Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today the Grande Cotonou has arrived at the South port.

Could this ship be the one to load the right hand drive cars out there? Here is your schedule.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-24-16-12-18-13_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-24-16-12-18-13_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 128
Very true, I noticed this morning that there's 50+ M3's in the UK inventory.. that's insane. IE inventory has 3
Not really. When you consider the total number of vehicles involved and the small deposit I'm actually surprised the UK inventory isn't higher.
Additionally it's worth remembering that since Tesla don't build to order there will be a higher likelihood of cars going straight to inventory.

Not really. When you consider the total number of vehicles involved and the small deposit I'm actually surprised the UK inventory isn't higher.
Additionally it's worth remembering that since Tesla don't build to order there will be a higher likelihood of cars going straight to inventory.
Thanks Mr Miserable, I understand that. Would you know if the Glovis Sunrise has any cars destined for IE after Zeebrugge?

In addition, when waiting for my car allocation, i asked if i could have a car from the inventory and was informed that there was high possibility that even though the cars are showing as in stock, they might not have arrived in the UK and may be still on the water...

Reactions: ringi
In addition, when waiting for my car allocation, i asked if i could have a car from the inventory and was informed that there was high possibility that even though the cars are showing as in stock, they might not have arrived in the UK and may be still on the water...
Norway has the same situation and I got the same answer. He said that the inventory car was probably on the same ship as the car that was (going to be) allocated to me.

Mr Miserable - is there a way to track which RORO will service shipping the Tesla's from Zeebrugge to Dublin once Hoegh Chiba reaches Zeebrugge this week?
In the past cars for Ireland have been shipped on a KESS vessel eg WESER HIGHWAY. I don't have the schedule and so all I can suggest is to keep an eye on Zeebrugge departures over the next week or so.

So far they have not received VIN numbers. The information was provided by some Tesla Advisors.

On the other hand, another user has published a list with the number of cars and their VINs.

Here, in Spain, nobody has received any VIN yet.

I also take this opportunity to show you the programming in the port of Barcelona for the Hoegh Oslo.
Any VINS for the people who ordered MX and MS in Spain? Hoegh Oslo is arriving there tomorrow.

Monday 27 Feb 23 SUMMARY

The only news today is that it's confirmed that GRAND RUBY is heading to Koper.

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GLOVIS SUNRISE ETA Zeebrugge 06 Mar. No Southampton call.

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Barcelona 08 Mar.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 14 Mar.

GRAND RUBY ETA Koper on 10 Mar.

DREAM ORCHID ETA Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

GRAND HERO Her destination remains undetermined for the moment but I think it is more likely to be a Mediterranean port rather than one in NW Europe. My guess would be Koper ~ 12 Mar

YU HENG XIAN FENG ETA Jebel Ali (Dubai) 10 Mar.

HOEGH OSLO ETA Barcelona tomorrow and Zeebrugge 06 Mar. ~1700 Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y will be loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.

GOLD XING ETA Taipei 04 Mar. She is heading to Taiwan with Berlin-built MYs onboard.

I'm aware that GRANDE CONTONOU called at Shanghai South but I don't think she is Tesla related.
Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.'

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Monday 27 Feb 23 SUMMARY

The only news today is that it's confirmed that GRAND RUBY is heading to Koper.

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GRAND HERO Her destination remains undetermined for the moment but I think it is more likely to be a Mediterranean port rather than one in NW Europe. My guess would be Koper ~ 12 Mar

HOEGH OSLO ETA Barcelona tomorrow and Zeebrugge 06 Mar. ~1700 Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y will be loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.

GOLD XING ETA Taipei 04 Mar. She is heading to Taiwan with Berlin-built MYs onboard.

I'm aware that GRANDE CONTONOU called at Shanghai South but I don't think she is Tesla related.
Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.'

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
No one heading to Ashdod port?🤔

In the past cars for Ireland have been shipped on a KESS vessel eg WESER HIGHWAY. I don't have the schedule and so all I can suggest is to keep an eye on Zeebrugge departures over the next week or so.
WESER HIGHWAY is currently on way to Emden, arriving on March 1st. Would certainly be a good candidate to then head to Zeebrugge and pick up Ireland cars from Hoegh Chiba on 2nd or 3rd March.

Tuesday 28 Feb 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH CHIBA
ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. She may be able to dock earlier as she should be able to arrive off Zeebrugge tomorrow. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

HOEGH OSLO Currently alongside Barcelona. ETA Zeebrugge 06 Mar. ~1700 Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y will be loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.

Reactions: XHabjab
OK In which case, I will regard COSCO TENGFEI as a possible suspect - she was before but I didn't identify any VIN shower associated with her departure. There was also a suspicion from satellite imagery that there were no Teslas remaining in the compounds for her to load. She is presently crossing the Arabian Sea and is on schedule (a leisurely schedule) to arrive in Suez on 17 Feb.
We don't know where her final destination is however we can be reasonably confident it isn't Barcelona and the odds are in favour of it being Zeebrugge. On that basis I estimate she should arrive there around 25 Feb. Having said that, her rate of progress to date has been quite lethargic and so that date can probably be regarded as a 'not before' date. I still have my doubts about this ship being a Tesla ship and would like to see some more evidence before adding her to the tracking map.
I’m curious where this satellite imagery is available. Google maps doesn’t seem to update that often.