Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange one. So Tesla Ireland says my delivery ( EDD Apr 25th -May 10th) will be delivered in "Late April" . They've said it's currently in transit "from the factory" but no ship aligns with that delivery estimate. However the Seine Highway did arrive into Dublin from Zeebrugge a few days ago so I won't if it was sitting in Zeebrugge so the last few weeks. My VIN is Feb '23 manufactured.

A Tesla rep this morning has confirmed that a number of Irish VINs arrived in Dublin on the 14th as part of a larger shipment, so it looks like the Seine Highway was responsible for the early Q2 Irish deliveries. They've since been spotted on transporters from the port area, so doubly confirmed.

Last edited:
A Tesla rep this morning has confirmed that a number of Irish VINs arrived in Dublin on the 14th as part of a larger shipment, so it looks like the Seine Highway was responsible for the early Q2 Irish deliveries. They've since been spotted on transporters from the port area, so doubly confirmed.
Same here, I've been told my Model Y arrived in Dublin Port on Friday 14th

Reactions: Mr Miserable
We've also got a picture of them from a traffic cam on the M50.

Just found out that my MX which was on Hoegh trotter is still in Rotterdam. Since 2 weeks. Not shipped to Sweden yet. Seams it takes longer for it to get up to Sweden than from US to EU.
Any idea which ship it might come with?
That must be disappointing to learn.
The method Tesla uses to ship to Sweden seems change with the wind.
We have seen trains being used, ships via Malmo, ships via Walhamn and last quarter a chartered ferry to Sodertalje.
Let me know if your EDD changes and I can see if I can spot a likely ship.

Sorry if this is not interesting to anyone but me but Tesla conformed today that my car is indeed on its way on a ship to Europe and will be in their Belgian hub before being shipped forward to Sweden. He thought it unlikely that I would have it delivered in Sweden Apr 29 which my invoice states but rather some time early May. So if true - it seems Tesla employees are not always fully informed themselves - then some other non Hoegh ship (since my VIN does not show up there) is on its way to Europe or has just arrived.

Strange one. So Tesla Ireland says my delivery ( EDD Apr 25th -May 10th) will be delivered in "Late April" . They've said it's currently in transit "from the factory" but no ship aligns with that delivery estimate. However the Seine Highway did arrive into Dublin from Zeebrugge a few days ago so I won't if it was sitting in Zeebrugge so the last few weeks. My VIN is Feb '23 manufactured.
How do you read the manufacturing date from the VIN?

If you have a look over on boards.ie and IEVOA on facebook there are photos of MY's on the back of trucks driving around Dublin so I'd say you're nearing delivery. Ordered a M3 myself earlier today so gonna keep an eye on the Seine Highway although I have heard anecdotally that a ship named Grande Mirafoiri might be bound for Southampton from Shanghai with RHD models in the next day or 2

If you have a look over on boards.ie and IEVOA on facebook there are photos of MY's on the back of trucks driving around Dublin so I'd say you're nearing delivery. Ordered a M3 myself earlier today so gonna keep an eye on the Seine Highway although I have heard anecdotally that a ship named Grande Mirafoiri might be bound for Southampton from Shanghai with RHD models in the next day or 2
OOOOh I'm all over Boards and FB. I ordered an M3 RWD back in Feb and it's still pending. No VIN , no delivery window just a generic Apr/June. MY was giving a VIN with 5 mins of ordering :)

If you go back a couple of posts grand is fact loading tomorrow and due to the uk mid may, there has also been a new video to show the cars waiting to be loaded. I’m not sure where this leaves the ie markets stock though sure Mr Miserable will advise though he is by far the most knowledgable on the shipping movements for each market

17 Apr 23 Summary

HOEGH COPENHAGEN
ETA Zeebrugge 21 Apr with MS and MX onboard from the USA.
If you are in the EU and are waiting for a new MS or MX and you have received your VIN, you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRANDE HOUSTON ETA Southampton 28 Apr It looks like she does have some Teslas onboard!

MORNING CALYPSO ETA Barcelona 24 Apr Confirmed to have Teslas onboard, currently in the Red Sea heading for the Suez Canal.

GRAND CHAMPION is a Tesla charter and is heading for an EU port.
Either Koper (30 Apr), Barcelona (1 May) or Zeebrugge (6 May). My money is on Zeebrugge.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 10 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 19 May. She is currently lurking off the coast. Hasn't loaded yet - due to arrive in Shanghai tomorrow. Very likely to be a Tesla ship.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 14 May. Hasn't loaded yet - due to arrive in Shanghai on Wednesday 19 Apr. Very likely to be a Tesla ship.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab and edan
Evening all. Ordered MY Blue FB interior w/tow hitch on 13th Jan. Got RN straight away. EDD April-June. What's the chances of hearing from Tesla with DD soon?
If I change my order and order from inventory would that arrive sooner. Am in Ireland.
If you order from inventory it will almost certainly arrive sooner.
I would give Tesla a call and see what they say.

Sorry if this is not interesting to anyone but me but Tesla conformed today that my car is indeed on its way on a ship to Europe and will be in their Belgian hub before being shipped forward to Sweden. He thought it unlikely that I would have it delivered in Sweden Apr 29 which my invoice states but rather some time early May. So if true - it seems Tesla employees are not always fully informed themselves - then some other non Hoegh ship (since my VIN does not show up there) is on its way to Europe or has just arrived.
What is it you are waiting for?

You can watch the GRANDE MIRAFIORI all you like but your car won't be on it. Irish shipments are shipped to Zeebrugge.
First step is to check whether you have a hidden VIN - search the forum on how to do this.
This is the first clue that your car is on the way. You should then come back here and let me know that you have found your hidden VIN.
Hopefully I will then be able to tell you what ship(s) to watch.

Reactions: edan
17 Apr 23 Summary

HOEGH COPENHAGEN
ETA Zeebrugge 21 Apr with MS and MX onboard from the USA.
If you are in the EU and are waiting for a new MS or MX and you have received your VIN, you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRANDE HOUSTON ETA Southampton 28 Apr It looks like she does have some Teslas onboard!

MORNING CALYPSO ETA Barcelona 24 Apr Confirmed to have Teslas onboard, currently in the Red Sea heading for the Suez Canal.

GRAND CHAMPION is a Tesla charter and is heading for an EU port.
Either Koper (30 Apr), Barcelona (1 May) or Zeebrugge (6 May). My money is on Zeebrugge.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 10 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 19 May. She is currently lurking off the coast. Hasn't loaded yet - due to arrive in Shanghai tomorrow. Very likely to be a Tesla ship.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 14 May. Hasn't loaded yet - due to arrive in Shanghai on Wednesday 19 Apr. Very likely to be a Tesla ship.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
You now seem certain Grande Huston has Tesla's onboard? What's changed?