every little helps, as they say. The good news is that because it is a Hoegh ship, those on the continent (and Ireland) who find a hidden VIN in their account in the next few days may wish to check to see if their car is onboard by entering their VIN here. Don't forget to let us know if you get a hit!

I wonder whether any Model S/X are onboard HOEGH OSLO.
She departed Baltimore last Friday and will arrive in Barcelona on 28 Feb and Zeebrugge on 07 Mar.
She must be a prime suspect. Anyone with a Model S/X VIN check here.

PS I'm pretty sure I checked her itinerary last week when she was heading for Baltimore and I'm fairly confident that Zeebrugge did not feature in the plan at that time, so Zeebrugge has been added. Whether this is to move cars from Barcelona to Zeebrugge or Baltimore to Zeebrugge as well, is the question.....

Last edited:
Reactions: DrKleiner
This evening I also got a hit on HÖEGH OSLO for MYLR Midnight Grey! Ordered from inventory FEB 7.
Got a call from Tesla FEB 15, they just asked if I wanted the car but could not give exact delivery time.
EDD is MAR 23 - MAR 31 in Drammen, Norway

Reactions: Mr Miserable
The latest departure from Shanghai South is TRANS FUTURE 2 to Hong Kong. I wonder whether she also has a shipment for Singapore onboard

One of my last hopes for an EU run was PLATINUM RAY however she has sailed passed Shanghai and so I think it we may have seen the last departures to Europe for Q1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy Jones
To add to the "HOEGH OSLO investigation" my M3SR (heading to Denmark) was according to Tesla unloaded in Barcelona (probably on feb. 9th from DONG-A GLAUCOS)

I had a VIN and and EDD of 12th-21st feb that was updated to 19th-21st feb - on the 20th feb. the EDD updated to 26th feb-5th mar. and yesterday the VIN disappeared (but still in source code). Called Tesla and they told me they have trouble finding transportation to Esbjerg, DK and hopes the dates stick.

The VIN is registered on HOEGH OSLO as well heading for Zeebrugge. Wonder if it will head to Esbjerg, DK after that. Anyway with the HOEGH OSLO departure and arrival dates the EDD on my Tesla account will not hold up.

Me pregunto si hay algún Model S/X a bordo del HOEGH OSLO .
Partió de Baltimore el viernes pasado y llegará a Barcelona el 28 de febrero y a Zeebrugge el 07 de marzo.
Ella debe ser la principal sospechosa. Cualquier persona con un modelo S/X VIN verifique aquí .

PD: Estoy bastante seguro de que revisé su itinerario la semana pasada cuando se dirigía a Baltimore y estoy bastante seguro de que Zeebrugge no figuraba en el plan en ese momento, por lo que se agregó Zeebrugge. Si se trata de trasladar coches de Barcelona a Zeebrugge o de Baltimore a Zeebrugge también, es la cuestión

I wonder whether any Model S/X are onboard HOEGH OSLO.
She departed Baltimore last Friday and will arrive in Barcelona on 28 Feb and Zeebrugge on 07 Mar.
She must be a prime suspect. Anyone with a Model S/X VIN check here.

PS I'm pretty sure I checked her itinerary last week when she was heading for Baltimore and I'm fairly confident that Zeebrugge did not feature in the plan at that time, so Zeebrugge has been added. Whether this is to move cars from Barcelona to Zeebrugge or Baltimore to Zeebrugge as well, is the question.....
It seems that German MS and MX buyers are confirming that their cars are coming in the Hoegh Oslo. It is said that it transports about 1800 cars.

313 MS Plaid; 610 MX Plaid; 523 MS LR; 335 MX LR.

To add to the "HOEGH OSLO investigation" my M3SR (heading to Denmark) was according to Tesla unloaded in Barcelona, probably on feb 9th from DONG-A GLAUCOS.

I had a VIN and an EDD of 12th-21st feb. that was updated to 19th-21st feb, but on the 20th feb. the EDD updated to 26th feb-5th mar. and yesterday the VIN disappeared (but still in source code). Called Tesla to ask what was going on and they told me they have trouble finding transportation for A LOT of cars. Mine is supposed to head to Esbjerg, DK. The Tesla rep said they hope the EDD stick.

The VIN is registered on HOEGH OSLO as well, heading for Zeebrugge. Wonder if it will head to Esbjerg, DK after that? Anyway with the HOEGH OSLO's departure and arrival dates the EDD on my Tesla account will probably not hold up.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
After being alongside Pier 80 for just over 24 hrs K.ASIAN BEAUTY has departed to Xinhua in China. This is a very odd destination and I suspect the crew have entered the wrong destination code. They could possibly have meant to enter XNA which is XInsha, a busy port for RoRos. We shall see....
In any case, I don't think this is Tesla related.
Sadly nobody in a very windy San Francisco seemed able to get a look at what was being loaded.

Have these buyers recieved VIN already? No VIN for me, nor in the source code yet. Ordered MX to Sweden.
So far they have not received VIN numbers. The information was provided by some Tesla Advisors.

On the other hand, another user has published a list with the number of cars and their VINs.

Here, in Spain, nobody has received any VIN yet.

I also take this opportunity to show you the programming in the port of Barcelona for the Hoegh Oslo.

Attachments

• IMG_20230222_154026.jpg
    IMG_20230222_154026.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20230221_112926.jpg
    IMG_20230221_112926.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 78
So far they have not received VIN numbers. The information was provided by some Tesla Advisors.

On the other hand, another user has published a list with the number of cars and their VINs.

Here, in Spain, nobody has received any VIN yet.

I also take this opportunity to show you the programming in the port of Barcelona for the Hoegh Oslo.
Is this the list of vehicles to be loaded on the ship? Why is it not including MY’s? My MY is supposed to go with this ship.

I do have my early VIN number, albeit from Tesla and not in my account until pickup (is that common?), for my MYRW, delivery in The Netherlands but it does (not yet) appear at hoeghautoliners.com. Could it appear in the course of the coming days, or am I looking at the wrong place?

I do have my early VIN number, albeit from Tesla and not in my account until pickup (is that common?), for my MYRW, delivery in The Netherlands but it does (not yet) appear at hoeghautoliners.com. Could it appear in the course of the coming days, or am I looking at the wrong place?
It will only show up there if it is being sent on a Hoegh ship. If it's on any other ship, you won't be able to track it unfortunately.