Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All

Ordered a MYP Midnight Silver, Black interior via salary sacrifice in Feb, got my RN on 22 Feb. Initial EDD was 31.03.23, then shifted to Apr-Jun, then 19.05.23 to 04.06.23. Spoke Tesla today and told (via chat) that I have been allocated a car and it will be delivered by the end of May.

A colleague ordered the same, except in black on 22.03.23 (a month after me to the day) and has a delivery date of 06.05.23 confirmed.

I’m assuming his car is already in the UK or on the Grande Houston (arriving about now) and that mine is on the Grande Mirafiori?

Can’t check VINs as it via SS..

Thank you!

Hi All

Ordered a MYP Midnight Silver, Black interior via salary sacrifice in Feb, got my RN on 22 Feb. Initial EDD was 31.03.23, then shifted to Apr-Jun, then 19.05.23 to 04.06.23. Spoke Tesla today and told (via chat) that I have been allocated a car and it will be delivered by the end of May.

A colleague ordered the same, except in black on 22.03.23 (a month after me to the day) and has a delivery date of 06.05.23 confirmed.

I’m assuming his car is already in the UK or on the Grande Houston (arriving about now) and that mine is on the Grande Mirafiori?

Thank you!
Sounds reasonable.

Hi All

Thank you!
Call your SS provider and ask for the VIN. I called Octopus who are ours and they gave it to me happily. Not a lot you can do with it if your cars on the Mirafiori mind but nice to have to confirm allocation.

25 Apr 23 Summary

MORNING CALYPSO
She has now departed Barcelona and is of no further interest to us.

GRANDE HOUSTON has arrived in Southampton! Next stop will be Zeebrugge on Friday.

MORNING CRYSTAL ETA Brisbane 30 Apr.

HOEGH MANILA ETA Rotterdam 1 May. MS and MX onboard from the USA.
If you are in the EU and are waiting for a new MS or MX and you have received your VIN, you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRAND CHAMPION is a Tesla charter and is heading for an EU port. We should find out which EU port tomorrow once she clears the Suez Canal.
Either Koper (30 Apr), Barcelona (1 May) or Zeebrugge (6 May). My money is on Zeebrugge.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 10 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 19 May. She is currently refuelling from a tanker barge off Singapore.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May. I think we can assume she is likely to be a Tesla ship.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 14 May. A confirmed Tesla ship, she is going direct to Suez.

HOEGH SHANGHAI has just departed Taicang. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May. We don't yet know whether she has Teslas onboard but the good news is that we can check if any Teslas have been loaded onboard her once the VINs have been allocated.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:
My thought also, thanks for confirming. Really nice updates you write about arriving etc. I tried myself to search for arrival of Grand Champion without any luck. How do you find out, if I may ask?
I don't know, however I don't think she is heading to Barcelona or Koper and that leaves Zeebrugge as the most likely.
We shall find out tomorrow....

That is possible but I suspect GRANDE NAPOLI is your ship.
The EDD fluctuates with the wind and has a history of disappointing people.
I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. I know that it something that is easy for me to say but it's true.
A couple of weeks before I took delivery of my MY last August the EDD had slipped to Dec!
Do you have a hidden VIN? If you have your car is on its way.

You're right, EDD fluctuates with the wind! Today, after accepting to proceed booking a delivery, EDD changed to 14-28 may, but till no VIN. I'll keep you updated:)

25 Apr 23 Summary

MORNING CALYPSO
She has now departed Barcelona and is of no further interest to us.

GRANDE HOUSTON has arrived in Southampton! Next stop will be Zeebrugge on Friday.

MORNING CRYSTAL ETA Brisbane 30 Apr.

HOEGH MANILA ETA Rotterdam 1 May. MS and MX onboard from the USA.
If you are in the EU and are waiting for a new MS or MX and you have received your VIN, you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRAND CHAMPION is a Tesla charter and is heading for an EU port. We should find out which EU port tomorrow once she clears the Suez Canal.
Either Koper (30 Apr), Barcelona (1 May) or Zeebrugge (6 May). My money is on Zeebrugge.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 10 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 19 May. She is currently refuelling from a tanker barge off Singapore.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May. I think we can assume she is likely to be a Tesla ship.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 14 May. A confirmed Tesla ship, she is going direct to Suez.

HOEGH SHANGHAI has just departed Taicang. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May. We don't yet know whether she has Teslas onboard but the good news is that we can check if any Teslas have been loaded onboard her once the VINs have been allocated.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
Why is Morning Calypso of no interest to us? Could it be that some Tesla cargo will be released to Belgium (since this ship is going to Artwerp?
I'm waiting for my car, China built RWD, edd was Apr 17 - May 1, but now disappeared a few days ago and the status is changes to "Undetermined"...
Any ideas @Mr Miserable ?