Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
August 2022 Ireland ones arrived on KESS lines MV Necktar Highway into Rosslare. Where did you find the schedule for the Thames Highway ? I see Weser Highway is in Emden so could easily add a few Tesla in Zeebrugge over next couple for day and head to Dublin
334441188_5914196675343569_309768963484806172_n.jpg
Rosslare was very unusual and I still don't quite understand why it was used then.
It did use a KESS ship though.
Quite frankly, I'm surprised Tesla continue to use Dublin as a matter of routine instead of Ringaskiddy.

What is also interesting to note is that NECKAR HIGHWAY is now CHANG SHIN and together with her sister ship WON SHIN (ex MAIN HIGHWAY) are now transporting stuff to Russia from China.

Reactions: slowdowntommy
So my delivery of TM3 in Poland moved from 20/03 to 22/03 got vin in app and people at Tesla are saying that ship will arrive to Koper around 13/03 so it’s matching with GRAND HERO
Thanks for posting this.
We have still to have it confirmed that GRAND HERO is heading for Koper but as you suggest, it does fit nicely.
I've just recalculated GRAND HERO's ETA for KOPER and 13 Mar is bang on!

Thursday 02 Mar 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH OSLO
ETA Zeebrugge 06 Mar. Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.

GLOVIS SUNRISE
ETA Zeebrugge 06 Mar. No Southampton call.

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Barcelona 08 Mar.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 14 Mar.

GRAND RUBY ETA Koper on 10 Mar.

DREAM ORCHID ETA Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

GRAND HERO
Her destination remains unconfirmed for the moment but it looks highly likely to be Koper on 13 Mar.

YU HENG XIAN FENG ETA Jebel Ali (Dubai) 10 Mar.

GOLD XING ETA Taipei 04 Mar. She is heading to Taiwan with Berlin-built MYs onboard.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.' At the moment the only suspect ship remaining is DREAM ORCHID. We shall have to see where she plans to dock in Southampton to see if that rules her out.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
My delivery date for my M3 RWD in Ireland has been been moved from March 14th to March 16th. Lots of others in the same situation. My car was on Hoegh Chiba so I imagine there's a delay transporting them from Zeebrugge to Ireland.

Psst.. guy from Koper here. As i heard, we are expecting about 4.500 (+-100) to arrive to the port on March 13th. Don't know what ship is carrying them, might be only grand hero, might be both grand ruby and hero. Although mostly everytime teslas arive, its only on 1 ship.

Also, roughly 90% of the vehicles are there to be shipped with trucks. So it might take more time to reach u guys. :)

High orders in Ireland, but small in the overall context of what Tesla are selling in Europe. A pity they can’t/won’t transfer any of the UK stock surplus in inventory over, would fulfil a lot of the orders!

I not convinced much of the claimed UK surplus inventory have arrived in the UK. Cars are added to inventory a short time after they are loaded onto the ship in China if they don't match an order.

Thursday 23 Feb 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH OSLO
ETA Barcelona 28 Feb and Zeebrugge 06 Mar. ~1700 Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y will be loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.
Forgive me if asking a dumb question, but I‘m new to this thread:

How certain is the info that this ship actually carried these 1700 Model S/X? There seem to be no deliveries reported in Europe at this moment, while the ship already left Barcelona.

My delivery date for my M3 RWD in Ireland has been been moved from March 14th to March 16th. Lots of others in the same situation. My car was on Hoegh Chiba so I imagine there's a delay transporting them from Zeebrugge to Ireland.
Yup mine got moved from 14th to 17th. I say they have loads to get through if they doing collections on St Patrick’s day!

I not convinced much of the claimed UK surplus inventory have arrived in the UK. Cars are added to inventory a short time after they are loaded onto the ship in China if they don't match an order.
You’re correct. I tried to have my order re-assigned to a ‘current inventory’ order which was showing as collection from my nearest Tesla centre. Tesla advised me that the ‘current inventory’ car was on the same ship as my original order, so no time benefit in a reassignment.

Reactions: ringi
Does anyone know that the Glovis Sunrise is carrying to Zeebrugge? Tesla Ireland are saying theirs a 2nd ship with delivery for Ireland
I’m still being told that my delivery date is Feb-March 2023. Given how likely February is at this point, I’m loosing confidence in getting it this quarter.

I’m intrigued as to how they predict delivery times, I assume the‘ve predicted a certain number of orders and cancellations, and give date ranges based on this - Irish cancellation rates will probably be down for this quarter given the change to the SEAI grant, so I’m wondering if their predictions will be off for this shipping run and I’ll end up getting bumped out by a few months.

Forgive me if asking a dumb question, but I‘m new to this thread:

How certain is the info that this ship actually carried these 1700 Model S/X? There seem to be no deliveries reported in Europe at this moment, while the ship already left Barcelona.
Hi,
30 min got info from my Tesla SA that my TMS LR (ordered 9.7.2021) will be delivered from March 8th till March 22nd (Croatia). Just got VIN number and it looks that is delivered from Baltimore to Barcelona (Hoegg Oslo). It looks that Hoegg Oslo was full of S/X, unload part of them in Barcelona, load M3 to Zeebrugge

Reactions: Karotentrekker
I’m still being told that my delivery date is Feb-March 2023. Given how likely February is at this point, I’m loosing confidence in getting it this quarter.

I’m intrigued as to how they predict delivery times, I assume the‘ve predicted a certain number of orders and cancellations, and give date ranges based on this - Irish cancellation rates will probably be down for this quarter given the change to the SEAI grant, so I’m wondering if their predictions will be off for this shipping run and I’ll end up getting bumped out by a few months.
My est delivery date to UK has updated from Feb-Mar to 25 Apr - 1 Jun.