Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it helps

M3RW standard spec, RN number allocated on 23/3/23 giving dates 28th April to 13th May
Interesting, I have a rwd on order but as it’s on a lease I can’t see the details, rn number came on the 4th April lease providers site says stock date of the 1st may which would coincide with the boat due on the 28th of this month if it has some teslas on which your dates also match. If it’s not then I can’t see it being until the end of may which would likely potentially be close to the last production run of the current version of m3’s

I just got a VIN this morning. Delivery is still set to April-June, but I can't possibly imagine it arriving in April here in Norway. I tried the VIN on the Hoegh Copenhagen, but it says it couldn't find it, so I'm presuming it will be on the next boat.

Same, got VIN yesterday, 7SAXCCE64PF393xxx, and it does not seem to be on Hoegh Copenhagen and preliminary delivery date is set to April 29(!). So hopefully another ship will soon be on its way.

The next ship should be HOEGH SEOUL dep Baltimore 14/5 Arr ZEE 24/5. I think your EDD may slip right into June.
The Hoegh Seoul is on its way to Mexico right now with an arrival date of April 22. I would lean more towards the Hoegh Manila that will leave Baltimore on April 19 in the direction of Rotterdam.

Attachments

• IMG_20230414_121632.jpg
    IMG_20230414_121632.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20230414_122253.jpg
    IMG_20230414_122253.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 43
The pattern of life, to use an intelligence gathering term, for Shanghai South has changed considerably this month.
Clearly, a Chinese manufacturer has started to use the port for exports and this could make the identification of Tesla ships just that little bit more difficult. Having said that we have been fortunate that the export destinations so far eg S America have made it pretty obvious that they are not Tesla related.
So the search for possible Tesla ships continues.
There are 3 ships on the horizon that look very likely to be Tesla ships - GRANDE MIRAFIORI, GRANDE NAPOLI and GRANDE SICILIA.
GRANDE MIRAFIORI departs Shanghai on 20 Apr and arrives Southampton on 19 May
GRANDE NAPOLI departs Shanghai on 21 Apr and arrives Koper on 14 May
I have yet to nail down GRANDE SICILIA's itinerary but I wonder if she will head to Barcelona? She will arrive in Shanghai on Sunday.

Last edited:
The pattern of life, to use an intelligence gathering term, for Shanghai South has changed considerably this month.
Clearly, a Chinese manufacturer has started to use the port for exports and this could make the identification of Tesla ships just that little bit more difficult. Having said that we have been fortunate that the export destinations so far eg S America have made it pretty obvious that they are not Tesla related.
So the search for possible Tesla ships continues.
There are 3 ships on the horizon that look very likely to be Tesla ships - GRANDE MIAFIORI, GRANDE NAPOLI and GRANDE SICILIA.
GRANDE MIRAFIORI departs Shanghai on 20 Apr and arrives Southampton on 19 May
GRANDE NAPOLI departs Shanghai on 21 Apr and arrives Koper on 14 May
I have yet to nail down GRANDE SICILIA's itinerary but I wonder if she will head to Barcelona? She will arrive in Shanghai on Sunday.
GRANDE MIRAFIORI sounds promising for the UK people lurking on here with May - Jun EDDs.

14 Apr 23 Summary

GRANDE HOUSTON I can't be sure she is carrying any Teslas (and if she is, it's not likely to be many) however she will end up in Southampton on 28 Apr.

MORNING CALYPSO ETA Barcelona 24 Apr Confirmed to have Teslas onboard, currently heading for the Suez Canal.

GRAND CHAMPION is a Tesla charter and is heading for an EU port.
Either Koper (30 Apr), Barcelona (1 May) or Zeebrugge (6 May). My money is on Zeebrugge.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Israel (Arr Ashdod 16 Apr) and Taiwan (Arr Taipei 09 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge 21 Apr with MS and MX onboard.
If you are in the EU and are waiting for a new MS or MX and you have received your VIN, you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard. (You may have to wait until the ship has departed).

GRANDE SICILIA due in to Shanghai on Monday 17 Apr - no itinerary found yet.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 19 May. Hasn't loaded yet - due in to Shanghai on 18 Apr Very likely to be a Tesla ship.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 14 May. Hasn't loaded yet - due in to Shanghai on 19 Apr. Very likely to be a Tesla ship.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.