Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19 Apr 23 Summary

HOEGH COPENHAGEN
ETA Zeebrugge 21 Apr with MS and MX onboard from the USA.
If you are in the EU and are waiting for a new MS or MX and you have received your VIN, you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRANDE HOUSTON ETA Southampton 28 Apr It looks like she does have some Teslas onboard!

MORNING CALYPSO ETA Barcelona 24 Apr Confirmed to have Teslas onboard, now in the Med.

GRAND CHAMPION is a Tesla charter and is heading for an EU port.
Either Koper (30 Apr), Barcelona (1 May) or Zeebrugge (6 May). My money is on Zeebrugge.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 10 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 19 May. She has now departed Shanghai South heading initially for a refuel off Singapore.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 14 May. She has arrived at Shanghai South.

MORNING CRYSTAL has departed the Haitong terminal for Brisbane (arr 30 Apr).

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is waiting offshore. I have no idea where she intends to depart to.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
GRANDE MIRAFIORI loaded that quick?

20 Apr 23 Summary

HOEGH COPENHAGEN
ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow lunchtime with MS and MX onboard from the USA.
If you are in the EU and are waiting for a new MS or MX and you have received your VIN, you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRANDE HOUSTON ETA Southampton 25 Apr Confirmed to have some Teslas onboard! She is now routing direct to Southampton and so will now arrive 3 days ahead of schedule!

MORNING CALYPSO ETA Barcelona 24 Apr Confirmed to have Teslas onboard, currently passing south of Crete.

GRAND CHAMPION is a Tesla charter and is heading for an EU port.
Either Koper (30 Apr), Barcelona (1 May) or Zeebrugge (6 May). My money is on Zeebrugge.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 10 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 19 May. She is routing to the east of Taiwan heading initially for a refuel off Singapore.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 14 May. She is just preparing to depart Shanghai South now

MORNING CRYSTAL has departed the Haitong terminal for Brisbane (arr 30 Apr).

GLOVIS CHALLENGE will dock shortly in Shanghai South. At the moment we don't know whether she is a Tesla ship or not.

HOEGH SHANGHAI is also approaching the area - she will dock in Taicang though. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May but the good news is that we can check if any Teslas have been loaded onboard her once the VINs have been allocated.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:
You will recall that GLOVIS CHALLENGE seemed to arrive in the area the other day with some urgency but GRANDE NAPOLI appeared to assert her position in the queue by heading in to Shanghai South. GRANDE NAPOLI departed Shanghai South earlier today and the berth was very quickly occupied by GLOVIS CHALLENGE. The latest twist is that it looks like GRANDE NAPOLI was forced to vacate the berth in favour of GLOVIS CHALLENGE as GRANDE NAPOLI is currently sitting offshore and looks like she will return to Shanghai South to resume her loading once GLOVIS CHALLENGE departs. I think it safe to assume that there is a degree of urgency associated with GLOVIS CHALLENGE's cargo and there is considerabe clout in the background pulling the strings to ensure priority is being given to her. We need to see a WuWa video of GLOVIS CHALLENGE's dock activity.

You will recall that GLOVIS CHALLENGE seemed to arrive in the area the other day with some urgency but GRANDE NAPOLI appeared to assert her position in the queue by heading in to Shanghai South. GRANDE NAPOLI departed Shanghai South earlier today and the berth was very quickly occupied by GLOVIS CHALLENGE. The latest twist is that it looks like GRANDE NAPOLI was forced to vacate the berth in favour of GLOVIS CHALLENGE as GRANDE NAPOLI is currently sitting offshore and looks like she will return to Shanghai South to resume her loading once GLOVIS CHALLENGE departs. I think it safe to assume that there is a degree of urgency associated with GLOVIS CHALLENGE's cargo and there is considerabe clout in the background pulling the strings to ensure priority is being given to her. We need to see a WuWa video of GLOVIS CHALLENGE's dock activity.
Hopefully soon, the last video wasn't anything to note

Hoping to post in the correct place, I wanted to ask you in which ship my M3 destined for Italy could be found.
I placed my order on April 15th and as of today I have not received any VIN and the estimated delivery date is between May 24th and June 3rd.
Thanks for your help